Prescription drug prices have doubled in 7 years. Republicans will of course do jack shit about it

Who's been the president for the last 7 years? A Republican? No. Who designed our current healthcare system? Republicans? No. Wise up.

There is no end to how clueless people can get....the corporatocracy we live in has thoroughly taken control of BOTH parties. They get what they want over and over and over - and we just keep voting in the same people over and over and over.
Your non govt country with just personal responsibility would turn into a hell hole.

I feel you, taking care of yourself, paying your own bills, that's a "hell hole." LOL. Lots of confidence in yourself, huh? Or just your greed for other people's money?
Yes wanting to have a strong govt that stabilizes society and keeps our country great is greed of other peoples money. You are a moron.

Have you asked your mom if you can move back home?
I'm pretty sure you weren't quite ready to leave the nest.
Give me back the taxes that went to your education you govt leach.

Government heavily taxes us and provides a terrible education with the money. And you want our own money back that paid for that.

Once again showing where the greed lies, another demand from you for other people's money.
I want my money back that went towards your public education that you don't appreciate leach.

Take the profit out of healthcare.

is there any way you could make a statement any more idiotic ? :up:

They're going out and curing diseases and treating people for sickness and providing emergency care and other evil acts, and they're doing it for money. It has to be stopped.

Wheelie wants to live in a log cabin and grow his own food. It may be a crappy life, but everyone will have the same crappy life. That makes it fair and better for everyone

Who's been the president for the last 7 years? A Republican? No. Who designed our current healthcare system? Republicans? No. Wise up.

There is no end to how clueless people can get....the corporatocracy we live in has thoroughly taken control of BOTH parties. They get what they want over and over and over - and we just keep voting in the same people over and over and over.
Personal responsibility is in our national interest. In fact it starts there. Paying people's bills for them is welfare and it's in the interest of the person getting the welfare. Government should not be benefitting one citizen at the expense of another
Your non govt country with just personal responsibility would turn into a hell hole.

I feel you, taking care of yourself, paying your own bills, that's a "hell hole." LOL. Lots of confidence in yourself, huh? Or just your greed for other people's money?
Yes wanting to have a strong govt that stabilizes society and keeps our country great is greed of other peoples money. You are a moron.

I dont have kids so I've already paid for it.
You on the other hand? America will never get back what you've taken.

Wages have remained flat for decades. The cost of living only goes up. Democrats address these issues - republcans don't.

Why does anyone bother with a party that only serves to coddle the rich? I mean seriously. At what point will you people get it? Only government legislation can fix these problems. Rather than accepting this obvious logic, you Rightwingers hold on to this sorry philosophy that Big Pharma and the rest of the private sector can do whatever it wants. It just boggles my mind you people will buy into whatever republcans in office will tell you. NONE of these republican candidates will address this issue. None of them. Get a goddamn clue.

AARP: Price hikes doubled average drug price over 7 years
In case you haven't noticed the last 7 years have been a democrat administration

Just like you would see how the education of a bum wouldn't matter. If there wasn't a public school system it would be pay if you can and there would be many with no education making our country a mockery. Is that what you want? Same with public health care. You want America to be full of people begging to go to the doctor? Healthy Americans is in our national interest, not just to be nice, to benefit everyone, including employers that will no longer have to keep paying insurance companies more and thier workers less.

Personal responsibility is in our national interest. In fact it starts there. Paying people's bills for them is welfare and it's in the interest of the person getting the welfare. Government should not be benefitting one citizen at the expense of another

Begging the question.

And no one's greed exceeds politicians who sell the country for campaign contributions. Putting the fox in charge of the hen house, you're just full of one good idea after another
No the good idea is to change it for the better not eliminate because it isn't perfect like a childish fool.

Government heavily taxes us and provides a terrible education with the money. And you want our own money back that paid for that.

Once again showing where the greed lies, another demand from you for other people's money.
I want my money back that went towards your public education that you don't appreciate leach.

You want the money back for the crappy education that I paid for? How does that make sense? BTW, I went to private schools a lot of the time. So I paid for your education and mine. And you still want more money? The greed just drips off your lips...

You soaked up that govt education that I paid for and want to eliminate it for others. Leach.

Yes, a country with little govt that you want would turn into a hell hole very quickly.

I hear you. People are too stupid, lazy and greedy to make their own decisions over their own lives. That would be hell. Now people making decisions for other people over their lives, that they can do, and do well.

You don't see any flaws in your logic?

If it involves free shit it's all good in his eyes.
Says the fuck who enjoys the luxury of living in a stable country because of our govt. but doesnt want to pay for it.

I already pay for it ya schmuck.
How about you do your part.
Unlikely. You waste far more time on this forum than me. I'm not on here as much because I am out working. Yet you sit here daily spewing your BS against the govt while enjoying the stability it provides you.

What is this stability you keep talking about government providing? Did they buy you a sports bra?

You want the money back for the crappy education that I paid for? How does that make sense? BTW, I went to private schools a lot of the time. So I paid for your education and mine. And you still want more money? The greed just drips off your lips...
Says the greedy dick that benefitted from public education, then turns around and wants to eliminate it. Btw I went to private school as well.

You soaked up that govt education that I paid for and want to eliminate it for others. Leach.

You paid for it? Where did the taxes I paid all these years for schools go then?

Yes, a country with little govt that you want would turn into a hell hole very quickly.

I hear you. People are too stupid, lazy and greedy to make their own decisions over their own lives. That would be hell. Now people making decisions for other people over their lives, that they can do, and do well.

Says the fuck who enjoys the luxury of living in a stable country because of our govt. but doesnt want to pay for it.

Unlikely. You waste far more time on this forum than me. I'm not on here as much because I am out working. Yet you sit here daily spewing your BS against the govt while enjoying the stability it provides you.

I'm retired you idiot.
In fact I retired four years ago at 46.
Thank you Capitalism!!

Now please go back to crying about the injustice of it all....I find it amusing.

Says the greedy dick that benefitted from public education, then turns around and wants to eliminate it. Btw I went to private school as well.

Who the hell said anything about shutting down public schools?
Dude you're all over the place with your bullshit.

What is this stability you keep talking about government providing? Did they buy you a sports bra?
You live in the greatest country in the world because we have a great govt dumb ass.

So you agree govt is a good thing providing public schools?

You live in the greatest country in the world because we have a great govt dumb ass.

The middle class is going down the shitter and we have more people on gov assistance then ever in our history.
Is that really the road you want to keep going down?

I'm retired you idiot.
Thank you Capitalism!!

Now please go back to crying about the injustice of it all....I find it amusing.
I'm not crying about any injustice. And yes capitalism is a great system that has made the US the best in the world....regulated by the govt.

As long as liberals stop running em I'm okay with it.
Because we are getting screwed on our ROI at this point.

Now that's funny, we're a great country because of our government. The sheep is strong in this one...

I'm retired you idiot.
Thank you Capitalism!!

I'm not crying about any injustice. And yes capitalism is a great system that has made the US the best in the world....regulated by the govt.

Limited government.
This country became great through entrepreneurial enterprises,not government assistance.

As long as liberals stop running em I'm okay with it.
Because we are getting screwed on our ROI at this point.
So you appreciate our socialist school system? Thank you for the admission ;)

Forum List

Back