Predict tomorrow's results in Alabama

Who wins in Alabama tomorrow?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not sure, this could go either way..................

But, if they can manage to mobilize the black vote, Moore will lose.

Why would any intelligent Black person

vote for a democrat?

A better question would be why would an intelligent Black person vote for a bigot like Moore?

Yea Right..

The left has done so much for Blacks...

Food stamps, free phones and Chicago......
They did manage to get you foot powder..

There is a pedophile running?
Indeed there is, and congratulations on coming out of the coma.

Who is it, and what makes you believe he's a pedophile?

(other than stupidity)

Sorry crybaby, I'm not taking a trip in the way back machine with you. I am convinced. You are not. Good for you.

You're convinced of what?

I'm convinced...

I'm convinced you have no clue what a pedophile is.

Actually I do, but "Hebephile" doesnt quite have the same ring. But I have you down for defending the hebephile. Again, good for you.

"Actually I do, but "Hebephile" doesn't quite have the same ring."

It has the ring of truth, pedophile doesn't.

"But I have you down for defending the hebephile."

Only aganst being called a pedophile.

if you had called him a hebephile in your original post, I wouldn't have found it necessary to point out your ignorance.

Indeed there is, and congratulations on coming out of the coma.

(other than stupidity)

Sorry crybaby, I'm not taking a trip in the way back machine with you. I am convinced. You are not. Good for you.

I'm convinced...

Actually I do, but "Hebephile" doesnt quite have the same ring. But I have you down for defending the hebephile. Again, good for you.

if you had called him a hebephile in your original post, I wouldn't have found it necessary to point out your ignorance.

Nah, that's a steaming pile. You are being a Roy Moore attack poodle, nothing more.

5a0b6f38c79dc.image.jpg

(other than stupidity)

I'm convinced...

Nah, that's a steaming pile. You are being a Roy Moore attack poodle, nothing more.

Wrong again

but there is good news...

you're batting 1000

I think everyone loses no matter the outcome.
Moore refused to follow the letter of the law. People like that do not belong in government.
The other tool is your typical leftist.

Lose/lose imo

Really, which letter did he sidestep?

Look it up. I'm not digging around for that shit again. I suspect you already know the answer so we're done here.

The man defied a court order just like that bitch that refused to give marriage lisences to fags.

There is no room in our government for such outright defiance.

END OF DISCUSSION

Conservatives will choose a pedophile to represent them.

Oh Jerry Falwell, why did you die so soon? You could have put your skies on and slid all the way down this slippery slope with your brethren. Conservatives now have as their leaders a sexual predator and a pedophile.

Satan is being vetted by Mitch McConnell and Steve Bannon right now to see if they could bring his 'go get 'em' attitude to the ticket. Conservative Evangelicals are like "hell yeah, if it means we don't have to believe in Global Warming or treating other people with dignity we're in!"

Meanwhile Christ looks on and is sad..."right before my birthday?" Suck it up Jesus, they view you as a snowflake bleeding heart that wants to help the lazy poor. They've changed into the money changers. Yet somehow they are uber-triggered about baking cakes.

Moore will win...the libs can't cheat in Alabama...

Are you saying, only conservatives can cheat in Alabama? Well, thanks for the heads up! :happy-1:

It's clear you have had a liberal education...

Your reading comprehension sucks....

It’s clear your head is firmly embedded up Trump’s rectum, so I don’t blame you for having no sense of humor. And I think that stinks for you. So sorry.:itsok:

Forum List

Back