President non grata

40432635_10215943802004186_2746181812521795584_n.jpg

Quite simple. You named all A-listers of the world's political elite. They hate him because he threatens their power. In the case of the Bushes he figuratively kicked them into the dustbin of history.
He threatens the power of the late Senator McCain? He threatens the power of the Duke of Cambridge and his wife? He threatens the power of the wife of the 41st president of the United States?

Or is just a massive tool unwelcome among polite society?

Which makes more sense?
You just named some prominent members of the One World Order. They hate Trump because he ain't one of them.He doesn't need any of that rabble.
All Trump has ever wanted is to be loved by them, by the rich and famous... but he has always been an outcast, because of his lack of character and classlessness. He thought his tax cut for the billionaires would earn him a position of status among the wealthiest, for once and for all..... but they still view him, as white trash.... while enjoying their tax cuts.

It has nothing to do with a one world order. This is the story of his life.... he so wants to be loved and wanted, starting with his parents who kicked him out and sent him to Military boarding school...

He also wants the Press to love him, unconditionally.... his lashing out on them, is because he is not getting that undeserved love....

Honestly, I really am starting to feel sorry for him.....

" Honestly, I really am starting to feel sorry for him..... " I was going to rate you a Winner until that last sentence. POTUS deserves all the negative, hateful garbage that is and has been heaped upon him. I have zero empathy or sympathy for the bone spur drama queen. IMHO.
I'm just saying, he's got mental problems, that have existed since childhood...and have gotten worse and worse over the years because he's refused to seek psychiatric help, and due to those around him, enabling him.

that, I feel sorry for him on.

Which does not negate his pathological lying, his cheating, his lawlessness, his visceral, and vindictive vengeance, his arrogance, his intentional ignorance and lack of knowledge, or from being the worst example of a President in my entire lifetime....

Quite simple. You named all A-listers of the world's political elite. They hate him because he threatens their power. In the case of the Bushes he figuratively kicked them into the dustbin of history.
He threatens the power of the late Senator McCain? He threatens the power of the Duke of Cambridge and his wife? He threatens the power of the wife of the 41st president of the United States?

Which makes more sense?
He threatens Wall Street, moron.
And Wall Street owns all the polite politicians you love.
By the way, did I forget to mention you're a moron?
Gee. He cites Wall Street as a metric of his economic success.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

And does calling me a moron make your point about impoliteness as a virtue stand up to intellectual scrutiny?
You asked why Trump is loved and I answered he has Wall Street by the balls...moron.

Which makes more sense?
You just named some prominent members of the One World Order. They hate Trump because he ain't one of them.He doesn't need any of that rabble.
All Trump has ever wanted is to be loved by them, by the rich and famous... but he has always been an outcast, because of his lack of character and classlessness. He thought his tax cut for the billionaires would earn him a position of status among the wealthiest, for once and for all..... but they still view him, as white trash.... while enjoying their tax cuts.

It has nothing to do with a one world order. This is the story of his life.... he so wants to be loved and wanted, starting with his parents who kicked him out and sent him to Military boarding school...

He also wants the Press to love him, unconditionally.... his lashing out on them, is because he is not getting that undeserved love....

Honestly, I really am starting to feel sorry for him.....

" Honestly, I really am starting to feel sorry for him..... " I was going to rate you a Winner until that last sentence. POTUS deserves all the negative, hateful garbage that is and has been heaped upon him. I have zero empathy or sympathy for the bone spur drama queen. IMHO.
I'm just saying, he's got mental problems, that have existed since childhood...and have gotten worse and worse over the years because he's refused to seek psychiatric help, and due to those around him, enabling him.

that, I feel sorry for him on.

Which does not negate his pathological lying, his cheating, his lawlessness, his visceral, and vindictive vengeance, his arrogance, his intentional ignorance and lack of knowledge, or from being the worst example of a President in my entire lifetime....
As usual, you nailed it. Thank you.

Which makes more sense?

And does calling me a moron make your point about impoliteness as a virtue stand up to intellectual scrutiny?
You asked why Trump is loved and I answered he has Wall Street by the balls...moron.
I never asked why Trump is loved. I don't understand it other than those who love him share his neurosis, his fears and his suspicions.

Which makes more sense?

I never asked why Trump is loved. I don't understand it other than those who love him share his neurosis, his fears and his suspicions.
My response directly answers your statement about Trump using Wall Street as a metric.
The pugs of WS said the market would crash the day he won.
He win.
The Market didn’t crash.
Kapish?

Which makes more sense?

That!

McCain’s the vindictive one from the grave. Fuck him. He knew what he was doing when planning his farewell tour and the phony uproar the fake news pukes would makes of it. Now as his last fifteen minutes tick away, so long Johnny! It’ll be nice not knowing you.

Which makes more sense?
They were dignified people. Trump is a low life POS - sort of like you.

Which makes more sense?

Which makes more sense?

hide-and-go.jpg

McCain’s the vindictive one from the grave. Fuck him. He knew what he was doing when planning his farewell tour and the phony uproar the fake news pukes would makes of it. Now as his last fifteen minutes tick away, so long Johnny! It’ll be nice not knowing you.

It wasn't just McCain.....

nobody wanted him there.... or Pence for that matter....he should have stayed away too.....

It wasn't just McCain.....

nobody wanted him there.... or Pence for that matter....he should have stayed away too.....
Then fuck ‘em all.

Trump was excluded from John McCain's funeral. He was excluded from Barbara Bush's funeral. He was explicitly not invited to the royal wedding in May.

Can anyone please explain, given all his "winning", why he is such a social outcast? Why is he unable to be permitted to act as the head of state? Is it something he said?
If you weren't such an establishment whore, you would understand.

So now only we whores appreciate polite, respectful behavior. Character has gone,out of fashion. Virtues have become vices and the low brow boors call the tune.

Forum List

Back