Predict tomorrow's results in Alabama

Who wins in Alabama tomorrow?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can agree with the first part. Cannot agree with the second. That can become extremely insulting to real rape victims whose lives are forever altered by tragedy, rather than someone who endured some discomfort but then carried on with their life as normal .

Telling someone who gets groped on a daily basis at work that they're less of a victim than someone raped once isn't gonna win you any votes. This whole conversation of you arbitrarily determining the severity of sexual assault is precisely why Conservatives are shit on this.

I predict Moore will win because it's Alabama and over the course of this election, many have shown that they don't think a 30 year old preying on teenagers is a big deal.

Not 40 years ago.
If or when Moore wins we will know what's lower than an ACCUSED predator.
A Democrat!
That will make the Alt Right the declared enemy of the Constitution and the foe of Truth, Justice, and the American Way.

Dem's seem to be shooting themselves in the foot by trying to foment racial division...breaking news...When your mailer prompts black journalists to declare that your campaign has demonstrated why the entire Democratic Party is trash, you’ve very likely shot yourself in the foot.

Can agree with the first part. Cannot agree with the second. That can become extremely insulting to real rape victims whose lives are forever altered by tragedy, rather than someone who endured some discomfort but then carried on with their life as normal .

Telling someone who gets groped on a daily basis at work that they're less of a victim than someone raped once isn't gonna win you any votes. This whole conversation of you arbitrarily determining the severity of sexual assault is precisely why Conservatives are shit on this.

It's not arbitrary though. It's a very easily distinguishable difference.

I'm telling you, if you think there's no difference, try out my little experiment and see where that gets you.

No, it's arbitrary because it's your subjective judgment as to what constitutes severity of sexual assault. Imagine telling your daughter that she should just get over being groped because at least she wasn't forcibly penetrated!

I'm telling you, if you think there's no difference, try out my little experiment and see where that gets you.

I'd rather not play out your fantasies of sexual assault.

No, it's arbitrary because it's your subjective judgment as to what constitutes severity of sexual assault. Imagine telling your daughter that she should just get over being groped because at least she wasn't forcibly penetrated!

I'd rather not play out your fantasies of sexual assault.

Okay, you're officially trolling. Have fun with that. I'm not playing along.

No fuckin' clue. I think either Moore wins in a very close contest, or it's a Jones landslide. I think we'll see results similar to the Governor's race in VA. But who knows?

This is not VA, this is Alabama.

Typical Leftist Methodology: Heads I Win, Tails You Lose!

If Alabama elects Moore (which they will), it couldn't possibly be because they know the guy long enough and well enough to believe in his integrity and can see through this media sham, not to mention believe in the Rule of Law, no, it is obviously because those Hairy, Hook-Toothed Alabamian Troglodytes don't care about their women and children and haven't the brains not to let Trump and the Evil GOP twist their putty-brains around their fingers! But if they elect this Democrat Jones, Justice and the American Way have obviously prevailed and Nancy's Worlds have not Collided (for now), not that another smarmy, corrupt, bought-for, double-talking globalist stab-you-in-the-back liberal has again wheedled his way into office through crooked politics, lies, and back-room deals.

Typical Alt Right argumentation

14600902_1509376055743005_343288210508679403_n.jpg

What say you?

I believe the Dems are gonna get the seat. Why wouldn't they? The Pubs don't really want to vote for Moore, and the Dems are energized. This is kinda a reversal--------->for the Pubs to vote for Moore, they are doing it to vote AGAINST the Democrat. Since there is not a national election to give them another reason to show at the polls, if the Democrat loses, I will be surprised!

What say you?

I believe the Dems are gonna get the seat. Why wouldn't they? The Pubs don't really want to vote for Moore, and the Dems are energized. This is kinda a reversal--------->for the Pubs to vote for Moore, they are doing it to vote AGAINST the Democrat. Since there is not a national election to give them another reason to show at the polls, if the Democrat loses, I will be surprised!
I hope you’re right. Plus, Democrats need that seat in order to have a shot at taking control of the Senate and ensuring Trump doesn’t get to install any more conservative justices onto the Supreme Court.

I don't believe any of the polls....

I say Moore will win by 10 points or more...

I don't believe any of the polls....

I say Moore will win by 10 points or more...

Moore will win.

Alabama will pick an accused child sex molester who thinks the family in the United States was strong when we had slavery- over a Democrat who has prosecuted and convicted KKK members.

Forum List

Back