Predict tomorrow's results in Alabama

Who wins in Alabama tomorrow?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What say you?
I predicted a while ago that Roy Moore has a lock on the Child Molester voting bloc in Alabama. That's several million votes right there.

You'll see tomorrow.

You're probably right, but who knows? No one thought Northam would win by the margin he won in VA. No one thought Trump would win those swing states. No one thought Scott Brown had a shot in hell in MA.
I think this thing with Roy Moore has finally convinced me to de-register myself as a Republican. I just don't see any hope the party will ever come back to its roots any more. I think it has been so thoroughly corrupted by America-hating sickos that it is beyond redemption.

The last thing I want is for someone to mistake me as the kind of Republican who supports a scumbag like Donald Trump or a child molester.

Ronald Reagan explained his leaving the Democratic Party thus, "I didn't leave the Democratic Party, the Democratic Party left me." Well, I'm a Reagan Republican and the Republican Party has left Reagan and me.

I am going to change my registration to Independent.

Welcome.

We have pseudocons on this forum who have freely admitted they would choose a child molester over a Democrat.

This is why I have to de-register as a Republican. There just is no coming back from that kind of evil.

I am so glad Reagan and Bill Buckley aren't alive to see this.

I think this thing with Roy Moore has finally convinced me to de-register myself as a Republican. I just don't see any hope the party will ever come back to its roots any more. I think it has been so thoroughly corrupted by America-hating sickos that it is beyond redemption.

The last thing I want is for someone to mistake me as the kind of Republican who supports a scumbag like Donald Trump or a child molester.

Ronald Reagan explained his leaving the Democratic Party thus, "I didn't leave the Democratic Party, the Democratic Party left me." Well, I'm a Reagan Republican and the Republican Party has left Reagan and me.

I am going to change my registration to Independent.

Well done - I was a Reagan Democrat who switched to Independent.

Blowout for Roy Moore. Not even close.

Democrats will rejoice. Win/win election for them.

Win/win...how so?

Are you serious?

Win: We gain a seat and only takes TWO votes.

Lose: We're going to tattoo Roy Moore to the GOP brand in 2018. ANOTHER win

Anyone sane views the whole thing as simple as it actually is.
The decades old allegations made against Moore are without merit and or have been proven to be lies fabricated by the same corrupt people that rig their own elections.
Am I missing something?
No one has proven the girl Moore molested when she was a child is lying.

No one.

Fuckwad.

Haha...you desperate filthy fucks are hilarious.
I don't know what twisted, backward bullshit you Loons are used to but here the onus to "prove" lies with accuser and not with the accused. Where the fuck have you twisted bastards been and how don't know this?
What else can I teach your retarded ass?

I'm not so sure a Moore win would be a good thing for the Democrats. I know that's how this game is played, pretend you won when you lost, spin everything as much as possible.

But if the GOP moves in and somehow gets rid of him, they'll both hold the seat and crow about how they dumped him.

Nobody knows.

Except we all know they're not going to do that. It would piss off the Trump base that loves Roy Moore because he purportedly hates all the same people that they hate. And the Trump base is all they have left ...
Your crystal ball is clearer than mine.

Hey mate, just sayin'. I don't see it happening.
Well, I didn't see Trump in the White House, so when it comes to political predictions, I usually just keep my mouth shut and look at the floor...

We do our best. That's all we can do.

Thorny subject. But I think forced penetration and/or forced oral sex is quite clearly rape. Anything else is questionable. If we're trying to be precise, here.

You're the one trying to be precise here, not me. You realize you're establishing a standard now that is going to be used against you in this thread. So in your mind, unless there's "penetration", there's no rape...it's just "groping" which is A-OK by you and shouldn't disqualify anyone, even if the groping was of children and pre-teens?

I mean, if we're going to start calling groping "rape", then I myself have been raped by many a drunk woman at the bar. Can't believe I ever recovered from all those rapes. Shiver-me-timbers ...

So when a woman is in a bar and she's being groped, she's not being assaulted because it's not your definition of rape?

Win/win...how so?

Are you serious?

The decades old allegations made against Moore are without merit and or have been proven to be lies fabricated by the same corrupt people that rig their own elections.
Am I missing something?

No one.

Fuckwad.

I don't know what twisted, backward bullshit you Loons are used to but here the onus to "prove" lies with accuser and not with the accused. Where the fuck have you twisted bastards been and how don't know this?
I notice in your post there isn't a shred of evidence that Corfman lied.

Tards like you can't teach me a thing.

The decades old allegations made against Moore are without merit

How are they "without merit", and what would give them merit?

and or have been proven to be lies fabricated by the same corrupt people that rig their own elections.

How have they been proven lies? So far the only rebuttal to them is just denial from Moore. Moore's denial isn't proof of anything.

