President Biden’s 2024 State of the Union Address

Ah, now I understand. Like a typical leftists, when you are trying to be taken seriously you cite all white people as your intellectual standards. And mostly white men.
middle-finger-guardians-of-the-galaxy.gif

Peggy Noonan is a white man?

The only people who “worship” Trump are the ones whose entire world revolves around Trump. The people who make every thread about Trump. Those people get their entire self worth and sense of moral superiority from “worshiping” Trump. They never shut up about fearing the wrath of Trump. Trump is going to cause floods, famine and pestilence unless you adhear to their loony rituals.

You mentioned him like 7 times in one post.

Thanks for confirming you’re in the cult.

You have a simplistic view of our budgeting process if you think the President is not involved

The President sends Congress his annual budget with his wish list and priorities.
While Congress is planning the budget, Presidential staff are working with the Budget Committee on details.
The President will use his bully pulpit and twist arms behind the scenes to get his agenda approved.
If all else fails, he has the power of the veto
/—-/ I never said the president isn’t involved. Stop lying, twisting and distorting. “The president supposes and Congress imposes.” If Trump had as much control of spending as you pretend, why didn’t he get his $50 billion for the wall?
You really need to study up.

Since you are an idiot and can't figure this out for yourself let me tell you just one of the many ways that Biden fucked you. Forget about the massive inflation, lower family income, high interest rates, high cost of energy, tremendous debt and the crime from the Illegals that will make life miserable.

Lets look at just one little thing that idiots like you would never think of.

This has been an El Nino weather year. Typically the summer coming off an El Nino is a very bad hurricane season. It is likely that a good portion of the Gulf and Atlantic coast could get hit by hurricanes this year.

Lots of Blacks live in hurricane prone areas and would need FEMA help after a disaster.. This piece of shit Potatohead have been using FEMA funds to give money to the goddamn Illegals. He has used billions of FEMA funds to give to the goddamn Illegals. There will not be much left to help Americans, including Blacks.

His stupidity and screwed up Leftest agenda is a disaster for everybody.

However, you Blacks are too stupid to understand.

Anybody that voted for Potatohead is an idiot. That would make 96% of the Blacks in America idiots. You are one of them.
Lol, you are one ignorant, racist POS. That post is as stupid as you are, so now there is going to be no funds to rescue black folks when all these hurricanes hit, do you read this stupid shit before you post it.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
You mentioned him like 7 times in one post.

Thanks for confirming you’re in the cult.
Yeah, and I just brought him up outta nowhere….. Comprehension, as if the rest of the discussion doesn’t exists. I guess if you cherry pick like that, then yeah Biden’s SOTU kicked ass!

/—-/ I never said the president isn’t involved. Stop lying, twisting and distorting. “The president supposes and Congress imposes.” If Trump had as much control of spending as you pretend, why didn’t he get his $50 billion for the wall?
You really need to study up.

Trump got the tax cuts for business and the wealthy that he demanded.
Trumps biggest reason for failure was his unwillingness to negotiate and engage the other side

Trump got the tax cuts for business and the wealthy that he demanded.
Trumps biggest reason for failure was his unwillingness to negotiate and engage the other side
/——/ You just contradicted yourself. Trump either gets what he demands or he doesn’t negotiate. Which is it, and why didn’t he DEMAND $50 billion for the wall?

Last edited:
Lol, you are one ignorant, racist POS. That post is as stupid as you are, so now there is going to be no funds to rescue black folks when all these hurricanes hit, do you read this stupid shit before you post it.
Fuck you Moon Bat.

When my Mother's ancestors immigrated to the US in the early 1700s there was nobody there handing out EBIT cards, giving them free health care, travel vouchers, housing or signing them up to vote for Democrats like is what is going on now because of Potatohead's filthy ass sicko anti American policies.

When my Father's ancestors immigrated here in the mid 1800s there was nobody there handing out EBIT cards, giving them free health care, travel vouchers, housing or signing them up to vote for Democrats like is what is going on now because of Potatohead's filthy ass sicko anti American policies.

They were real immigrants to America, not these millions of goddamn welfare queens that Potatohead is allowing to flood in to booster the fucking Democrat Party's voter rolls.

Speaking of racists the stupid Libtards are the ones that are racist as hell because they are the ones importing Brown Beaners to dilute the Whites in America and that is despicable. We have more than enough Browns and Blacks in this country already without importing millions more just so the Democrat Party can have a welfare centric voting block..

Suck yourself fuck boy, you'll get more.
When my Mother's ancestors immigrated to the US in the early 1700s there was nobody there handing out EBIT cards, giving them free health care, travel vouchers, housing or signing them up to vote for Democrats like is what is going on now because of Potatohead's filthy ass sicko anti American policies.
Hmmm, my ancestors came here at that time as well but guess what they were in chains and treated like cattle or livestock. Your ancestors were already ahead of the game, so go tell that bullshit to somebody else.
When my Father's ancestors immigrated here in the mid 1800s there was nobody there handing out EBIT cards, giving them free health care, travel vouchers, housing or signing them up to vote for Democrats like is what is going on now because of Potatohead's filthy ass sicko anti American policies.
Again they were white, so they were already ahead of the game. Next.
They were real immigrants to America, not these millions of goddamn welfare queens that Potatohead is allowing to flood in to booster the fucking Democrat Party's voter rolls.
Newsflash for you stupid, the majority of folks in this country on welfare are white.
Speaking of racists the stupid Libtards are the ones that are racist as hell because they are the ones importing Brown Beaners to dilute the Whites in America and that is despicable. We have more than enough Browns and Blacks in this country already without importing millions more just so the Democrat Party can have a welfare centric voting block..
You are the most racist POS in America today, now I know none of the other right wing so call conservatives on this forum will never call you on it, so I will call your racist ass out.

Forum List

Back