Preserving My Children’s Innocence Is Preserving White supremacy.

I agree, the city caved because they knew the minute they put Officer McShooty's former superior on the stand, they were done!!!!

Seriously, the guy was fucking CRYING ON THE GUN RANGE!!!! And the city unleashed this mutant on the citizens....

A child died.

What is it that you don't understand how our justice system works? There was no crime committed here. Your suggestion is that you put an innocent man on trial just because. We don't do that in a free country.

What is it that you don't understand how our justice system works? There was no crime committed here. Your suggestion is that you put an innocent man on trial just because. We don't do that in a free country.

Uh, yeah, a crime was committed here. It's called "Manslaughter". Just because a DA swept it under the rug doesn't make it okay.

He shot a child. It's the job of the prosecutor to prove he did it. It's the job of the defense attorney to prove he didn't. But when the prosecutor throws the fucking case by manipulating evidence and hiding key facts (like Officer McShooty was a mentally unstable guy who was FIRED for mishandling his weapon), that's not justice.

That's why black folks are out on the street, and that's why they are angry, stupid.

Uh, yeah, a crime was committed here. It's called "Manslaughter". Just because a DA swept it under the rug doesn't make it okay.

He shot a child. It's the job of the prosecutor to prove he did it. It's the job of the defense attorney to prove he didn't. But when the prosecutor throws the fucking case by manipulating evidence and hiding key facts (like Officer McShooty was a mentally unstable guy who was FIRED for mishandling his weapon), that's not justice.

That's why black folks are out on the street, and that's why they are angry, stupid.

No, they are angry because like you, they don't understand our legal system or laws. For instance, manslaughter is not protecting yourself from somebody pulling a gun on you. See, that's called self-defense and our officers are allowed to defend themselves. The DA presented all evidence to the grand jury. If you don't think he did, please point out what evidence he withheld. Because the Plain Dealer sure couldn't find it, neither did the Communist News Network. In fact, nobody found any evidence of wrongdoing by the prosecutor.

Plus you are confusing a trial with a grand jury hearing. In a grand jury hearing, there are no defense lawyers. There is the prosecuting attorney and the jury. That's it.

It is not that Joey does not understand...he does not CARE. He cares nothing for laws, he simply wants a lynching. This is the same twerp that openly endorsed terrorizing someone's children by union thugs in a labor dispute. Joey is the purest, darkest example of undiluted EVIL ever seen on this forum.

It is not that Joey does not understand...he does not CARE. He cares nothing for laws, he simply wants a lynching. This is the same twerp that openly endorsed terrorizing someone's children by union thugs in a labor dispute. Joey is the purest, darkest example of undiluted EVIL ever seen on this forum.

I disagree. I think he really doesn't understand our laws or justice system. He thinks a prosecuting attorney can just charge somebody because they don't like something in a given situation. Or that they can charge somebody because the public doesn't like the outcome of a situation.

He really doesn't understand that you can't charge somebody for a crime they didn't commit. He thinks that the officer should have been charged because a former employee had it out for the officer, or that he should have been charged because the 190 lbs 5'8" suspect ended up being 12 years old, or that he should have been charged because the suspect quickly pulled the gun out of his pants and the officer fired the shot less than 2 seconds after he exited his car. Joe really doesn't understand that none of these actions by the officer are a crime.

No, I truly believe he doesn't care. He wanted Darren Wilson and his family lynched, and has openly called for show trials and extrajudicial executions. I truly believe he masturbates to pictures of executions. Joey is evil on the level of Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy, or Jeffery Dahmer.

No, they are angry because like you, they don't understand our legal system or laws. For instance, manslaughter is not protecting yourself from somebody pulling a gun on you.

Except the kid didn't have a gun, he had a toy. A toy that was still in his belt.

See, that's called self-defense and our officers are allowed to defend themselves. The DA presented all evidence to the grand jury.

Did he really? Did he tell the grand jury that the tape CLEARLY SHOWS the kid had his hands in his pocket? Did he tell them Officer McShooty was fired from another police department for losing his shit on the gun range so badly another officer had to disarm him?

Or did he present evidence to vindicate the officer to protect the city from liability. (Because if a jury had found him guilty, it probably would have been an EIGHT figure settlement, not a seen figure one.)

If you don't think he did, please point out what evidence he withheld. Because the Plain Dealer sure couldn't find it, neither did the Communist News Network. In fact, nobody found any evidence of wrongdoing by the prosecutor.

see above. I just did that.

He really doesn't understand that you can't charge somebody for a crime they didn't commit. He thinks that the officer should have been charged because a former employee had it out for the officer, or that he should have been charged because the 190 lbs 5'8" suspect ended up being 12 years old, or that he should have been charged because the suspect quickly pulled the gun out of his pants and the officer fired the shot less than 2 seconds after he exited his car. Joe really doesn't understand that none of these actions by the officer are a crime.

Of course it's a crime. They shot a child who wasn't a threat to anyone. Someone needs to go to prison for that.

He needs to be thrown in general population with the rest of the brothers and sodomized on a daily basis.

