Preserving My Children’s Innocence Is Preserving White supremacy.

I know people that attended the police academy. They all told me that you don't pass unless you are near perfect when it comes to shooting. It's clear that this guy had it out for the officer to write such nonsense. That's besides the fact that in Independence, the only time cops pull out their gun is to clean them.

Sounds like Independence is a nice place to live,then... I still think that when the guy is cited for bad performance with firearms and then he kills and UNARMED CHILD PLAYING WITH A TOY, the guy who wrote "That shit" is pretty prophetic.

Hey, has anyone called Officer McShooty back on his resume yet?

Here's more on Officer Tim "McShooty" Loehmann

The Man Who Killed Tamir Rice

In five short months, Loehmann was deemed “emotionally unstable” and unfit for service as a police officer. In his personnel records, his direct supervisors described him as having a “lack of maturity” as well as an “inability to perform basic functions as instructed.” These supervisors were referring to the disturbing behavior Loehmann exhibited during a weapons training session.

Loehmann’s worrisome conduct and mental instability when handling weapons would become a reoccurring theme in his personnel files.

In another training session held at a gun range, Loehmann suffered what was described as an “emotional meltdown.” In a memo sent to Human Resources, Deputy Chief Jim Polak of the Independence Police Department referred to this incident as a “dangerous loss of composure.” Polak noted that Loehmann’s “handgun performance was dismal” and that he was “distracted and weepy” during the training session. After Loehmann’s weapons were taken away by the training officer, he continued his “emotional meltdown” with detailed descriptions of his apparent issues with a girlfriend.

Deputy Chief Polak’s memo included several additional incidents of worrisome misconduct. He concluded the memo with the following:

“Individually, these events would not be considered major situations but, when taken together, they show a pattern of a lack of maturity, indiscretion, and not following instructions.”

“I do not believe time nor training will be able to change or correct these deficiencies.”

Timothy Loehmann, the Cleveland cop who shot Tamir Rice, failed the Cuyahoga County Sheriff's Department's written entrance exam (documents)

Loehmann previously also was unsuccessful in getting jobs with police departments in Akron, Euclid and Parma Heights. He had been looking for a police job since he resigned from the Independence police department in November 2012 following a poor performance review. He had worked there for five months.

Loehmann eventually landed a job with the Cleveland police department in March 2014. The city's background check did not turn up the Independence performance review.

But wait, let's hear about Officer Frank "McChokey" Garmback....

Cleveland paid out $100,000 to woman involving excessive force lawsuit against officer in Tamir Rice shooting

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Cleveland paid out $100,000 earlier this year to a city resident to settle an excessive force lawsuit brought against an officer involved in the Tamir Rice shooting.

The settlement, reached in U.S. District Court in Cleveland, involved Cleveland Patrolman Frank Garmback and stemmed from a 2010 confrontation he had with Tamela Eaton while the officer and his partner were tracking a slaying suspect near West 112th and Clifton Boulevard, records show.

The suit said Garmback initially argued with Eaton. It said Garmback then "rushed (Eaton) and placed her in a chokehold, tackled her to the ground, twisted her wrist and began hitting her body. Officer Guerra rushed over and proceeded to punch Tamela Eaton in the face multiple times.''

The suit said "such reckless, wanton and willful excessive use of force proximately caused bodily injury to (Eaton).''

But wait, let's hear about Officer Frank "McChokey" Garmback....

Cleveland paid out $100,000 to woman involving excessive force lawsuit against officer in Tamir Rice shooting

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Cleveland paid out $100,000 earlier this year to a city resident to settle an excessive force lawsuit brought against an officer involved in the Tamir Rice shooting.

The settlement, reached in U.S. District Court in Cleveland, involved Cleveland Patrolman Frank Garmback and stemmed from a 2010 confrontation he had with Tamela Eaton while the officer and his partner were tracking a slaying suspect near West 112th and Clifton Boulevard, records show.

The suit said Garmback initially argued with Eaton. It said Garmback then "rushed (Eaton) and placed her in a chokehold, tackled her to the ground, twisted her wrist and began hitting her body. Officer Guerra rushed over and proceeded to punch Tamela Eaton in the face multiple times.''

The suit said "such reckless, wanton and willful excessive use of force proximately caused bodily injury to (Eaton).''

Well I keep telling you that out of court settlements don't mean admission of guilt. But you can't seem to understand that.

We seen the same thing in the Trayvon Martin case. The homeowners association had absolutely nothing to do with the shooting, yet they paid off Trayvon's mother just to keep it out of court. Zimmerman did nothing wrong. He was forced to use his weapon after being attacked. Perfectly legal in the state of Florida and many others like ours in Ohio, but they paid her off anyway.

Here's more on Officer Tim "McShooty" Loehmann

The Man Who Killed Tamir Rice

In five short months, Loehmann was deemed “emotionally unstable” and unfit for service as a police officer. In his personnel records, his direct supervisors described him as having a “lack of maturity” as well as an “inability to perform basic functions as instructed.” These supervisors were referring to the disturbing behavior Loehmann exhibited during a weapons training session.

