Predict tomorrow's results in Alabama

Who wins in Alabama tomorrow?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not so sure a Moore win would be a good thing for the Democrats. I know that's how this game is played, pretend you won when you lost, spin everything as much as possible.

But if the GOP moves in and somehow gets rid of him, they'll both hold the seat and crow about how they dumped him.

Nobody knows.

Except we all know they're not going to do that. It would piss off the Trump base that loves Roy Moore because he purportedly hates all the same people that they hate. And the Trump base is all they have left ...
Your crystal ball is clearer than mine.

Sadly, i had to go with the Dems. Looks like they got this seat stolen. It's the most heinous political lynching in US history. I honestly didn't believe the Democrats would ever stoop as low as accusing someone of being a 'Child Rapist', to steal a Senate Seat. I was obviously very naive on that. So, they'll likely get their seat. But i hope it comes back to haunt them someday. What they did to that man is absolutely unforgivable.

So you don't think the accusations against Moore are true? Why don't you think so?

No, i don't believe them. I don't believe the man ever 'raped a child.' It's so unbelievably heinous what the Democrats did to steal this seat. Accusing someone of being a 'Child Rapist' is the most horrific accusation you can make against a person. Win or lose, this man has to live with that accusation the rest of his life. I truly hope it comes back around on Democrats ten-fold. That will be true justice.

He hasn't BEEN accused of raping a child. What the hell?

Please ... don't post until you actually have some semblance of a clue of what you're talking about.

Many Democrats have labeled him a 'Child Rapist.' Some of em are on this Board. They'll get their seat, but they sold their souls to the devil to get it. It will come back around on Democrats. Stay tuned.

Well they are just being inaccurate. Roy is accused of groping an underage woman. Not raping a child.

Why you decide to perpetuate the inaccuracy is beyond my reckoning.

Don't blame me, they're your fellow Democrats. They've reveled in labeling the man a 'Pedophile.' They're ghouls. But that's ok, i truly believe it will come back around on Democrats ten-fold.

Roy is accused of groping an underage woman. Not raping a child.

Oh, well, then in that case, it's all OK.

Raping children is too far for the GOP...they're OK with groping children. At what point does "groping" become too much for you all? What is the red line?

Who said it's okay? You did. Not seeing any other hands raised.

But hyperbolic exaggerations regarding his alleged misdeeds do nothing but give people cause to mistrust your authenticity.

Roy is accused of groping an underage woman. Not raping a child.

Because that's such an important distinction.

200.webp

Tell me something; how much "groping of underage girls" is too much? Is there a certain amount of groping that's OK for Conservative voters? What is that line?

I'm not so sure a Moore win would be a good thing for the Democrats. I know that's how this game is played, pretend you won when you lost, spin everything as much as possible.

But if the GOP moves in and somehow gets rid of him, they'll both hold the seat and crow about how they dumped him.

Nobody knows.

Except we all know they're not going to do that. It would piss off the Trump base that loves Roy Moore because he purportedly hates all the same people that they hate. And the Trump base is all they have left ...

Hey mate, just sayin'. I don't see it happening.

What say you?
I predicted a while ago that Roy Moore has a lock on the Child Molester voting bloc in Alabama. That's several million votes right there.

You'll see tomorrow.

You're probably right, but who knows? No one thought Northam would win by the margin he won in VA. No one thought Trump would win those swing states. No one thought Scott Brown had a shot in hell in MA.
I think this thing with Roy Moore has finally convinced me to de-register myself as a Republican. I just don't see any hope the party will ever come back to its roots any more. I think it has been so thoroughly corrupted by America-hating sickos that it is beyond redemption.

The last thing I want is for someone to mistake me as the kind of Republican who supports a scumbag like Donald Trump or a child molester.

Ronald Reagan explained his leaving the Democratic Party thus, "I didn't leave the Democratic Party, the Democratic Party left me." Well, I'm a Reagan Republican and the Republican Party has left Reagan and me.

I am going to change my registration to Independent.

Nobody knows.

Hey mate, just sayin'. I don't see it happening.
Well, I didn't see Trump in the White House, so when it comes to political predictions, I usually just keep my mouth shut and look at the floor...

I predict Moore will win because it's Alabama and over the course of this election, many have shown that they don't think a 30 year old preying on teenagers is a big deal.

No, i don't believe them. I don't believe the man ever 'raped a child.'

