Predict the Trump verdict. (Poll)

How many jurors will find Trump NOT guilty of ANY super-secret felony counts?

• 0 Meaning Trump is guilty of a felony and could face prison time

Votes: 25 43.1%
  • 1 not guilty, meaning a "hung jury", and Trump walks

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • 2 not guilty, same hung jury, Trump walks

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • 3+ not guilty, Trump walks

Votes: 15 25.9%

• Total voters

Closing arguments start Tuesday morning, then the jury instructions, then the jury decides the verdicts.

So my take on it is that Trump will be found guilty of the misdemeanor bookkeeping counts, and not guilty on the any of the (3) "super-secret felonies"

So Trump walks, since the misdemeanor counts all expired (unless they hid one of the "super-secret felonies", which was a "no")

I'm betting that "innocent until proven guilty" holds serve in the jury, for the "super-secret felonies"

I say it's 50/50 they will be hung on all counts. Without bootstrapping the felonies the statute of limitations on the bookkeeping has long expired.

People are voting their hopes, not what the evidence clearly points out.

Read the final jury instructions.
What evidence?
1. Trump had Cohen (his legal expert) negotiate an NDA with Stormy.
2. Trump paid his lawyer for legal services, including the NDA
3. Trump didn't know all the term of the NDA, and actually paid Cohen $60,000 too much!
4. There are no "super-secret felonies" that Trump was trying to cover-up.
5. The misdemeanor bookkeeping errors, even if illegal, which they aren't, have long expired.
6. The final jury instructions will be a legal joke. (Just find Trump guilty)

Read the indictment, and study the transcrip, then we can talk, because right now you know nothing.
LOL!! You think that the indictment is legal? You think that the conflicted judge is following the LAW?
Here's a recent article from a real legal expert.

"For many of us, Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg has created a new school of abstract law where there is no need for objective meaning. The jury is simply supposed to enjoy it for what it is: a chance to convict Donald Trump.
Merchan has ruled that the jurors can disagree on what actually occurred in terms of the second crime. This means there could be three groups of four jurors, with one believing that there was a conspiracy to conceal a state election violation, another believing there was a federal election violation (which Bragg cannot enforce), and a third believing there was a tax violation, respectively. Nonetheless, Merchan will treat that as a unanimous verdict."

Closing arguments start Tuesday morning, then the jury instructions, then the jury decides the verdicts.

So my take on it is that Trump will be found guilty of the misdemeanor bookkeeping counts, and not guilty on the any of the (3) "super-secret felonies"

So Trump walks, since the misdemeanor counts all expired (unless they hid one of the "super-secret felonies", which was a "no")

I'm betting that "innocent until proven guilty" holds serve in the jury, for the "super-secret felonies"
I'm thinking that initially there will be 3-4 jurors and one or two of them will succomb to the pressure and change their vote to guilty with one or two remaining who will refuse to succomb to the pressure.

kyzr still demonstrates he does not understand the indictment, the standards for conviction and for sentencing.

Independent Thinker may be right of a hung jury. I don't think so.

I think the two lawyers on the jury will vote not guilty on all charges. They will understand the massive overreach and consequences of allowing this clown show to convict. Plus they have a vested interest in not legitimizing this novel legal farce.

Unless they are diehard democrats. Then the only thing they care about is "get trump". Nothing else matters to them. Disregard facts, lie, be biased, refuse to listen to others, be irrational, be unfair, and so on. All that matters is to get trump.

Besides, not legitimizing this doesn't concern most because it only goes to this extreme for trump because he is trump. Just like the trial over real estate values, they didn't go after any other real estate people despite they all do the same thing trump does and dozens of them admitted so publicly yet no charges were brought against them.

Unless they are diehard democrats. Then the only thing they care about is "get trump". Nothing else matters to them. Disregard facts, lie, be biased, refuse to listen to others, be irrational, be unfair, and so on. All that matters is to get trump.

Besides, not legitimizing this doesn't concern most because it only goes to this extreme for trump because he is trump. Just like the trial over real estate values, they didn't go after any other real estate people despite they all do the same thing trump does and dozens of them admitted so publicly yet no charges were brought against them.
You are mistaken, NY simply hasn't gone after anyone but Trump YET. They essentially legalized theft in the order of hundreds of millions of dollars. If this farce is allowed to stand they will go after anyone they disapprove of.

Forum List

Back