Loehmann’s worrisome conduct and mental instability when handling weapons would become a reoccurring theme in his personnel files.

In another training session held at a gun range, Loehmann suffered what was described as an “emotional meltdown.” In a memo sent to Human Resources, Deputy Chief Jim Polak of the Independence Police Department referred to this incident as a “dangerous loss of composure.” Polak noted that Loehmann’s “handgun performance was dismal” and that he was “distracted and weepy” during the training session. After Loehmann’s weapons were taken away by the training officer, he continued his “emotional meltdown” with detailed descriptions of his apparent issues with a girlfriend.

Deputy Chief Polak’s memo included several additional incidents of worrisome misconduct. He concluded the memo with the following:

“Individually, these events would not be considered major situations but, when taken together, they show a pattern of a lack of maturity, indiscretion, and not following instructions.”

“I do not believe time nor training will be able to change or correct these deficiencies.”

Timothy Loehmann, the Cleveland cop who shot Tamir Rice, failed the Cuyahoga County Sheriff's Department's written entrance exam (documents)

Loehmann previously also was unsuccessful in getting jobs with police departments in Akron, Euclid and Parma Heights. He had been looking for a police job since he resigned from the Independence police department in November 2012 following a poor performance review. He had worked there for five months.

Loehmann eventually landed a job with the Cleveland police department in March 2014. The city's background check did not turn up the Independence performance review.

Our investigation into this matter has revealed that during the background investigation of Officer Loehmann Cleveland Police detectives, assigned to the personnel unit, interviewed the Human Resources Director for the City of Independence. During that interview detectives inquired if there were any disciplinary actions or incidents that Cleveland Police should be aware of prior to hiring Loehman , at which point they were told there were none. The reason for departure indicated was resignation. Officer Loehmann indicated that he resigned for personal reasons which was substantiated by the City of Independence."

Cleveland police: Officer Loehmann’s file from Independence police not reviewed before hiring

Well I keep telling you that out of court settlements don't mean admission of guilt. But you can't seem to understand that.

We seen the same thing in the Trayvon Martin case. The homeowners association had absolutely nothing to do with the shooting, yet they paid off Trayvon's mother just to keep it out of court. Zimmerman did nothing wrong. He was forced to use his weapon after being attacked. Perfectly legal in the state of Florida and many others like ours in Ohio, but they paid her off anyway.

Guy, quit changing the subject. The point was, Officer McShooty would have been a disaster in a real court, and the city knew it.

He might have started crying on the stand.

Yes, there we can agree. The dispatcher failed to report to officers that the caller said it may be a kid with a toy gun. I don't know if that would have changed things any, but yes, she should have forwarded that message.

Naw, Officer McShooty was a disaster waiting to happen. But I think it shows how generally fucked up the Cleveland PD is that you have three people involved and they all have hair on them.

Our investigation into this matter has revealed that during the background investigation of Officer Loehmann Cleveland Police detectives, assigned to the personnel unit, interviewed the Human Resources Director for the City of Independence. During that interview detectives inquired if there were any disciplinary actions or incidents that Cleveland Police should be aware of prior to hiring Loehman , at which point they were told there were none. The reason for departure indicated was resignation. Officer Loehmann indicated that he resigned for personal reasons which was substantiated by the City of Independence."

Sounds like "Cover your ass" time. "Take our word for it, we asked. No, really. And the fact he resigned ONE MONTH out of the academy didn't raise any red flags. Nor did the fact five other jurisdictions rejected him!"

Sounds like Independence is a nice place to live,then... I still think that when the guy is cited for bad performance with firearms and then he kills and UNARMED CHILD PLAYING WITH A TOY, the guy who wrote "That shit" is pretty prophetic.

Hey, has anyone called Officer McShooty back on his resume yet?

Who knows? I'm sure he's keeping it low. What I do know is that his parents have received multiple death threats. You know how animals are. They were followed around everywhere they went by undercover police officers for protection. My boss knows the family. They grew up on the same street. His parents attend the same church as my employer.

Sounds like "Cover your ass" time. "Take our word for it, we asked. No, really. And the fact he resigned ONE MONTH out of the academy didn't raise any red flags. Nor did the fact five other jurisdictions rejected him!"

Doesn't mean crap.

My friends son had a hell of a time getting a job on any police force. He went to college for several years. He couldn't get on with the state troopers, no local police departments, nothing. He finally took a job with the Sheriffs deparment on the other side of the state, but much of that was volunteer work with no pay. It was part-time, but he figured any experience would be good experience.

Years after graduating college, he finally got a job on a police force in a small town about 50 or 60 miles from Cleveland. He would rather be working closer to home, but that's the best he could get. In fact, he even attended the police academy on his own and paid for it with his own money just to get ahead of other applicants in the future.

It's tough getting a job as a police officer around here.

Naw, Officer McShooty was a disaster waiting to happen. But I think it shows how generally fucked up the Cleveland PD is that you have three people involved and they all have hair on them.