Am I missing something?

Critical thinking skills.

"Haha...you desperate filthy fucks are hilarious.
What else can I teach your retarded ass?"

On a second visit, she says, he took off her shirt and pants and removed his clothes. He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear.

“I wanted it over with — I wanted out,” she remembers thinking. “Please just get this over with. Whatever this is, just get it over.” Corfman says she asked Moore to take her home, and he did.

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

Roy Moore is a child molester and the pseudocons and Donald Trump are perfectly okay with it.

"It's okay as long as you diddled a kid a long time ago!"

Millions of his fellow child molesters will vote for him tomorrow. Watch and see.

We have pseudocons on this forum who have freely admitted they would choose a child molester over a Democrat.
This is why I have to de-register as a Republican. There just is no coming back from that kind of evil.
I am so glad Reagan and Bill Buckley aren't alive to see this.

I mean, when it comes down to it, Buckley and Reagan also believed this shit...they were just more covert about it. But make no mistake, the stench of patriarchal oppression has always been a part of the Conservative psyche.

Win/win...how so?

Are you serious?

Am I missing something?

No one.

Fuckwad.

Let's try this again you twisted puke.
"the onus to "prove" lies with accuser and not with the accused."

This is elementary as fuck....Should I have my 11 year old nephew log in to further explain? Please advise.

Fox News Poll: Enthused Democrats give Jones lead over Moore in Alabama

Democrat Doug Jones holds a 10-point lead over Republican Roy Moore among likely voters in deep red Alabama.

WoW .. this poll is a stunner! Outlier? We shall soon see.
Well, I've been wondering about "likely voters" for a while. Most polls don't take that into account.

This is a poll of likely voters.

Hopefully, there will be enough Republicans with a conscience that they will either stay home or write in another Republican's name like Senator Shelby did.

Thorny subject. But I think forced penetration and/or forced oral sex is quite clearly rape. Anything else is questionable. If we're trying to be precise, here.

You're the one trying to be precise here, not me. You realize you're establishing a standard now that is going to be used against you in this thread. So in your mind, unless there's "penetration", there's no rape...it's just "groping" which is A-OK by you and shouldn't disqualify anyone, even if the groping was of children and pre-teens?

I mean, if we're going to start calling groping "rape", then I myself have been raped by many a drunk woman at the bar. Can't believe I ever recovered from all those rapes. Shiver-me-timbers ...

So when a woman is in a bar and she's being groped, she's not being assaulted because it's not your definition of rape?

Yes. Unless there's penetration OF SOME KIND, it's not rape. Except maybe in certain unusual circumstances that aren't jumping readily to mind.

I didn't say groping was "a-OK", and I didn't say groping can't be construed as sexual assault.

This is not a black and white issue. There are varying degrees of severity, like in most things. See, with those women in the bar, I didn't really care. If I wanted to make a big deal out of it, I could have possibly gotten them in trouble (though I'd have been regarded as a massive twat). To sit there and try to equate what they did (Groping, IE grabbing me in sensitive places, in these particular cases, without my consent) to being held down and viciously raped is just despicable to me.

Are you serious?

Am I missing something?

No one.

Fuckwad.

Let's try this again you twisted puke.
"the onus to "prove" lies with accuser and not with the accused."

This is elementary as fuck....Should I have my 11 year old nephew log in to further explain? Please advise.
No, you said she lied. That's YOUR claim.

You have not proven she lied about being molested.

Need more lessons in critical thinking? I'll be here all day.

What say you?

Moore will win.

Single issue voters are the ban of democracy, and that pleases the GOP. They are the one's supporting Moore, an alleged sexual predator when common sense suggests the allegations of nine women are sustained. Social Conservatives will prove once and for all that their movement is built on a foundation of hypocrisy.

One other fact that should be obvious to all, the Republican Party for all of its current internecine, puts their party before our country.

Yes. Unless there's penetration OF SOME KIND, it's not rape. Except maybe in certain unusual circumstances that aren't jumping readily to mind.

I didn't say groping was "a-OK", and I didn't say groping can't be construed as sexual assault.

This is not a black and white issue. There are varying degrees of severity, like in most things. See, with those women in the bar, I didn't really care. If I wanted to make a big deal out of it, I could have possibly gotten them in trouble (though I'd have been regarded as a massive twat). To sit there and try to equate what they did (Groping, IE grabbing me in sensitive places, in these particular cases, without my consent) to being held down and viciously raped is just despicable to me.
Roy Moore molested a 14 year old, PERIOD.

Win/win...how so?

Are you serious?

Am I missing something?

You miss pretty much everything ... every day.

Roy Moore molested a 14 year old, PERIOD.

With the assumption that the allegation is indeed true. And? What's your point? I'm not disputing that.

Forum List

Back