Preserving My Children’s Innocence Is Preserving White supremacy.

I don't feel guilty about white privilege that supposedly exist.

I still don't know what white privilege even means, and nobody from the left has been able to explain it to me.

White privilege is where non-liberal whites don't whine we're being held back by our skin color / gender / the rich / corporations / our sexual orientation, so when we trip we just get back up and keep going and we're successful.

Basically it's an excuse for liberals wanting to lower the bar and redistribute money

No safe as in the US isn't safer than other first world countries.

Okay.......... I'm trying to follow this but still having a hard time:

Why would allowing our citizens and police officers to defend themselves make us all unsafe, or as you now revised, only as safe as other first world countries?

If a man born as an inner woman can go to the women's bathroom because they don't feel safe in the men's room, shouldn't a citizen born an inner criminal be able to commit crimes without feeling unsafe?

Sure you can. We did it in IL for years. We sent people to FUCKING DEATH ROW for crimes they didn't commit. Please don't tell me that railroading this guy wasn't possible. They just refused to do it, because that would have cost them more money than they already had to pay out.

And now, you openly support railroading someone onto death row? Every time I think you have reached rock bottom...you squat and squeeze out a jewel like this.

you cross a picket line, you have no one to blame but yourself....

And if somebody who wants to work crosses the picket line, is forced to defend themselves using deadly force, who you going to blame then????

You can't commit violence to stop someone from stopping you from feeding your children, you can only commit violence to stop someone else from feeding theirs. That doesn't make sense to you, Ray?

And now, you openly support railroading someone onto death row? Every time I think you have reached rock bottom...you squat and squeeze out a jewel like this.

The point was that Racist From Cleveland was absolutely convinced he couldn't get a conviction on this guy.

Clearly he could if he wanted to.

It isn't "Railroading" if the guy actually did what he was accused of.

Officer Loehmann shot a child in cold blood. He needs to be in prison for that.

You can't commit violence to stop someone from stopping you from feeding your children, you can only commit violence to stop someone else from feeding theirs. That doesn't make sense to you, Ray?

Quite correct.

For instance, if you break into someone's house to feed your family, and he shoots you (the fantasy of every gun nut that never happens) that's self defense. If you break into someone's house and shoot him to keep him from stopping you from robbing him, that's murder.

Same deal with crossing a picket line. You are stealing from someone when you cross a picket line. They have every right to use violence to defend what is theirs. You do not have a right to use violence to take it from them.

White privilege is where non-liberal whites don't whine we're being held back by our skin color / gender / the rich / corporations / our sexual orientation, so when we trip we just get back up and keep going and we're successful.

Basically it's an excuse for liberals wanting to lower the bar and redistribute money

The reality is, most of you dumb crackers are too stupid to realize you are in the same boat as the Darkies... Just one layoff or medical crisis from the poorhouse, with big corporations ready to fuck you when you do.

The reality is, most of you dumb crackers are too stupid to realize you are in the same boat as the Darkies... Just one layoff or medical crisis from the poorhouse, with big corporations ready to fuck you when you do.

Racist

You spelled realist wrong.

8 years ago, I figured out just how quickly big corporations could fuck up your life, no matter how white you are, no matter how educated you are, no matter how many hours you put in...

And then I stopped voting Republican.

But they've still convinced you that Darkie still wants half your cookie.

No, he had a toy that looked exactly like a real gun, and no, it wasn't in his belt. As the CNN video showed, the gun was on the ground after he fell. It was not in his belt.

The CNN Video after the cops had been over the crime scene,right?

The jury seen the enhanced video frame by frame which took hours. They seen him pull the gun from his pants like everybody else did. I even posted the Communist News Networks report on this, and you still refuse to believe it.

Then you should be able to show me a STILL that shows him pulling the gun from his pants. (Of course, OHIO is an open carry state, so I'm not sure why that would be relevent if he did.)

Where the officer worked in the past has absolutely nothing to do with this case, so it's not admissible by law, especially since it was one mans opinion that was totally opposite of the trainers at the police academy.

The trainers at the academy weren't the ones who were so horrified by his conduct on the gun range they disarmed him there. And then fired him.

But Cleveland will just hire you. Because Cleveland is such a fucking dump they'll hire anyone.

If he wasn't a threat to anybody, why did people call the police on him?

You mean the people who all said, "He's playing with a toy"? which was never relayed to officer McShooty, who finally got to shoot him a darkie.

When a suspect starts pulling out a gun (fake or real) on police, that is a threat by any legal standard. And because it's a real threat, police are "legally" allowed to use deadly force to subdue the threat. You can't put people in prison for breaking no law.

Sure you can. We did it in IL for years. We sent people to FUCKING DEATH ROW for crimes they didn't commit. Please don't tell me that railroading this guy wasn't possible. They just refused to do it, because that would have cost them more money than they already had to pay out.

The CNN Video after the cops had been over the crime scene,right?

Nope, it was right after he was shot, and then a minute or two later, an FBI agent showed up and began to give Rice mouth to mouth.