Why? Why don't you believe it?

t's so unbelievably heinous what the Democrats did to steal this seat. Accusing someone of being a 'Child Rapist' is the most horrific accusation you can make against a person. Win or lose, this man has to live with that accusation the rest of his life. I truly hope it comes back around on Democrats ten-fold. That will be true justice.

But the allegations are that he sexually assaulted young girls. Why don't you believe the allegations?

Faith of course - it's keeps them in a bubble that protects them from shame and embarrassment.

Well, you thought that calling it "rape" was too far, so I assume that means you think a little groping is A-OK? Otherwise, why make the distinction? And groping someone can't be considered rape? Since when? What is the new Conservative definition of "rape"?

But hyperbolic exaggerations regarding his alleged misdeeds does nothing but give people cause to mistrust your authenticity.

So you don't consider "groping" to be rape? At what point does groping become rape in your mind?

So you don't think the accusations against Moore are true? Why don't you think so?

No, i don't believe them. I don't believe the man ever 'raped a child.' It's so unbelievably heinous what the Democrats did to steal this seat. Accusing someone of being a 'Child Rapist' is the most horrific accusation you can make against a person. Win or lose, this man has to live with that accusation the rest of his life. I truly hope it comes back around on Democrats ten-fold. That will be true justice.

He hasn't BEEN accused of raping a child. What the hell?

Please ... don't post until you actually have some semblance of a clue of what you're talking about.

Many Democrats have labeled him a 'Child Rapist.' Some of em are on this Board. They'll get their seat, but they sold their souls to the devil to get it. It will come back around on Democrats. Stay tuned.

Well they are just being inaccurate. Roy is accused of groping an underage woman. Not raping a child.

Why you decide to perpetuate the inaccuracy is beyond my reckoning.

Don't blame me, they're your fellow Democrats. They've reveled in labeling the man a 'Pedophile.' They're ghouls. But that's ok, i truly believe it will come back around on Democrats ten-fold.

Well, first off, I don't consider myself a democrat. Second off, I've been arguing against this creeping tendency toward embellishment since the story broke. In fact I even made a thread declaring that Roy is, in fact, NOT a pedophile. Just (assuming the allegations are true, at least in part) a grade-A creep and potentially a sex abuser.

Blowout for Roy Moore. Not even close.

Democrats will rejoice. Win/win election for them.

Win/win...how so?

Are you serious?

Win: We gain a seat and only takes TWO votes.

Lose: We're going to tattoo Roy Moore to the GOP brand in 2018. ANOTHER win

Anyone sane views the whole thing as simple as it actually is.
The decades old allegations made against Moore are without merit and or have been proven to be lies fabricated by the same corrupt people that rig their own elections.
Am I missing something?

Jones will win. Three months later they'll discover a child sex den in his basement.

Blowout for Roy Moore. Not even close.

Democrats will rejoice. Win/win election for them.

Win/win...how so?

Are you serious?

Win: We gain a seat and only takes TWO votes.

Lose: We're going to tattoo Roy Moore to the GOP brand in 2018. ANOTHER win

Anyone sane views the whole thing as simple as it actually is.
The decades old allegations made against Moore are without merit and or have been proven to be lies fabricated by the same corrupt people that rig their own elections.
Am I missing something?
No one has proven the girl Moore molested when she was a child is lying.

No one.

Fuckwad.

Well, you thought that calling it "rape" was too far, so I assume that means you think a little groping is A-OK? Otherwise, why make the distinction? And groping someone can't be considered rape? Since when? What is the new Conservative definition of "rape"?

But hyperbolic exaggerations regarding his alleged misdeeds does nothing but give people cause to mistrust your authenticity.

So you don't consider "groping" to be rape? At what point does groping become rape in your mind?

Thorny subject. But I think forced penetration and/or forced oral sex is quite clearly rape. Anything else is questionable. If we're trying to be precise, here.

I mean, if we're going to start calling groping "rape", then I myself have been raped by many a drunk woman at the bar. Can't believe I ever recovered from all those rapes. Shiver-me-timbers ...

The decades old allegations made against Moore are without merit

How are they "without merit", and what would give them merit?

and or have been proven to be lies fabricated by the same corrupt people that rig their own elections.

How have they been proven lies? So far the only rebuttal to them is just denial from Moore. Moore's denial isn't proof of anything.

Am I missing something?

Critical thinking skills.

You have never heard a single pseudocon ask why the accusers against Democrats waited so long.

Not. One.

The stench of hypocrisy is all over these parroting tards who squawk what they are told to squawk and never engage a single brain cell in critical thinking.

Forum List

Back