🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Donald Trump Rally LIVE in Wellington, OH - 6/26/21

Hell ...

The Giggle Queen had more protestors in El Paso than she had supporters.

But, they really won the election .... right? :rolleyes:

KAMALA-HARRIS-PROTEST-EL-PASO-GELLER-REPORT.png

We'll hear nothing about what he says...cool. Glad the MSM isn't paying attention any more.

Freaky. Put up, or STFU.
That's supposed to be my line, Jack. I've asked you and 30 others here 100 times to produce the evidence to back up your allegation that the fraud has all been debunked! I've been hearing that since mid-November, now I just need to SEE that evidence, and find out WHO did all that amazing work!

Do you think Biden could draw crowds like this at a rallie anywhere in the US?

C'mon didn't he beat trump by millions of votes?

Doesn't really make sense does it?
He doesn't need to. He has no need to over-compensate for SHORT-comings elsewhere.

Freaky. Put up, or STFU.
That's supposed to be my line, Jack. I've asked you and 30 others here 100 times to produce the evidence to back up your allegation that the fraud has all been debunked! I've been hearing that since mid-November, now I just need to SEE that evidence, and find out WHO did all that amazing work!
You're making the claims. It's incumbent upon you to present the proof..which you've been unable to do so far.
I've been listening to you make the same claims and boast for over six months now and you've failed to deliver anything.
Just more rhetoric to cover for the fact you have nothing.

I'll wait patiently for you to start your thread and present your proof.

He doesn't need to. He has no need to over-compensate for SHORT-comings elsewhere.
Biden could not draw a crowd during his campaign and he certainly couldn't draw a crowd now.

Look at what happened to Kamal in El Paso.

You know this to be true.

But, Trump ..... even after being beat by some claimed millions of votes ...... still draws the largest crowds of ANY American President ever.

Millions of Americans are aware of what the Democrats have doen. here.

John, it is going to get embarrassing for Biden as this Covid thing goes away and they no longer have any excuse for making people sit in cars, or in chairs 12 feet apart inside circles.

The democrats will have to invent some new, weak excuse to explain Joe's lack of rallies and lack of attendance. I live in an uber-blue state and Biden signs were practically unseen even here!

Joe Biddum: the most popular president no one voted for and couldn't even be bothered to go see or care his views on issues.

Will Joe Biden be the first POTUS to forget he is even in the WH and need wheeled to the home in a wheelchair?

Wheeling Joe.jpg

Biden could not draw a crowd during his campaign and he certainly couldn't draw a crowd now.

Look at what happened to Kamal in El Paso.

You know this to be true.

But, Trump ..... even after being beat by some claimed millions of votes ...... still draws the largest crowds of ANY American President ever.

Millions of Americans are aware of what the Democrats have doen. here.
306>232. Biden's crowd was at the ballot box.

Trump ..... the most unpopular President of all time.

So unpopular that he was beatened by Biden, a racist has been with full on dementia.

Yet Trump continues to draw thousands to rallies when Biden/Harris couldn't draw flies.

Last edited:
We'll hear nothing about what he says...cool. Glad the MSM isn't paying attention any more.
Censorship has always been a useful tool for the Communist Left.
Feel free to tell us what he said. None of you guys ever seem to want to point out his nuggets of brilliance--probably because there isn't any.
There's always lots of great "nuggets" we just choose not to waste our time discussing them with those who lack the IQ to understand them.

That's what one would call a fool's errand.

You're making the claims.
Jack you idiot, I have MADE NO CLAIMS. You have. You said the fraud was all debunked. Produce the evidence of that. All I've ever said is there is too much evidence supporting fraud to dismiss it and it needs thoroughly investigated. I'm going to try to do that here as best as possible at some point though it will be a MASSIVE undertaking.

I've tried to ASK the right questions.

All you've done is evade, deflect and lie.

You're making the claims.
Jack you idiot, I have MADE NO CLAIMS. You have. You said the fraud was all debunked. Produce the evidence of that. All I've ever said is there is too much evidence supporting fraud to dismiss it and it needs thoroughly investigated. I'm going to try to do that here as best as possible at some point though it will be a MASSIVE undertaking.

I've tried to ASK the right questions.

All you've done is evade, deflect and lie.
The Leftist have to LIE.

They are well aware of what the Democrats have done here.

Wow ....

There are so many people there.

The Fake News MSM will do everything they can to deny this is happening.

I mean after all Trump was so despised Biden was able to beat him by millions of votes, right?

Most all Americans know what has occured here.

Trump will speak at 6:00 central time.

How many Leftist heads will explode by then?

Forum List

Back