And all his cop buddies need to hear about it so the next time they are called to a situation like that, they actually act like they would if it was a WHITE suspect.

No, I truly believe he doesn't care. He wanted Darren Wilson and his family lynched, and has openly called for show trials and extrajudicial executions. I truly believe he masturbates to pictures of executions. Joey is evil on the level of Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy, or Jeffery Dahmer.

Yes, clearly only Ted Bundy thought Child Killers should be punished.

And again, Joey approves of threatening children. That post is the single best argument I have ever seen for having all union leaders rounded up and shot as terrorists.

And again, Joey approves of threatening children. That post is the single best argument I have ever seen for having all union leaders rounded up and shot as terrorists.

Whatever, guy. The "Threat" was that someone took pictures of a rat manager and her kids were there. That's what she whined was a "Threat".

And if somebody who wants to work crosses the picket line, is forced to defend themselves using deadly force, who you going to blame then????

Nope, that person should be thrown in jail...

No, they are angry because like you, they don't understand our legal system or laws. For instance, manslaughter is not protecting yourself from somebody pulling a gun on you.

Except the kid didn't have a gun, he had a toy. A toy that was still in his belt.

See, that's called self-defense and our officers are allowed to defend themselves. The DA presented all evidence to the grand jury.

Did he really? Did he tell the grand jury that the tape CLEARLY SHOWS the kid had his hands in his pocket? Did he tell them Officer McShooty was fired from another police department for losing his shit on the gun range so badly another officer had to disarm him?

Or did he present evidence to vindicate the officer to protect the city from liability. (Because if a jury had found him guilty, it probably would have been an EIGHT figure settlement, not a seen figure one.)

If you don't think he did, please point out what evidence he withheld. Because the Plain Dealer sure couldn't find it, neither did the Communist News Network. In fact, nobody found any evidence of wrongdoing by the prosecutor.

see above. I just did that.

Of course it's a crime. They shot a child who wasn't a threat to anyone. Someone needs to go to prison for that.

He needs to be thrown in general population with the rest of the brothers and sodomized on a daily basis.

And all his cop buddies need to hear about it so the next time they are called to a situation like that, they actually act like they would if it was a WHITE suspect.

No, he had a toy that looked exactly like a real gun, and no, it wasn't in his belt. As the CNN video showed, the gun was on the ground after he fell. It was not in his belt.

The jury seen the enhanced video frame by frame which took hours. They seen him pull the gun from his pants like everybody else did. I even posted the Communist News Networks report on this, and you still refuse to believe it.

Where the officer worked in the past has absolutely nothing to do with this case, so it's not admissible by law, especially since it was one mans opinion that was totally opposite of the trainers at the police academy.

If he wasn't a threat to anybody, why did people call the police on him?

When a suspect starts pulling out a gun (fake or real) on police, that is a threat by any legal standard. And because it's a real threat, police are "legally" allowed to use deadly force to subdue the threat. You can't put people in prison for breaking no law.

No, he had a toy that looked exactly like a real gun, and no, it wasn't in his belt. As the CNN video showed, the gun was on the ground after he fell. It was not in his belt.

The CNN Video after the cops had been over the crime scene,right?

The jury seen the enhanced video frame by frame which took hours. They seen him pull the gun from his pants like everybody else did. I even posted the Communist News Networks report on this, and you still refuse to believe it.

Then you should be able to show me a STILL that shows him pulling the gun from his pants. (Of course, OHIO is an open carry state, so I'm not sure why that would be relevent if he did.)

Where the officer worked in the past has absolutely nothing to do with this case, so it's not admissible by law, especially since it was one mans opinion that was totally opposite of the trainers at the police academy.

The trainers at the academy weren't the ones who were so horrified by his conduct on the gun range they disarmed him there. And then fired him.

But Cleveland will just hire you. Because Cleveland is such a fucking dump they'll hire anyone.

If he wasn't a threat to anybody, why did people call the police on him?

You mean the people who all said, "He's playing with a toy"? which was never relayed to officer McShooty, who finally got to shoot him a darkie.

When a suspect starts pulling out a gun (fake or real) on police, that is a threat by any legal standard. And because it's a real threat, police are "legally" allowed to use deadly force to subdue the threat. You can't put people in prison for breaking no law.

Sure you can. We did it in IL for years. We sent people to FUCKING DEATH ROW for crimes they didn't commit. Please don't tell me that railroading this guy wasn't possible. They just refused to do it, because that would have cost them more money than they already had to pay out.

I love how liberals believe good people don't have the right to protect themselves, especially using deadly force.

Here are some crazy ideas:

When a police officer gives you an order, just obey the order.
Don't attack people--especially in states that allow victims to defend themselves with firearms.

Nah........way too complicated for liberals to understand. These are the very same people that couldn't punch a hole in a card to vote.

The right to protect themselves, or the ability to be fucking stupid and end someone's life just because they're fucking stupid.
Not only that, they end up living in a society that's less safe.

It's less safe for criminals

Forum List

Back