Well, like I told you earlier, Cleveland is run entirely by Democrats. Not one Republican in office. So what can you expect?

Who knows? I'm sure he's keeping it low. What I do know is that his parents have received multiple death threats. You know how animals are. They were followed around everywhere they went by undercover police officers for protection. My boss knows the family. They grew up on the same street. His parents attend the same church as my employer.

Wow. So what? My Brother knows the cop involved in the LaQuan McDonald Shooting.

How does that change anything?

But here's the thing. The guy never should have been made a cop to start with. Either Loehmann or the guy in Chicago, who was the subject of a million dollars in settlements for excessive force before he shot Laquan and the city had to pay out another 4 million.

Doesn't mean crap.

My friends son had a hell of a time getting a job on any police force. He went to college for several years. He couldn't get on with the state troopers, no local police departments, nothing. He finally took a job with the Sheriffs deparment on the other side of the state, but much of that was volunteer work with no pay. It was part-time, but he figured any experience would be good experience.

Years after graduating college, he finally got a job on a police force in a small town about 50 or 60 miles from Cleveland. He would rather be working closer to home, but that's the best he could get. In fact, he even attended the police academy on his own and paid for it with his own money just to get ahead of other applicants in the future.

Then why do all your cops suck at their jobs? Seriously, three people involved with shooting Tamir, and they all had hair on them.

Well, like I told you earlier, Cleveland is run entirely by Democrats. Not one Republican in office. So what can you expect?

So you are admitting these cops were fuckups and screwed up? Or just the dispatcher, because she's a female (and I persume black)

Doesn't mean crap.

Then why do all your cops suck at their jobs? Seriously, three people involved with shooting Tamir, and they all had hair on them.

So you are admitting these cops were fuckups and screwed up? Or just the dispatcher, because she's a female (and I persume black)

And they didn't do anything wrong, so apparently they are good cops.

Now why would you presume she was black, just because she fucked up? You racist you........

Wow. So what? My Brother knows the cop involved in the LaQuan McDonald Shooting.

How does that change anything?

But here's the thing. The guy never should have been made a cop to start with. Either Loehmann or the guy in Chicago, who was the subject of a million dollars in settlements for excessive force before he shot Laquan and the city had to pay out another 4 million.

Why shouldn't he have been a cop? The Cleveland police have all kinds of hoops to jump through to become a Cleveland police officer. If you can get through that, then yes, you are qualified to join the force. That's besides the fact that the officer passed the police academy when he joined Independence.

Cleveland Police Department Officer Requirements

NO, they killed a 12 year old child, so they kind of such as cops.

Why shouldn't he have been a cop? The Cleveland police have all kinds of hoops to jump through to become a Cleveland police officer. If you can get through that, then yes, you are qualified to join the force. That's besides the fact that the officer passed the police academy when he joined Independence.

And one month on the job, they forced him out because he was not fit for the job.

Guy, you can try to paint this all day, but the point is, this guy never, ever should have been a cop, and a child is dead for no good reason.

And one month on the job, they forced him out because he was not fit for the job.

Guy, you can try to paint this all day, but the point is, this guy never, ever should have been a cop, and a child is dead for no good reason.

Pulling a gun on the police is a good reason. Sorry, but that's the way they are trained.

Well I'll tell you what, why don't you write to the Cleveland police and tell them from now on, they should ask for an ID before they shoot somebody.

Pulling a gun on the police is a good reason. Sorry, but that's the way they are trained

Except there's no evidence the child did that. His hands were in his pockets.

Well I'll tell you what, why don't you write to the Cleveland police and tell them from now on, they should ask for an ID before they shoot somebody.

Naw, here's a better idea. You murder a black child, you go to jail. We throw your ass in the general population and if you get sodomized or shanked by the brothers, too fucking bad. We make sure all your cop buddies know about it when it happens so they think twice about pulling out their guns and randomly shooting people.

You know. Like they think twice before shooting a white person.

Pulling a gun on the police is a good reason. Sorry, but that's the way they are trained

Naw, here's a better idea. You murder a black child, you go to jail. We throw your ass in the general population and if you get sodomized or shanked by the brothers, too fucking bad. We make sure all your cop buddies know about it when it happens so they think twice about pulling out their guns and randomly shooting people.

This is why liberals shouldn't live in a civilized society. A jungle perhaps would be better.

In a civilized society, we have laws. The laws are created by our representatives, and we all follow them. We don't make them up willy nilly because there was something we didn't like.

We also have terms such as murder. Murder is unlawfully taking another life of a human being, not self defense. Our laws also include taking orders from the police. When people don't listen to police and bad things happen, you don't blame the police.

In a civilized society, we have responsibilities--particularly with children. Parents are expected to watch over their children, not allow them to take a realistic looking gun into the park where citizens get very concerned and have to call the police. If they do and bad things happen, it's supposed to be the fault of the parent and they should be punished, not rewarded by turning them into an instant millionaire the way liberals do.

Says who, the person that Momma Rice hired? Why do video experts agree with the police?

Forum List

Back