Then you should be able to show me a STILL that shows him pulling the gun from his pants. (Of course, OHIO is an open carry state, so I'm not sure why that would be relevent if he did.)

You can openly carry if you are legally allowed to have a firearm. 12 year olds don't apply. But that's irrelevant. If I as a CCW holder in Ohio touch my gun in front of a police officer, I would not only lose my license to carry, but I too could be shot for being a threat to a police officer. In the presence of a police officer, you never go near your gun unless instructed to by the officer. In fact, our law is that I must keep my hands on the steering wheel (nowhere else) until the officer gives me permission to take my hands off if I'm stopped in my car with a firearm. I must also (by law) inform the officer that I am indeed armed for his safety.

The trainers at the academy weren't the ones who were so horrified by his conduct on the gun range they disarmed him there. And then fired him.

But Cleveland will just hire you. Because Cleveland is such a fucking dump they'll hire anyone.

Correct, they were not horrified by anything the officer did. They passed him with flying colors. Doesn't that tell you anything yet? One mans "claim" over dozens of trainers opinion?

And no, Cleveland will not take just anybody. I know several people that couldn't get on the Cleveland Police force, all good people too.

You mean the people who all said, "He's playing with a toy"? which was never relayed to officer McShooty, who finally got to shoot him a darkie.

No, they did not "all" say it. One caller said it "might" be a toy. He wasn't sure himself which is why he called the police. If he was sure it was a toy, he wouldn't have bothered.

Oh, so we should break the law ourselves to make people like you happy? Sorry, it doesn't work that way. Today we have DNA, video recordings, forensic science just to name a few that makes sure everything is on the up and up. This isn't 1962.

Nope, it was right after he was shot, and then a minute or two later, an FBI agent showed up and began to give Rice mouth to mouth.

more than enough time to pull the gun out of his belt and lay it on the ground.

Where's the picture of his hand on the gun?

Oh, so we should break the law ourselves to make people like you happy? Sorry, it doesn't work that way. Today we have DNA, video recordings, forensic science just to name a few that makes sure everything is on the up and up. This isn't 1962.

Guy, today we have prosecutors who railroad poor people all the time. Since the DP was reinstituted, we've release 153 people from Death Row because they didn't do what they were accused of.

So please don't tell me this prosecutor couldn't have gotten a conviction if he really wanted one. He went into the grand jury acting like a defense attorney, not a prosecutor. The same thing that crook in Missouri did.

And black folks are fed up with it. Rightfully so.

Quite correct.

For instance, if you break into someone's house to feed your family, and he shoots you (the fantasy of every gun nut that never happens) that's self defense. If you break into someone's house and shoot him to keep him from stopping you from robbing him, that's murder.

Same deal with crossing a picket line. You are stealing from someone when you cross a picket line. They have every right to use violence to defend what is theirs. You do not have a right to use violence to take it from them.
No, that's a lie. No matter how you spin it, you cannot actually justify your psychopathic fantasies!

You spelled realist wrong.

8 years ago, I figured out just how quickly big corporations could fuck up your life, no matter how white you are, no matter how educated you are, no matter how many hours you put in...

And then I stopped voting Republican.

But they've still convinced you that Darkie still wants half your cookie.

I doubt you've ever "figured out" anything. You're as stupid as a stump

In fact, our law is that I must keep my hands on the steering wheel (nowhere else) until the officer gives me permission to take my hands off if I'm stopped in my car with a firearm

Who was that guy, Sterling? The black guy who told the cop he had a gun while fumbling around his car for his "ID." He'd be alive today if he followed that rule

You can openly carry if you are legally allowed to have a firearm. 12 year olds don't apply.

Guy, make up your mind. Either he was obviously a 12 year old, or he wasn't.

but I too could be shot for being a threat to a police officer.

No you wouldn't. You're white. that's the whole point here.

Correct, they were not horrified by anything the officer did. They passed him with flying colors. Doesn't that tell you anything yet? One mans "claim" over dozens of trainers opinion?

Except it wasn't one man, it was the whole city bureaucracy of Independence. A town that had already invested a lot of money in this guy to train him, but then concluded that he was such a danger to himself and others, he had to be taken off a GUN RANGE and disarmed.

And one dead tween later, they were vindicated for doing so.

So let's review. Independence fires this guy for being inept and unsuited for police work.

FOUR other police departments reject his application for the same reason.

Cleveland hires him because they didn't bother to look at his record, or even ask "why did you quit after one month?" (again, I write resumes as a business. If I saw that on a resume, I'd ask why.)

Then he proceeds to shoot a child playing with a toy 1.7 seconds after emerging from a police car. No evidence the child even had the toy in hand.

The prosecutors sweep the thing under the rug and the city finally fires the guy, and settles with the family.

Are you still trying to claim that hiring this guy was a good idea on anyone's part?

You can openly carry if you are legally allowed to have a firearm. 12 year olds don't apply.

but I too could be shot for being a threat to a police officer.

