President Barack Obama is Preparing to Invoke Emergency Powers Act?

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Bring it

-Geaux

Pentagon Warns To Expect ?Radical? Change In US Government Soon | EUTimes.net

A highly troubling “urgent bulletin” issued earlier today by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) states that it has received information from the Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU) warning to expect a “radical change” in the government of the United States, possibly within the next fortnight, based on information they have received from “highly placed” sources within the Pentagon.

The NDAA is opposed by many US States, this bulletin says, with California joining Alaska and Virginia this past week in passing a law making it illegal to be enforced in their territory, and with many other States, also, preparing to do the same.

California governor signs law defying cooperation with NDAA indefinite detention ? RT USA

California governor signs law defying cooperation with NDAA indefinite detention

California Governor Jerry Brown has signed a law barring state cooperation with any attempt by the federal government to indefinitely detain people. The legislation targets the 2012 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA).

Brown signed into law AB351, which goes beyond any other state in rejecting federal indefinite detention power, according to the Tenth Amendment Center. The law reads, in part, “It is the policy of this state to refuse to provide material support for or to participate in any way with the implementation within this state of any federal law that purports to authorize indefinite detention of a person within California.

I've no doubt this is what Obama has been working toward, and he's become far bolder since the election. He seems to be acting increasingly more irrational as the shutdown drags on, so I would not be too surprised to see a move like this. I think it would be a big mistake on his part but being the malignant narcissist that he is, anything is possible. He is headed toward a Hitler style eruption though, and he is a very impatient person, so that could work to our advantage if he acts too soon.

I've no doubt this is what Obama has been working toward, and he's become far bolder since the election. He seems to be acting increasingly more irrational as the shutdown drags on, so I would not be too surprised to see a move like this. I think it would be a big mistake on his part but being the malignant narcissist that he is, anything is possible. He is headed toward a Hitler style eruption though, and he is a very impatient person, so that could work to our advantage if he acts too soon.

What surprises me is that Moonbeam Brown signed the bill this week. I thought California would of been the first to accept tyranny

My bad

-Geaux

He has the power to fund the government under the 14th Amendment.

Unfortunately, I don't see him doing it.

In any case..the Kochs just caved. Which is a pretty good sign.

What surprises me is that Moonbeam Brown signed the bill this week. I thought California would of been the first to accept tyranny

My bad

-Geaux
Me too, it's the first thing I noticed. However, I'm sure Jerry will cave the minute the messiah tells him to.

Forum List

Back