President Donald Trump Rally LIVE in Wellington, OH - 6/26/21

In fact, hospitals were incentivized to report deaths as Covid because they got a big kickback.

You know that's a lie.

Fact check: We rate the claim that hospitals get paid more if patients are listed as COVID-19 and on ventilators as TRUE.

All other procedures do not get additional reinbursement.
Only stupid shits believe so called 'fact checkers.'

You know that the original constitution supported, protected and defended slavery.
You stupid Leftist fuck ......

The US Constitution also has provision to change under amendments.
Just because it can be fixed, doesn't mean you can ignore it started out broken.

Would you buy a new car with a dent in it, but the dealer promises to get it fixed before delivering it.
You are one sick racist POS ......

Fact check: We rate the claim that hospitals get paid more if patients are listed as COVID-19 and on ventilators as TRUE.

All other procedures do not get additional reinbursement.
Of course you would believe Trump, over the fact checkers.
No I do my own research. I don't believe any 'fact checker' because most are from the lamestream media. You can tell because any article or any one who supports Trump is always bashed by them and social media. Google does not offer a balanced search. You're just a lazy TDSer.

"Dr. Scott Jensen, a Minnesota physician and Republican state senator, told a local station he received a 7-page document coaching him to fill out death certificates with a COVID-19 diagnosis without a lab test to confirm the patient actually had the virus."

That comment is considered blasphemy by the left, the Democrats and their sycophant press. They are scared stiff that Trump will come back and will do anything to stop him because he threatened their D.C. bureaucratic, taxpayer gravy train. As long as they keep lunkheads like you filled with misinformation their political power is assured.

Are the losers happy now that they got a participation rally?

1624759682807.png

So instead you turn to a "commentary" site for information?

No I do my own research. I don't believe any 'fact checker' because most are from the lamestream media. You can tell because any article or any one who supports Trump is always bashed by them and social media. Google does not offer a balanced search. You're just a lazy TDSer.

The only hospital code with additional reimbursement is ventilator.

I think the election was fraudlent, stolen.
Of course you do, because of your double digit IQ.
Actually it shows how the Trump supporters are true lemming. They would follow Trump off a cliff, and can't think on their own. They all repeat the idea the election was stolen, but none of them can put forth any kind of theory of how it was done, or who carried it out.

If Trump was a magician, they would believe he could really cut the lady in half.

Forum List

Back