President Harris is Off to a Rough Start

I'd forgotten how much fun it is to watch the pout-rage on here.

It's going to be non stop pout-rage to try and make voters forget the horrible evil Dr. Trumpenstein and his Monster Mob that that tried to eat Congress!
trump rules...liberals have him stuck in their tiny heads like lice

Trumpybear will be the Albatross around the Neo-GOP necks for the next 6 years.

This is no way to get the support of your presidency

Harris hasn’t saluted a North Korea general yet has she?

1616623848111.png

It's going to be non stop pout-rage to try and make voters forget the horrible evil Dr. Trumpenstein and his Monster Mob that that tried to eat Congress!
Let us start running some Hitler like people and see if they get a good percentage of votes. See how much fun it is.

View attachment 471871

Nor has she stopped a missile crisis in the North Pacific yet.

Nor bowed to a Saudi prince.

View attachment 471886

Come to think of it, Harris hasn't actually done SQUAT.

Er, ah, at least not squatting involving other than sexual favors.
Not to be outdone, Trump has bowed to the Saudis as well.

1616625617196.jpeg

Last edited:

Does it really matter?

View attachment 471871

North Korea refuses to meet with Biden or Harris.

...and that makes you sad?

It's pity actually. The fact that even a tyrannical dictator doesn't consider Biden a legitimate leader is pretty damn pathetic.

No..what is pathetic is that you and other Trumpers think a president of the USA should be like Trump and kowtow to North Korea.

It's the standard partisanship, multiplied by their hurt feelings over having their juvenile hero mocked for four years.

So they'll lay it on thick and hope that someone gives a crap. Maybe it helps them with their feelz. That's nice.

:popcorn:

Poor delusional wackjob

Kamala is the perfect VP for Joe. The more she talks the more people dislike her and the more stupid shit she says.

That voice, that horrible voice!!!

Does it really matter?

It does. That undemocratic faction should be removed from office by the voters starting next year.

Last edited:

It's the standard partisanship, multiplied by their hurt feelings over having their juvenile hero mocked for four years.

So they'll lay it on thick and hope that someone gives a crap. Maybe it helps them with their feelz. That's nice.

Poor delusional wackjob

Kamala is the perfect VP for Joe. The more she talks the more people dislike her and the more stupid shit she says.

Does it really matter?

It does. That undemocratic faction should be removed from office by the voters starting next year.

What voice?

LOL I agree. Just about every thread on this board has Trump in it one way or another. Instead of praising the stuttering fuck they elected, they love to come down on Trump. I just LMAO at their stupidity.

LOL I agree. Just about every thread on this board has Trump in it one way or another. Instead of praising the stuttering fuck they elected, they love to come down on Trump. I just LMAO at their stupidity.
Yes and it’s all wasted effort by both sides. After all, there is little difference between Don and Joe on the big issues.

Poor delusional wackjob

Does it really matter?

What voice?

That reminds me of the Nanny.

Forum List

Back