🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Donald Trump Rally LIVE in Wellington, OH - 6/26/21

Rally starts at Noon Central Time.
Safe Spaces will be available.
Wow. Big comedown from an evening weekday primetime spot.

Like Joe ever had an evening, weekday primetime spot.

I think Joe once had a prerecorded video conference from his basement.

The only spots Joe has are the scar tissue on his brain and the spots on his chest xray.

Jack's already in his safe spot clutching his teddy bear tightly as Trump in exile still pulls 10X the numbers and loyalty than Joe EVER did on his best days.

That was years and years ago.

Note how Trump's people joyfully celebrate freedom and liberty.

Bidenistas angrily cry about victimhood and restitution.
Yep, that's bad about poor old Joe, but imagine how much worse he would have kicked trump's ass if he had held some of those big rallies.

Rally starts at Noon Central Time.
Safe Spaces will be available.
No Freaky, I'm laughing my ass off at the fat bastard who thinks he's still relevant.
Kinda like in 2015, huh, Zero.

I can pretty much tell you what he's going to gripe about.
You'll be glued to every minute as Trump details again how the fraud election was stolen.

Again, has I've told you frequently, popularity at pep rallies and filling arenas don't translate into voter popularity.
Not when you have democrats in dark, dirty places stamping out fake ballots by the box full. Last I checked, Jack, people don't fill stadiums cheering wearing Trump gear because they DON'T intend to vote for him. But when a guy holds rallies where only 15 people bother showing up, yeah, that doesn't bode well for voter popularity. Unless maybe few Biden voters could afford a bus ticket or couldn't get to the bus stop due to evil GOP bus rider suppression. Yeah, that must be it.

Watch, as the Covid threat recedes, no one will still not show up for any Biden appearances. No one simply doesn't give a shit about the guy and democrats know that.

But I'm going to be laughing even harder at the rubes like you who'll be sitting in front of the TV drooling and aroused..while your wallet is open and the dollar bills are flying out.
You'll be watching every minute to see what Trump says. Me, if you really knew me at all, you'd know my wallet doesn't "fly open" for anyone or anything.

Biden is President. He's busy doing the job. Let the fat bastard make his whining and griping tour.
Again, filling a stadium with yahoos is no measure of popularity. Otherwise, he'd have won in a landslide.
I can't help but notice...how white the shouting groupies are...:)

WHAT A CONTRAST TRUMP SUPPORTERS MAKE!

TRUMP SUPPORTERS: Happy, Cheerful, Friendly, Supportive, Positive, Polite, Orderly, Enthusiastic, Considerate.

DEMOCRATS (there are no Biden supporters): Angry, Miserable, Distant, Militant, Rude, Destructive, Vengeful.

TRUMP SUPPORTERS: Hopeful, Optimistic, Resilient, Inclusive, Love their country.

DEMOCRATS (there are no Biden supporters): Destitute, Scheming, Repressive, Conniving, Hates America.

TRUMP RALLIERS: Take on any and all topics, bring it on.

YOUTUBE LEFTWING BROADCASTERS: Restricts content not allowing anyone to mention questioning the fraud election.

I don’t remember any other president to get even close to the airtime that Trump had. Their public campaigns were rarely covered. Trump got coverage because he would lie and divide which gave the media ammo to critique but then it crossed a line when brainwashed puppets like you actually believed that crap and then it became a threat as we saw play out on Jan 6.
There's no question that President Trump is the most popular American President in modern history.

No question.
You're absolutely right. There is a small group of crazies for which there is no question that trump won, bigfoot is real, and Elvis is alive and living on a space ship on the other side of the moon.

TRUMP SUPPORTERS: Happy, Cheerful, Friendly, Supportive, Positive, Polite, Orderly, Enthusiastic, Considerate.

DEMOCRATS (there are no Biden supporters): Angry, Miserable, Distant, Militant, Rude, Destructive, Vengeful.

TRUMP SUPPORTERS: Hopeful, Optimistic, Resilient, Inclusive, Love their country.

DEMOCRATS (there are no Biden supporters): Destitute, Scheming, Repressive, Conniving, Hates America.

YOUTUBE LEFTWING BROADCASTERS: Restricts content not allowing anyone to mention questioning the fraud election.

BWAHAHAHA!!! Oh Freaky, you make me laugh.
All I've seen these douches talk about so far their "opinion" about a "stolen" election.
A couple of the mensas talked about CRT and other cultural wedge issues.
Other than that, I haven't seen ONE substantive policy discussed. :auiqs.jpg:

Biden is President. He's busy doing the job.
Is THAT what he's doing? Will Kammy fill in once Joe gets too tired? Did Putin wear him out?

