President Biden’s 2024 State of the Union Address

In reality, something unfamiliar to Biden, Joe probably doesn't remember anything he read last night. If he were given a quiz on his own speech, my guess is he'd score around 10-20%, and that's being charitable. And I also see Kamala also found her calling. She can pop up and clap with the best of them. MAGA
...up and down like the best of them....

Regardless of what happens between now and election day, Americans will vote based on if they believe their lives are better under Biden or under Trump and they will vote on which policies they believe put America in a better place. Everything before that day is just standard politics.
We have a lot of freeloaders....and they don't even have to vote someone does it for them.

That was awesome, wasn’t it?

He spoke so well, so quickly, so intelligently, and transitioned so effectively that the Republican members, decorated like NASCAR cars with stupid, pandering buttons and hats, looked like, well… idiots.

They could not get a word in. They could not get a jeer in. They could not get a made-for-TikTok protest in.

Republicans were on their heels the entire evening. And they probably knew it from the outset.

They tried to whine about immigration and he destroyed them.

This was not the Biden that Fox News had told them to expect.

This was not the Biden that they were prepared for.

No one is paying attention to their “response.” No one cares. No one cares who jeered, who heckled, and no one cares about Marjorie Taylor Greene’s hat.

No one. President Biden won the night, and it will carry over.

This was a seminal moment in U.S. politics.

That’s all.

Moses looked like he was constipated. That was embarrassing.

He spoke so well, so quickly, so intelligently, and transitioned so effectively that the Republican members, decorated like NASCAR cars with stupid, pandering buttons and hats, looked like, well… idiots.

They could not get a word in. They could not get a jeer in. They could not get a made-for-TikTok protest in.

Republicans were on their heels the entire evening. And they probably knew it from the outset.

No one is paying attention to their “response.” No one cares. No one cares who jeered, who heckled, and no one cares about Marjorie Taylor Greene’s hat.

That’s all.

I can't handle 60 seconds of an old man screaming to get off of his lawn, much less over 60 mins.

That idiot is like all stupid Moon Bats. He doesn't know jackshit about Economics.

Corporations don't pay taxes. They just pass along the cost of the taxes as a cost of their goods and services. That is a tax on the American people.

Then you have the fact that most corporations are publicly held meaning they have many stock holders including retirement funds and 401 Accounts. Again, fucking the American people.

Gay Barry was right, Joe Potatohead fucks up everything he touches. Justice Thomas was also right when he said that Potatohead was one of the dumbest people he ever met.

Republicans whine about inflation but do nothing as our President takes action to bring down prices on drugs, food and housing
Strange how the old fool taking action on anything turns into another disaster.

Prices for drugs, food and housing are all up.

When was the last SOTU that was not?
Well,
I've seen ones with more substance, read others with more vision that discussed less inane things than "shrinkflation".
He is wanting to control candy bar sizes and potato chip bags?

Then there was the bit about the FDA. It currently is a train wreck and him saying that's its run by the smartest guy he knows? Means he has no solutions and that, to him, the problems are unsolvable.

FDA needs fixing badly. Food/drug safety and quality is a major not a nothing. You don't need to shut down baby formula manufacturers for them to fix issues. Occasionally you might but not the whole production facility. Then the fiasco with drug approvals is in need of an overhaul. Then how the NIH awards research grants is another disgusting train wreck.

Then there's the problems with SEC and Fed Reserve. We currently have over half of congress engaged in insider trading with impunity. And many many others are obviously engaged in the practice. There's obvious market manipulation ongoing...and no one doing anything about it except to shadow and make money too.

Then there's the huge amount of corruption going on in the DOJ. The innocent are being vilified and guilty being let free. Too much is being reported daily about massive miscarriages of justice to be ignored. And that's not even discussing the political use of the court systems to attack politically active people.

The banking laws? Again ignored. We have a massive crisis ongoing in the banking industry...

And this EV junk? Another disaster. Unviable and not workable at this juncture....but forcing it out anyway? Hybrids are workable and viable but completely ignored. If he promoted them instead we could be having a huge boost to efficiency in personal vehicles as well as commercial vehicles.

Lots of things could have happened and been discussed but were not. Only idiots claim they don't make mistakes and everything is someone else's fault.

Latest polls show Trump beating Biden by 8 points. Up 3 after last night.
They keep bragging about the economy to people who can't pay rent, can't buy groceries. What is amazing to me is that they double down instead of adjusting. He did it again last night. Big mistake.

Strange how the old fool taking action on anything turns into another disaster.

Prices for drugs, food and housing are all up.

Yes they are
And they are out of the Control of a President

But Biden is using whatever actions he has to bring them down
All opposed by Republicans

Do you think Medicare should negotiate drug prices?
Republicans don’t

More embarrassment for America .
After people have reflected they will realise the idiot read us his political obituary .

Tucker Carlson's response sums it all up perfectly:

"that was possibly the darkest, most un-American speech given by an American president. It wasn't a speech, it was a rant..."
Carlson continued: "The true measure of a nation's greatness lies within its capacity to control borders, yet Bid refuses to do it."

"In a fair election, Joe Biden cannot win"

And concluded:

“There was not a meaningful word for the entire duration about the things that actually matter to people who live here.”
Victor Davis Hanson added some excellent color, but this was probably the best line on Biden:

"he doesn't care... he lives in an alternative reality."
As reported in ZH .

They keep bragging about the economy to people who can't pay rent, can't buy groceries. What is amazing to me is that they double down instead of adjusting. He did it again last night. Big mistake.

There are always people that cannot pay rent or buy groceries. They will never care what they are told about the economy.

There are always people that cannot pay rent or buy groceries. They will never care what they are told about the economy.
Unfortunately that composes a huge part of the voting base dude. Go on....keep telling them how stupid they are....Trump + 8 and counting.

Unfortunately that composes a huge part of the voting base dude. Go on....keep telling them how stupid they are....Trump + 8 and counting.

how huge? Give me the data on those that cannot pay rent or buy groceries?

And I do not give a fuck if Trump wins or if Biden wins, both suck and should never be anywhere near the oval office. You on the other hand will cry like a 3 year old if Biden wins, and I will get to laugh at you.

Win/win for me

That’s all.

Wow looks like you are totally in LOVE with Biden. This despite the fact he has supported the mass murder of children.

What’s it like being such a blind partisan fool?

how huge? Give me the data on those that cannot pay rent or buy groceries?

And I do not give a fuck if Trump wins or if Biden wins, both suck and should never be anywhere near the oval office. You on the other hand will cry like a 3 year old if Biden wins, and I will get to laugh at you.

Win/win for me
Hmmm....making a lot of assumptions and falsely claiming not to care when you obviously are visibly aggravated.

Same attitude with you guys that pervades all of your dealings with other people.

The information you seek ( which you don't really want to know) is abundant and fairly
falling all over you. If you really wanted it you would have found it already. Trump+ 8 and counting.

Keep up the asshole approach.
It's working....but not the way you think.

Forum List

Back