President for Life: Trump-"Maybe we'll give that a shot some day...

Closed door (private) meeting, and CNN just happens to get a recording if It? Sounds fishy.

Trump on China's Xi consolidating power: 'Maybe we'll give that a shot some day.' - CNNPolitics

Well, the first of America's Royal family has spoken. He wants to be King.

Nah, that only one who really tried that was your boy, FDR.

Really? I didn't know that.

Either way, I am sure it was a joke. Not surprising CNN wet their pants to "report this breaking news". Incredible really.

Yeah....he joked about the handicapped reporter....he joked about Russia getting Hillary's emails....he joked about being President for Life...

No one is laughing....

Trump on China's Xi consolidating power: 'Maybe we'll give that a shot some day.' - CNNPolitics

I was being facetious. He was president for four terms and is the reason why we now have a two term limit. He also threatened the Supreme Court into approving his unconstitutional New Deal legislation.

Either way, I am sure it was a joke. Not surprising CNN wet their pants to "report this breaking news". Incredible really.

Yeah....he joked about the handicapped reporter....he joked about Russia getting Hillary's emails....he joked about being President for Life...

No one is laughing....

The joke is on the you and the radical fringe left.

President for Life: Trump-"Maybe we'll give that a shot some day...

Of course Trump meant it. He's a master of innuendo - but that's how he starts out on radical topics. This was just a dry run.

One-Time Pal Donny Deutsch Warns Trump Is 'Cornered,' Will Destroy World to Save 'His Hide'

Brought to you by Conservatives - Here at Conservatism we find the craziest most unstable human available and work hard to get them into power. It's our gift to humanity. Our previous work includes Stalin, Pol Pot, Adolph Hitler, David Koresh and Bin Laden.
Holy shit. Trump is going to destroy the world while eliminating regulations and government. How the hell is that going to work out?

I was being facetious. He was president for four terms and is the reason why we now have a two term limit. He also threatened the Supreme Court into approving his unconstitutional New Deal legislation.
Yup, he did threaten SCOTUS, and, no, the ND was not unconstitutional.

Forum List

Back