Let the fat bastard make his whining and griping tour.
Followed by the 2024 reelection tour.

Again, filling a stadium with yahoos is no measure of popularity.
BULLSHIT. You spent years bragging that Obama had the largest inauguration crowd in 2009.

Otherwise, he'd have won in a landslide.
Hey Jack-- -- -- -- newsflash for ya-- -- -- -- he did.

I can't help but notice...how white the shouting groupies are...
Did you notice the BLACK host interviewing everyone including other black people there all talking about how friendly and inclusive they were? That's the difference, Jack,

Trump supporters welcome and support minority voters.

Dummocrats throw food, bricks, and bats while hoping to shoot those they disagree with.

I must have been more SPOT ON than I realized.

All I've seen these douches talk about so far their "opinion" about a "stolen" election.
Still waiting for you to offer the proof it wasn't. Who debunked all the fraud claims, how and when? Can I see the secret report issued to all you wingnuts making clear how it was all debunked?

Other than that, I haven't seen ONE substantive policy discussed.
Your brain must close when you hear anything which shakes you from your safe spot.

Happy, Cheerful, Friendly, Supportive, Positive, Polite, Orderly, Enthusiastic, Considerate right wingers beat cop with a flag pole with a US flag attached.

Biden is President. He's busy doing the job.
Is THAT what he's doing? Will Kammy fill in once Joe gets too tired? Did Putin wear him out?

Let the fat bastard make his whining and griping tour.
Followed by the 2024 reelection tour.

Again, filling a stadium with yahoos is no measure of popularity.
BULLSHIT. You spent years bragging that Obama had the largest inauguration crowd in 2009.

Otherwise, he'd have won in a landslide.
Hey Jack-- -- -- -- newsflash for ya-- -- -- -- he did.

I can't help but notice...how white the shouting groupies are...
Did you notice the BLACK host interviewing everyone including other black people there all talking about how friendly and inclusive they were? That's the difference, Jack,

Trump supporters welcome and support minority voters.

Dummocrats throw food, bricks, and bats while hoping to shoot those they disagree with.

Psst. Freaky..wake up. He lost. It's gonna be fun watching him dodge the legal mine fields being laid for him right now. Be patient. I hope Trump's a better dancer than he is a politician.
BTW, I've watched a lot of the live feed. It reminds of a cult of groupies. But, it's still a cult. And just to remind you Freaky, Democrats didn't storm the Capitol after 2016...just sayin. :)

I love the fact that Biden is President and there is nothing you can do to change that. 81 million people showed Trump the door.
Trump is done. But I'm gonna enjoy watching the bitchfest tonight.

I must have been more SPOT ON than I realized.

Still waiting for you to offer the proof it wasn't. Who debunked all the fraud claims, how and when? Can I see the secret report issued to all you wingnuts making clear how it was all debunked?

Other than that, I haven't seen ONE substantive policy discussed.
Your brain must close when you hear anything which shakes you from your safe spot.

Freaky. Put up, or STFU. You haven't offered one ounce of proof that wasn't a conspiracy theory. DE-BUNKED!!!
C'mon. Be a man. Start your thread and let's have at it.

Why are you scared? You talk a good game but just can't deliver.
Something I suspect you hear a lot of in your daily life. :auiqs.jpg:

Do you think Biden could draw crowds like this at a rallie anywhere in the US?

C'mon didn't he beat trump by millions of votes?

Doesn't really make sense does it?

Psst. Freaky..wake up. He lost.
Its about Biden now, Jerky. Its about looking FORWARD at the next election. If the fraud is exposed, that'll be a bonus.

BTW, I've watched a lot of the live feed. It reminds of a cult of groupies.
It is! Trump genuinely INSPIRES people to great efforts and loyalty. Democrats have no counter for him but to lie and cheat.

But, it's still a cult.
It's the cult of America. 100 million and growing stronger.

And just to remind you Freaky, Democrats didn't storm the Capitol after 2016...just sayin.
They just set it up and are responsible for the other 99.99% of the riots of the past year, Jerky. Just sayin'.

I love the fact that Biden is President
You would. I bet you weren't even for him during the Primaries.

and there is nothing you can do to change that.
Just keep investigating all the evidence of fraud.

81 million people showed Trump the door.
Not one person showed Trump the door. 81 million faceless paper ballots of unknown origin and authenticity did that.

Trump is done. But I'm gonna enjoy watching the bitchfest tonight.
I wouldn't count Trump out. If he doesn't rerun himself, I think he will be a major factor in the next election for others.

Forum List

Back