Prescription drug prices have doubled in 7 years. Republicans will of course do jack shit about it

When Democrat plans don't work, it's because of the Republicans

When Democrat plans don't work, it's because of the Republicans
Whats that great republican plan? Jack shit?

Non-sequtur. You got your way, you made it worse. That's the point. Stop deflecting
Nope. My way eliminates the corporate failure, obamacare props it up. Stop deflecting about the failure of corporate health care.

He's your guy.

The failure is of government, not corporations. If you're referring to socialized medicine, that puts the whole system in the hands of the culprit. Yeah, government's going to keep advancing medicine.

So you want to go back to log cabins and get rid of all this cable/satellite and go back to over the air 3 channels too? Life is too complicated
It's the govt's fault that private health care costs so much? You are a special kind of stupid. We don't have govt healthcare dumb fuck. How did the govt fuck it up when they dont run it?
Obamacare isn't government running healthcare. All the regulations on employers and insurance companies aren't controlling healthcare. The ridiculous tort system. Mandates like that insurance companies have to provide Rogaine, birth control women could get for free elsewhere, sex changes, none of that is why costs are high. It's private companies competing.

The special kind of stupid in this conversation is you, Holmes

Yeah? And who's going to pay the difference?
All of us because healthy Americans instead of a few that can afford it is in all our best interests. Just like roads, schools, military, etc.

I fail to see how the health of a bum is going to effect me one way or another.
Other than my wallet of course. And since I'm paying they get the minimal amount of care.
Just like you would see how the education of a bum wouldn't matter. If there wasn't a public school system it would be pay if you can and there would be many with no education making our country a mockery. Is that what you want? Same with public health care. You want America to be full of people begging to go to the doctor? Healthy Americans is in our national interest, not just to be nice, to benefit everyone, including employers that will no longer have to keep paying insurance companies more and thier workers less.

Personal responsibility is in our national interest. In fact it starts there. Paying people's bills for them is welfare and it's in the interest of the person getting the welfare. Government should not be benefitting one citizen at the expense of another
Your non govt country with just personal responsibility would turn into a hell hole.

I feel you, taking care of yourself, paying your own bills, that's a "hell hole." LOL. Lots of confidence in yourself, huh? Or just your greed for other people's money?

Whats that great republican plan? Jack shit?

Non-sequtur. You got your way, you made it worse. That's the point. Stop deflecting
Nope. My way eliminates the corporate failure, obamacare props it up. Stop deflecting about the failure of corporate health care.

He's your guy.

The failure is of government, not corporations. If you're referring to socialized medicine, that puts the whole system in the hands of the culprit. Yeah, government's going to keep advancing medicine.

So you want to go back to log cabins and get rid of all this cable/satellite and go back to over the air 3 channels too? Life is too complicated
It's the govt's fault that private health care costs so much? You are a special kind of stupid. We don't have govt healthcare dumb fuck. How did the govt fuck it up when they dont run it?
Obamacare isn't government running healthcare. All the regulations on employers and insurance companies aren't controlling healthcare. The ridiculous tort system. Mandates like that insurance companies have to provide Rogaine, birth control women could get for free elsewhere, sex changes, none of that is why costs are high. It's private companies competing.

The special kind of stupid in this conversation is you, Holmes
So lets get rid of regulations and medicare and leave hundreds of thousands without that cant afford it because providers can charge whatever they want. Nice plan dumb fuck.

Who's been the president for the last 7 years? A Republican? No. Who designed our current healthcare system? Republicans? No. Wise up.

There is no end to how clueless people can get....the corporatocracy we live in has thoroughly taken control of BOTH parties. They get what they want over and over and over - and we just keep voting in the same people over and over and over.

All of us because healthy Americans instead of a few that can afford it is in all our best interests. Just like roads, schools, military, etc.

Other than my wallet of course. And since I'm paying they get the minimal amount of care.
Just like you would see how the education of a bum wouldn't matter. If there wasn't a public school system it would be pay if you can and there would be many with no education making our country a mockery. Is that what you want? Same with public health care. You want America to be full of people begging to go to the doctor? Healthy Americans is in our national interest, not just to be nice, to benefit everyone, including employers that will no longer have to keep paying insurance companies more and thier workers less.

Personal responsibility is in our national interest. In fact it starts there. Paying people's bills for them is welfare and it's in the interest of the person getting the welfare. Government should not be benefitting one citizen at the expense of another
Your non govt country with just personal responsibility would turn into a hell hole.

I feel you, taking care of yourself, paying your own bills, that's a "hell hole." LOL. Lots of confidence in yourself, huh? Or just your greed for other people's money?
Yes, a country with little govt that you want would turn into a hell hole very quickly.

Yes, a country with little govt that you want would turn into a hell hole very quickly.

Why do you keep making these vague and wild statements with absolutely nothing to back them up?
And forget about the fact you cant seem to stay on topic.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I hear you. People are too stupid, lazy and greedy to make their own decisions over their own lives. That would be hell. Now people making decisions for other people over their lives, that they can do, and do well.

You don't see any flaws in your logic?

Who's been the president for the last 7 years? A Republican? No. Who designed our current healthcare system? Republicans? No. Wise up.

There is no end to how clueless people can get....the corporatocracy we live in has thoroughly taken control of BOTH parties. They get what they want over and over and over - and we just keep voting in the same people over and over and over.

Yes wanting to have a strong govt that stabilizes society and keeps our country great is greed of other peoples money. You are a moron.

I hear you. People are too stupid, lazy and greedy to make their own decisions over their own lives. That would be hell. Now people making decisions for other people over their lives, that they can do, and do well.

If it involves free shit it's all good in his eyes.

Yes wanting to have a strong govt that stabilizes society and keeps our country great is greed of other peoples money. You are a moron.

Have you asked your mom if you can move back home?
I'm pretty sure you weren't quite ready to leave the nest.

Says the fuck who enjoys the luxury of living in a stable country because of our govt. but doesnt want to pay for it.

Give me back the taxes that went to your education you govt leach.

Begging the question.

And no one's greed exceeds politicians who sell the country for campaign contributions. Putting the fox in charge of the hen house, you're just full of one good idea after another

Says the fuck who enjoys the luxury of living in a stable country because of our govt. but doesnt want to pay for it.

I already pay for it ya schmuck.
How about you do your part.

Government heavily taxes us and provides a terrible education with the money. And you want our own money back that paid for that.

Once again showing where the greed lies, another demand from you for other people's money.

I already pay for it ya schmuck.
How about you do your part.
Unlikely. You waste far more time on this forum than me. I'm not on here as much because I am out working. Yet you sit here daily spewing your BS against the govt while enjoying the stability it provides you.

Forum List

Back