Predict tomorrow's results in Alabama

Who wins in Alabama tomorrow?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sadly, i had to go with the Dems. Looks like they got this seat stolen. It's the most heinous political lynching in US history. I honestly didn't believe the Democrats would ever stoop as low as accusing someone of being a 'Child Rapist', to steal a Senate Seat. I was obviously very naive on that. So, they'll likely get their seat. But i hope it comes back to haunt them someday. What they did to that man is absolutely unforgivable.

So you don't think the accusations against Moore are true? Why don't you think so?

No, i don't believe them. I don't believe the man ever 'raped a child.' It's so unbelievably heinous what the Democrats did to steal this seat. Accusing someone of being a 'Child Rapist' is the most horrific accusation you can make against a person. Win or lose, this man has to live with that accusation the rest of his life. I truly hope it comes back around on Democrats ten-fold. That will be true justice.

Sadly, i had to go with the Dems. Looks like they got this seat stolen. It's the most heinous political lynching in US history. I honestly didn't believe the Democrats would ever stoop as low as accusing someone of being a 'Child Rapist', to steal a Senate Seat. I was obviously very naive on that. So, they'll likely get their seat. But i hope it comes back to haunt them someday. What they did to that man is absolutely unforgivable.

So you don't think the accusations against Moore are true? Why don't you think so?

No, i don't believe them. I don't believe the man ever 'raped a child.' It's so unbelievably heinous what the Democrats did to steal this seat. Accusing someone of being a 'Child Rapist' is the most horrific accusation you can make against a person. Win or lose, this man has to live with that accusation the rest of his life. I truly hope it comes back around on Democrats ten-fold. That will be true justice.

He hasn't BEEN accused of raping a child. What the hell?

Please ... don't post until you actually have some semblance of a clue of what you're talking about.

Dems. I cannot believe that the People of Alabama are going to elect an alleged Child Molester to represent them in the United States Senate.

You have too much faith in Alabamians. Hell, they reelected Creepy Roy to the Alabama Supreme Court AFTER he was kicked off the first time.
A little teeny groping? Meh .. that won't change anything as long as he's denied it.
Southern Evangelicals have lost their collective souls.

No, i don't believe them. I don't believe the man ever 'raped a child.'

Why? Why don't you believe it?

t's so unbelievably heinous what the Democrats did to steal this seat. Accusing someone of being a 'Child Rapist' is the most horrific accusation you can make against a person. Win or lose, this man has to live with that accusation the rest of his life. I truly hope it comes back around on Democrats ten-fold. That will be true justice.

But the allegations are that he sexually assaulted young girls. Why don't you believe the allegations?

Please ... don't post until you actually have some semblance of a clue of what you're talking about.

Many Democrats have labeled him a 'Child Rapist.' Some of em are on this Board. They'll get their seat, but they sold their souls to the devil to get it. It will come back around on Democrats. Stay tuned.

Dems. I cannot believe that the People of Alabama are going to elect an alleged Child Molester to represent them in the United States Senate.

You have too much faith in Alabamians. Hell, they reelected Creepy Roy to the Alabama Supreme Court AFTER he was kicked off the first time.
A little teeny groping? Meh .. that won't change anything as long as he's denied it.
Southern Evangelicals have lost their collective souls.

Wait, they had souls?

What say you?
I predicted a while ago that Roy Moore has a lock on the Child Molester voting bloc in Alabama. That's several million votes right there.

You'll see tomorrow. The kiddie diddlers will be lined around the block to vote for their hero.

I'm not so sure a Moore win would be a good thing for the Democrats. I know that's how this game is played, pretend you won when you lost, spin everything as much as possible.

But if the GOP moves in and somehow gets rid of him, they'll both hold the seat and crow about how they dumped him.

Nobody knows.

Many Democrats have labeled him a 'Child Rapist.' Some of em are on this Board. They'll get their seat, but they sold their souls to the devil to get it. It will come back around on Democrats. Stay tuned.

Well they are just being inaccurate. Roy is accused of groping an underage woman. Not raping a child.

Why you decide to perpetuate the inaccuracy is beyond my reckoning.

What say you?
I predicted a while ago that Roy Moore has a lock on the Child Molester voting bloc in Alabama. That's several million votes right there.

You'll see tomorrow.

You're probably right, but who knows? No one thought Northam would win by the margin he won in VA. No one thought Trump would win those swing states. No one thought Scott Brown had a shot in hell in MA.

Roy is accused of groping an underage woman. Not raping a child.

Oh, well, then in that case, it's all OK.

Raping children is too far for the GOP...they're OK with groping children. At what point does "groping" become too much for you all? What is the red line?

I'm not so sure a Moore win would be a good thing for the Democrats. I know that's how this game is played, pretend you won when you lost, spin everything as much as possible.

But if the GOP moves in and somehow gets rid of him, they'll both hold the seat and crow about how they dumped him.

Nobody knows.

Except we all know they're not going to do that. It would piss off the Trump base that loves Roy Moore because he purportedly hates all the same people that they hate. And the Trump base is all they have left ...

Forum List

Back