President non grata

So now only we whores appreciate polite, respectful behavior. Character has gone,out of fashion. Virtues have become vices and the low brow boors call the tune.
There are working whores and there a are establishment whores. The former are more polite and respectful. Don't seek the shelter of their image.

So now only we whores appreciate polite, respectful behavior. Character has gone,out of fashion. Virtues have become vices and the low brow boors call the tune.
There are working whores and there a are establishment whores. The former are more polite and respectful. Don't seek the shelter of their image.
Your reference to whores betrays your own lack of civility, politeness and social grace. Is it any wonder you would admire a person who eschews those now quaint virtues?

Your reference to whores betrays your own lack of civility, politeness and social grace. Is it any wonder you would admire a person who eschews those now quaint virtues?
I referred to you as an establishment whore. Stop whining snowflake, and stop trying to hide behind more respectable whores.

This take no prisoners notion of politics is really a house on fire. It cannot, and certainly should not stand. Not if mature people have anything to say.

Do you consider Antifa protesters to be mature?

This take no prisoners notion of politics is really a house on fire. It cannot, and certainly should not stand. Not if mature people have anything to say.

You are using the favorite tool of the demagogue. You ascribe the most extreme, the worst aspects of your opposition to portray all of your opposition in those terms. You know that Antifa is not the Democrat party as I know that White Nationalist are not the Republican Party. We both are smarter than that. And yet you draw the demagogue's sword to make a cheap point. I'm disappointed in you.

N king, thanks, you have said it way better than I have been able too. (ascribing the extreme worst aspects of the opposition to defend the worst extreme aspects of your own party.

You are using the favorite tool of the demagogue. You ascribe the most extreme, the worst aspects of your opposition to portray all of your opposition in those terms. You know that Antifa is not the Democrat party as I know that White Nationalist are not the Republican Party. We both are smarter than that. And yet you draw the demagogue's sword to make a cheap point. I'm disappointed in you.

Just in case you missed it, I asked you a question the purpose of which was to determine the sincerity, if not evenhandedness, of your assessment of Trump's civility. I note that you did not condemn Antifa, but instead incorrectly implied that I was a demagogue. Ironically, your use of that term is itself demgoguery. (Even if appropriate, the correct term would be red herring.)

So we are left with your pretentious opinion that Trump is not fit for high society, even though your political philosophy is, supposedly, egalitarianism. Ho hum.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back