President Biden’s 2024 State of the Union Address

Hmmm, my ancestors
Who gives a shit about your ancestors? The Negros in Africa rounded the sorry ones up and sold them to the slavers.

However, if you feel you are somehow fucked because of that then there is an airplane or boat going to Africa everyday. Get your sorry racist ass back there. They could use some more spear chuckers. I will even pay your way if you promise to never come back. I'll buy you a First Class ticket if you take some other welfare Negroes with you.

/——/ You just contradicted yourself. Trump either gets what he demands or he doesn’t negotiate. Which is it, and why didn’t he DEMAND $50 billion for the wall?
Either Presidents are responsible for spending or they aren’t.

Don’t decide based on which party they are from.

Either they are or they aren’t

Either Presidents are responsible for spending or they aren’t.

Don’t decide based on which party they are from.

Either they are or they aren’t
/——/ They aren’t. They can submit a budget but both Houses make the final decision. The president can sign, or veto, but as long as Congress has the votes, the veto can be overridden.
Sorry, I can’t make it any simpler for you. I did my best.

/——/ They aren’t. They can submit a budget but both Houses make the final decision. The president can sign, or veto, but as long as Congress has the votes, the veto can be overridden.
Sorry, I can’t make it any simpler for you. I did my best.
So don’t blame Biden for inflation

So don’t blame Biden for inflation
/——/ Trump vetoed the spending bills presented to him, although he had to relent and sign to reopen the border. Dementia Joe gleefully signed the budgets, so yeah he gets some of the blame. He did nothing to roll back his party’s spending.
Here he is talking about it.

Who gives a shit about your ancestors? The Negros in Africa rounded the sorry ones up and sold them to the slavers.
Like I give 2 fucks about yours. I guess the Europeans put the sorry ass ones on ships and sent their dead asses to America.
However, if you feel you are somehow fucked because of that then there is an airplane or boat going to Africa everyday. Get your sorry racist ass back there. They could use some more spear chuckers. I will even pay your way if you promise to never come back. I'll buy you a First Class ticket if you take some other welfare Negroes with you.
That's funny, how about this. You get your pasty white, racist ass on a ship to Sibera. It's nice and white you would love it and you can buy your own ticket.

No one hates the American family more than democrats.

More like equating Israel to Nazis running ghettos in open air concentration camps. Which they're now bombing as the final solution.

And which Biden is enabling. Nothing makes you happy, does it?
Gee, maybe Muslims should think twice next time they attack a democracy. Democrats love democracy....until they don't.

1710013996469.png

Like I give 2 fucks about yours. I guess the Europeans put the sorry ass ones on ships and sent their dead asses to America.

That's funny, how about this. You get your pasty white, racist ass on a ship to Sibera. It's nice and white you would love it and you can buy your own ticket.
Flush would love it in Siberia. He's allegedly got a masters degree in engineering and once posted knowledgeably about "unthawing." "Unthawing," I kid you not. Too bad he won't see this post as he's got me and a bunch of liberals on iggy (not that I object to anyone using that useful feature.)

BUSTED: Katie Britt's State Of The Union Border Trafficking Story Was Incredibly Misleading​

The senator who delivered the GOP's rebuttal shared a Bush-era anecdote somehow meant to attack Biden.
https://www.huffpost.com/author/sara-boboltz
A story about a sex trafficking victim shared by Sen. Katie Britt (R-Ala.) in her bizarre State of the Union rebuttal is coming under fire for the dishonest way it was used to attack President Joe Biden’s border policies.

In a seven-minute TikTok video, former Associated Press reporter Jonathan Katz explained how his lingering questions over the anecdote led him to the conclusion that Britt had “lied about something really horrific and really important.”

The actual content of the story is heart-wrenching. As Britt told it, she traveled to Texas just after taking office last year and “spoke to a woman who shared her story with me.”

“She had been sex trafficked by the cartels starting at the age of 12,” Britt said, going on to outline horrific acts of sexual violence that the woman said she endured as a child.

“We wouldn’t be okay with this happening in a third-world country,” Britt said with dramatic flair. “This is the United States of America, and it is past time, in my opinion, that we start acting like it. President Biden’s border policies are a disgrace. This crisis is despicable.”

There are a few problems with Britt’s framing of the story, though.

Britt did not name the abuse survivor in her State of the Union rebuttal directly, but Britt’s communications director, Sean Ross, confirmed to The Washington Post that the story was about an activist named Karla Jacinto Romero, as Katz had suggested.

While Britt made it seem like an example of recent lawlessness caused by Biden-era policies, the abuse Romero endured happened two decades ago, when George W. Bush was president. That fact alone has led many people on social media to ask how Biden can be to blame.

More at the link below...

Shame, Shame, Shame on Katie Britts! This is so unbelievably dishonest. She apparently just flat out lied. What do you think?

BUSTED: Katie Britt's State Of The Union Border Trafficking Story Was Incredibly Misleading​

The senator who delivered the GOP's rebuttal shared a Bush-era anecdote somehow meant to attack Biden.
Sara Boboltz | HuffPost
A story about a sex trafficking victim shared by Sen. Katie Britt (R-Ala.) in her bizarre State of the Union rebuttal is coming under fire for the dishonest way it was used to attack President Joe Biden’s border policies.

In a seven-minute TikTok video, former Associated Press reporter Jonathan Katz explained how his lingering questions over the anecdote led him to the conclusion that Britt had “lied about something really horrific and really important.”

The actual content of the story is heart-wrenching. As Britt told it, she traveled to Texas just after taking office last year and “spoke to a woman who shared her story with me.”

“She had been sex trafficked by the cartels starting at the age of 12,” Britt said, going on to outline horrific acts of sexual violence that the woman said she endured as a child.

“We wouldn’t be okay with this happening in a third-world country,” Britt said with dramatic flair. “This is the United States of America, and it is past time, in my opinion, that we start acting like it. President Biden’s border policies are a disgrace. This crisis is despicable.”

Britt did not name the abuse survivor in her State of the Union rebuttal directly, but Britt’s communications director, Sean Ross, confirmed to The Washington Post that the story was about an activist named Karla Jacinto Romero, as Katz had suggested.

While Britt made it seem like an example of recent lawlessness caused by Biden-era policies, the abuse Romero endured happened two decades ago, when George W. Bush was president. That fact alone has led many people on social media to ask how Biden can be to blame.

Shame, Shame, Shame on Katie Britts! This is so unbelievably dishonest. She apparently just flat out lied. What do you think?
I think third party hearsay rarely amounts to much validity

Sara Boboltz | HuffPost

So what if it was 20 years ago - the same damn things are happening now, and in greater quantity, and worse quality.

Forum List

Back