President Donates This Quarter’s Salary to Vets

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
5GThEg7XNoXSqH4q72pdNDGgzsbC95SxPCYccf-bjggU3Z3zhNe-4ng1pOf37DzMZEZ2TpMkGWHpqDEZ91i-Vvtng-Xx4VgY-jQFc5rSHHgmpgskxRl1klqdRvrJhAeXp8Iu1hsj4t1Vq33roA=w663-h348-p

What other president – or any politician – has done this?

On Wednesday, the White House announced that Trump’s most recent paycheck will be going to assist veterans transitioning to civilian life.

President Trump will donate his 2018 second quarter salary to the Small Business Administration,” The Washington Examiner reported.

Small Business Administrator Linda McMahon explained that the $100,000 from Trump will help set up a training program that runs over half a year and helps veterans find success in the private sector.

More @ Trump Continues Tradition of Giving Away Paycheck. This Time, It's Going to Vets.

5GThEg7XNoXSqH4q72pdNDGgzsbC95SxPCYccf-bjggU3Z3zhNe-4ng1pOf37DzMZEZ2TpMkGWHpqDEZ91i-Vvtng-Xx4VgY-jQFc5rSHHgmpgskxRl1klqdRvrJhAeXp8Iu1hsj4t1Vq33roA=w663-h348-p

On Wednesday, the White House announced that Trump’s most recent paycheck will be going to assist veterans transitioning to civilian life.

President Trump will donate his 2018 second quarter salary to the Small Business Administration,” The Washington Examiner reported.

Small Business Administrator Linda McMahon explained that the $100,000 from Trump will help set up a training program that runs over half a year and helps veterans find success in the private sector.

More @ Trump Continues Tradition of Giving Away Paycheck. This Time, It's Going to Vets.

Is that the same Linda McMahon from the WWF/WWE?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Don't care, he is good at donating OPM, other people's money.

Its all part of his fakeness.

Maybe it'll make ALL the other perverts in the US get up and donate as well.

/——-/ that greedy Trump, giving away his paycheck. Impeach him.

/——-/ that greedy Trump, giving away his paycheck. Impeach him.

Such a rube!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

what's fake about donating?

He could use his Presidential power to make things right at the VA. $100k is still nice, but that's about what, a quarter cent per vet? Less?

It's his money, idiot.

He is being paid for his job just like YOU get paid for your job.

It all about self-aggrandizement. Obama donated over a million dollars during his 8 eight years in office, but I don't recall him making this kind of fuss over it.

Matthew 6:3 (KJV)
But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

Obama Donated Over $1 Million To Charity As President. Here's Where The Money Went

Meanwhile, the treasury has paid $640,000 over the same period to the President's businesses for hotel bills, golf cart rentals, and other costs.
thank god obama was quite the fiscal conservative when he travelled.

Funny how the "great Obama" never did anything like this.....
has *any* previous president? can't really bag on obama if no one has ever done it. great gesture by trump and i'm glad he *is* supporting the vets in such a manner, but i don't think this makes previous presidents look bad or you have to include them *all*, not just obama.

It's his money, idiot.

Well he had best keep it then, from what I hear he is going to owe lots of money to NY. What a deceptive crook.

It all about self-aggrandizement. Obama donated over a million dollars during his 8 eight years in office, but I don't recall him making this kind of fuss over it.

Obama Donated Over $1 Million To Charity As President. Here's Where The Money Went

It's his money, idiot.

Well he had best keep it then, from what I hear he is going to owe lots of money to NY. What a deceptive crook.
He won't owe a dime, moron.

Funny how the "great Obama" never did anything like this.....
has *any* previous president? can't really bag on obama if no one has ever done it. great gesture by trump and i'm glad he *is* supporting the vets in such a manner, but i don't think this makes previous presidents look bad or you have to include them *all*, not just obama.

Did he really send it, because I doubt everything he says. By the way, he is living free off of the government and even his golf outings every weekend. Down to his Toilet Paper.

In your opinion. I love how your hate for the man cant allow you to admit that the donation is a good thing. What does quoting a fairy tale have to do with anything?

Forum List

Back