Predict the Trump verdict. (Poll)

How many jurors will find Trump NOT guilty of ANY super-secret felony counts?

• 0 Meaning Trump is guilty of a felony and could face prison time

Votes: 25 43.1%
  • 1 not guilty, meaning a "hung jury", and Trump walks

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • 2 not guilty, same hung jury, Trump walks

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • 3+ not guilty, Trump walks

Votes: 15 25.9%

• Total voters
?? There are no "misdemeanor bookkeeping counts" All of the counts are felony counts.
They are ONLY felony counts because they supposedly "cover up" another crime, which isn't a real crime.

I think the two lawyers on the jury will vote not guilty on all charges. They will understand the massive overreach and consequences of allowing this clown show to convict. Plus they have a vested interest in not legitimizing this novel legal farce.

Never, ever, ever, EVER underestimate how liberals' brainwashing can override intelligence, common sense, education and training.

They are ONLY felony counts because they supposedly "cover up" another crime, which isn't a real crime.

SOunds like the coverup crime is election interference. Not sure how listing these payments to his attorney in 2017 would interfere in the 2016 election. Hopefully at least some of the jurors will see though all of the bullshit thrown at them by the prosecution (and the judge)

Even the democrat lawyers can't explain the convoluted mess on CNN.
The super-secret crime that was never charged but was covered-up by legal NDA payments to win an election by keeping information from voters while breaking tax laws and Federal election laws, etc., etc., etc.

So if there are three make-believe crimes, (tax, Fed election, election conspiracy) that were never charged, the jurors don't have to all agree on which non-crime was covered up. Four can say guilty of tax violations, Four can say election conspiracy, and Four can say Trump broke Federal Election law, but not the others, and Marchan calls that a "guilty verdict"????????????

Its worse than in Russia or China.

The charged crime is FALSIFYING BUSINESS RECORDS IN THE FIRST DEGREE

You seem to agree that it's reasonably well established that he did in fact falsify them and so from here the only requirement to criminally convict is that he did so to break other laws.

He didn't declare this sizable campaign contribution as the law requires.- thats illegal.
He didn't correctly record this as campaign spending for tax purposes - thats also illegal
He did use this illegal scheme to help him influence the voters - this also happens to be illegal.

If a Juror belives any of those three violations are true then the conclusion must be that Trump is guilty as charged.

Last edited:
Lawfare might seem like fun now, but wait until the tables are turned.
I don't know what you are talking about.

If a Democrat criminally falsified bussiness records to hide payoffs to his fuckdolls then I want them to get no less than what Trump got.

Matters of criminal justice is not a political debate for me - politicians must stand trial like anyone else, they are not above the law and I'm not going to be making excuses for one just because I may like their policies or something.

Never, ever, ever, EVER underestimate how liberals' brainwashing can override intelligence, common sense, education and training.
I'll rely on the instinct of self preservation. An unanimous guilty verdict guarantees everyone who knows they were on the jury knows exactly how they voted. If it is a guilty verdict and overturned on appeal, their professional aptitude is in question. I simply can't see an upside in supporting a vague novel legal strategy.

I'll rely on the instinct of self preservation. An unanimous guilty verdict guarantees everyone who knows they were on the jury knows exactly how they voted. If it is a guilty verdict and overturned on appeal, their professional aptitude is in question. I simply can't see an upside in supporting a vague novel legal strategy.
You would be right if it were 'vague' and 'novel', like your argument, for instance.

You would be right if it were 'vague' and 'novel', like your argument, for instance.
Feel free to show us another case that mirrors this. To include the statutes of limitations expired on the misdemeanor charges and an unnamed, uncharged mystery crime. I'll wait.

Feel free to show us another case that mirrors this. To include the statutes of limitations expired on the misdemeanor charges and an unnamed, uncharged mystery crime. I'll wait.
Your definition means nothing about this case.

Now be quiet, and let's see what happens.

I kind of agree with that. Would the potential jurors who are Republicans have made it to the jury pool?

If the jury is comprised of 12 democrats, Trump will be found guilty, NY prosecutors know how to read voter rolls.
You don't know much about jury selection processes huh?

Your definition means nothing about this case.

Now be quiet, and let's see what happens.
You got nothing. Figures. You don't even understand what the problem here is. It's the waiting that's upping the TDS insanity. You don't know if you'll be celebrating or rioting and looting. Must be tough.

I know in you are in the minor leagues on the law and strategy. If needed, we will let the appellate courts have their say.
The only way this doesn't hit the appellate court is an acquittal. If it wasn't a novel legal strategy you'd be able to demonstrate that. Your failure is noted.

Forum List

Back