Preperation for a big one

LOL Silly ass. A magnetic flip will not create an EMP. The magnetic field of the earth is far to weak, and the time involved, even in a very rapid flip, is far to great. Take some basic physics before you flap your silly yap.

I skimmed through this article and I want to know how the electrical grid could be knocked out if it takes Thousands of years for the earth to flip.( It doesn't say why)

Forget global warming, it’s the MAGNETOSPHERE we need to worry about

Since geomagnetic reversal takes a number of thousands of years.

There is an Electromagnetic pulse associated with a solar flare. It renders electrical devices inoperable.
Yes, there is. But not with a flip of the magnetic field of the earth.

LOL Silly ass. A magnetic flip will not create an EMP. The magnetic field of the earth is far to weak, and the time involved, even in a very rapid flip, is far to great. Take some basic physics before you flap your silly yap.
You obviously don't have a clue as to what protects the earth and its inhabitants from the solar wind.
You do know that there is a solar wind, right?
No wonder you vote Democrat - clueless about all subjects.

Just keep right on posting, Weatherman, demonstrate your lack of knowledge for all to see. An EMP creates damaging currents in electrical equipment because of the strength of its electromagnetic field, and the rapidity of the changing strength of that field. A flip of the magnetic poles involves a field with not a great deal of strength, and a very slow change. Strength as measured the the strength of the flux in a given space.

Again, what makes you say that? And why would they be fried? Have you any idea of how long it takes to do that flip?

http://phys.org/news/2010-09-evidence-fast-north-south-pole-flip.html
Go look up EMP and stop exposing your ignorance.

An EMP has nothing to do with the reversal of the poles.
Another Leftard scientist. Yeah, magnetic fields have nothing to do with electricity.
View attachment 58169

Dont know where you've been but i'm about as far right as you can get.
The science on the effects of pole reversal vary from no real changes to damage from the sun due to a weak magnetic field that weakens the ozone layer.

You might want to specify who you are addressing. I said nothing of the sort. It is worth noting the Earth has had pole reversals before.

Again, what makes you say that? And why would they be fried? Have you any idea of how long it takes to do that flip?

Another Leftard scientist. Yeah, magnetic fields have nothing to do with electricity.
View attachment 58169

The science on the effects of pole reversal vary from no real changes to damage from the sun due to a weak magnetic field that weakens the ozone layer.
Exactly. And in the geologic record, there is no evidence of any kind of change during or after those reversals, which occur about every 200,000 years. That is an average, and that varies radically. As little as 50,000, to as much as a million years.

LOL Brass, lead, and powder pretty low in nutrative value

Comes in pretty handy when others come to take your stuff = 100% certainty in a SHTF situation. Of course, wiffle ball bat selection in such situations could maybe come in handy!!!:dunno:

One thing we are 100% certain of if this happened..........progressives would be the first group to become extinct. People would be living off their shit for a long, long time!!!:rock:

Comes in pretty handy when others come to take your stuff = 100% certainty in a SHTF situation. Of course, wiffle ball bat selection in such situations could maybe come in handy!!!:dunno:

One thing we are 100% certain of if this happened..........progressives would be the first group to become extinct. People would be living off their shit for a long, long time!!!:rock:

Shiiit....you'd find some curdled yogurt some quinoa and a chunk of tofu.
If you're lucky you might find a box of wine.

Shiiit....you'd find some curdled yogurt some quinoa and a chunk of tofu.
If you're lucky you might find a box of wine.

Perhaps eventually...........but compared to most who live their entire lives locked into the gheyness of the matrix, I'll have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more good days before my box than the limpwristed Disney folks!!! Geeez those people are fucked..........:fu:

And a death wish to add to my collection. Excellent!

What? You have already advocated for the deaths of all the sceptics so take your mock outrage and shove it up your ass you fucking hypocrite!

What I find hilarious is the idea that people need to prepare for a loss of the grid. Anybody with a brain should have already set themselves up an earthquake kit. Natural disasters happen all the time and they happen everywhere. Anyone who is not prepared for that eventuality is moron, pure and simple.

What? You have already advocated for the deaths of all the sceptics so take your mock outrage and shove it up your ass you fucking hypocrite!

When I want to advocate death for deniers, you'll know it. Till then, I have my collection to illustrate the extreme variability of your sensitivity to this. I have 37 instances of deniers making a variety of death wishes against "warmists" and neither you nor SSDD nor Frank nor FCT nor Westwall nor the management here have voiced one single word of complaint. But, for my hypothetical, in response to the very real suicide request from Ms Stephanie (to whom you've all never said a thing), I get agony and outrage over and over and over again.

You people are - demonstrably - complete shite.

BTW, Global warming is real. The corrections being made to datasets are all justified. Human activity is responsible for more than 50% (very likely much more) of the warming observed over the last 150 years and particularly the last 50. That is based on good science making use of mountains of empirical evidence and very capable and demonstrably accurate GCMs.

I skimmed through this article and I want to know how the electrical grid could be knocked out if it takes Thousands of years for the earth to flip.( It doesn't say why)

Forget global warming, it’s the MAGNETOSPHERE we need to worry about

Since geomagnetic reversal takes a number of thousands of years.

There is an Electromagnetic pulse associated with a solar flare. It renders electrical devices inoperable.

No kidding, did you read the article?

No you didn't.

View attachment 58169

Exactly. And in the geologic record, there is no evidence of any kind of change during or after those reversals, which occur about every 200,000 years. That is an average, and that varies radically. As little as 50,000, to as much as a million years.
There is no geological evidence of polar reversals? You're dumber than a rock. How do you think we know it happens?
Leftards and common sense shall never meet.

When I want to advocate death for deniers, you'll know it. Till then, I have my collection to illustrate the extreme variability of your sensitivity to this. I have 37 instances of deniers making a variety of death wishes against "warmists" and neither you nor SSDD nor Frank nor FCT nor Westwall nor the management here have voiced one single word of complaint. But, for my hypothetical, in response to the very real suicide request from Ms Stephanie (to whom you've all never said a thing), I get agony and outrage over and over and over again.

You people are - demonstrably - complete shite.

BTW, Global warming is real. The corrections being made to datasets are all justified. Human activity is responsible for more than 50% (very likely much more) of the warming observed over the last 150 years and particularly the last 50. That is based on good science making use of mountains of empirical evidence and very capable and demonstrably accurate GCMs.

meh

renewables are still a laughing stock.....the mountains of evidence are having zero impact outside the realm of the science hobbyists!!!:spinner::spinner::spinner:

Forum List

Back