Except it wasn't one man, it was the whole city bureaucracy of Independence. A town that had already invested a lot of money in this guy to train him, but then concluded that he was such a danger to himself and others, he had to be taken off a GUN RANGE and disarmed.

So let's review. Independence fires this guy for being inept and unsuited for police work.

Cleveland hires him because they didn't bother to look at his record, or even ask "why did you quit after one month?" (again, I write resumes as a business. If I saw that on a resume, I'd ask why.)

Then he proceeds to shoot a child playing with a toy 1.7 seconds after emerging from a police car. No evidence the child even had the toy in hand.

The prosecutors sweep the thing under the rug and the city finally fires the guy, and settles with the family.

Are you still trying to claim that hiring this guy was a good idea on anyone's part?

Why don't we look at truth instead?

He was not fired, he retried from the Independence police force. HIs supervisors were not happy because he really wanted to work for Cleveland all along and used Independence as a stepping stone.

Yes, it was only one man making the claim of the firing range.

I have been unable to find any credible source that states he applied for any other police departments outside of Cleveland.

As I posted earlier, yes, Cleveland did call Independence HR and they said Independence had no issues with the officer, his conduct, or even the firing range BS story. He had a clean employment record with the department.

Yes, there is evidence that Tamir pulled the gun out of his pants. It's on video, and CNN reported the gun being on the ground after he was shot. Guns just don't jump out of your pants. Who do you think investigates these shootings anyway?

And no, nobody swept anything under the rug. If anything, there would have been pressure to find something to charge the officer with just to make the animals happy. Luckily people here are to civilized to start a riot, but it could have easily turn out that way once the grand jury found no reason to indict the officer.

No, that's only in your mind. As I stated repeatedly, white people get shot by police just like blacks, in fact more whites get shot by police than blacks every year, and given the fact blacks commit most of the violent crime in this country, they actually get shot way less than whites.

He wasn't, but that doesn't change the law that he could't legally open carry. According the police and the FBI agent, he looked much older.

Who was that guy, Sterling? The black guy who told the cop he had a gun while fumbling around his car for his "ID." He'd be alive today if he followed that rule

All of them would. All these police shootings have one thing in common: the suspect didn't listen to the orders of the police officer. And no matter how many times it's repeated, it just doesn't sink through those concrete liberal heads.

All of them would. All these police shootings have one thing in common: the suspect didn't listen to the orders of the police officer. And no matter how many times it's repeated, it just doesn't sink through those concrete liberal heads.

It is bizarre to me when I watch those videos, I'm like freeze you idiot, there's a cop or cops with gun(s) on you! What is wrong with them? That guy in the car too where three cops are pointing a gun at him with the helicopter filming it from above and he keeps moving his left arm. It's like damn, you WANT to get shot?

Why don't we look at truth instead?

He was not fired, he retried from the Independence police force. HIs supervisors were not happy because he really wanted to work for Cleveland all along and used Independence as a stepping stone.

"retired" indicates a long term of service...not quitting just ahead of getting fired because you had a meltdown on a gun range.

As I posted earlier, yes, Cleveland did call Independence HR and they said Independence had no issues with the officer, his conduct, or even the firing range BS story. He had a clean employment record with the department.

Other sources say they didn't. But quitting after ONE MONTH should have been a pretty good sign something was up.

Yes, there is evidence that Tamir pulled the gun out of his pants. It's on video, and CNN reported the gun being on the ground after he was shot. Guns just don't jump out of your pants. Who do you think investigates these shootings anyway?

The same crooked racist police departments that commit these crimes against black folks. That's who investigate these incidents- and then do their level best to sweep them under the rug.

And no, nobody swept anything under the rug. If anything, there would have been pressure to find something to charge the officer with just to make the animals happy. Luckily people here are to civilized to start a riot, but it could have easily turn out that way once the grand jury found no reason to indict the officer.

Guy, I've been to your miserable shithole of a city. A riot would actually improve it.

Guy, today we have prosecutors who railroad poor people all the time. Since the DP was reinstituted, we've release 153 people from Death Row because they didn't do what they were accused of.

So please don't tell me this prosecutor couldn't have gotten a conviction if he really wanted one. He went into the grand jury acting like a defense attorney, not a prosecutor. The same thing that crook in Missouri did.

It's in the video; the same video the GJ seen and determined that he did have that gun in his hand.

Then the black folks can move to a country that doesn't have law and order; one where a person is considered guilty until proof of innocence is established; one where officers do not have any authority over the people.

Yes, people have been released from death row, but that's because of the technology that they didn't have years ago. Today we do have that technology so if you're found guilty, there is a overwhelming chance that yes, you are guilty.

Maybe he could have gotten an indictment (not conviction) but then he would have setup the city for a liability suit by the officer. The only way he could have gotten such a verdict is if he didn't give the jury all information available. The prosecutor is not on anybody's side. The only thing a prosecutor does in a non-trail grand jury hearing is present evidence, and ask the jury to indict or not indict. You are confusing a grand jury hearing with a criminal trial. They are two different things and work two different ways.

Forum List

Back