President Bill Clinton:I couldnt be elected president now because I don't like "embarrassing people"

• Banned
"i would predict today we're closer to a red wave than a blue wave" - Horny Bill Clinton

• Banned
that's the reason Trump is president? because he embarrasses people? no, dummy!

Mo Rocca of CBS interviewed the racist serial rapist and serial sexual harasser and disgraced impeached former president Billyboy Clinton about his new book. Billyboy says that he is reminded of his wife’s loss to Trump on a daily basis.

Billyboy is probably really angry at Trump because now Hillary is hanging around the house all of the time and interfering with his dating life.

Rocca didn’t ask Billyboy any questions about his rape victims, or about his sexual harassment of women, or about selling missile guidance technology to the Chinese or about financing the North Korean nuke program because Bill Clinton is a Democrat.

Bill Clinton said he couldn't be elected now because he doesn't 'like embarrassing people'

Mo Rocca of CBS interviewed the racist serial rapist and serial sexual harasser and disgraced impeached former president Billyboy Clinton about his new book. Billyboy says that he is reminded of his wife’s loss to Trump on a daily basis.

Billyboy is probably really angry at Trump because now Hillary is hanging around the house all of the time and interfering with his dating life.

Rocca didn’t ask Billyboy any questions about his rape victims, or about his sexual harassment of women, or about selling missile guidance technology to the Chinese or about financing the North Korean nuke program because Bill Clinton is a Democrat.

Bill Clinton said he couldn't be elected now because he doesn't 'like embarrassing people'
His old lady probably crows about the loss to Trump from dawn till dusk....

Forum List

Back