President Obama Causes Outrage with Reference to ‘Polish Death Camp’

here's a link for you. Just because we haven't heard about this till now, doesn't mean the poles aren't freaking.

Bad diplomatic faux pas calling them polish death camps. Big big whoopsies.

https://www.google.ca/#hl=en&output...f.,cf.osb&fp=afee8b0baff9ca33&biw=964&bih=522

i see a bunch of right wing obama haters telling us how much everyone is outraged. Would you be happy if he called them nazi vampire baby brain and soul eating death camps?
actually, the polish government, the polish people, and a group of polish americans for obama are telling us how much they're outraged.

You can't hear them because your head is up obama's ass.

*Echoed*

Obama wasn't SMART enough to question the history...but HE is a SMART Constitutional Professor?

Last edited:
Um.

I'm Polish-Jewish. About a third of my extended family died in Auschwitz and Treblinka - the ones that didn't emigrate here in the 20s.

No one in my family is "outraged" about this. Who exactly do you think you're speaking for?
Who do you think you're speaking for? Poland?

Doesn't look like.

I speak for no one but myself, and my family.
Speaking for myself, so the hell what? You think your opinions matter more than those of the Polish government in this instance?

They don't.

Who do you think you're speaking for? Poland?

Doesn't look like.

Speaking for myself, so the hell what? You think your opinions matter more than those of the Polish government in this instance?

They don't.

Actually, I think neither my opinion, nor "the Polish Government's" really matter at all, in this case.

Do you think this is going to cause diplomatic problems? Is it going to effect voters in the 2012 election here?

Does this really effect ANYTHING AT ALL?

The answer to all of those questions is NO.

My first post, that you responded to, was responding to someone who was attempting to invalidate my opinion because I wasn't Polish - which I am, technically.

Perhaps it's an urban legend, who knows. I heard that Pat Buchanan's father died in a Nazi death camp. The story goes he fell out of the guard tower.
Ahhh, yes, one of Dickless' favorite tactics:

Make up a lie, then lie about having heard it from someone.

Of course, only people as stupid as Dickless fall for it. You know -- leftists.

Then again, maybe he is taking the piss and you need to grow a sense of humour...
He doesn't have a sense of humor. And I've seen him do the same thing many times.

Then again, maybe he is taking the piss and you need to grow a sense of humour...
He doesn't have a sense of humor. And I've seen him do the same thing many times.

It's a classic un-PC Holocaust joke. I've heard it a million times.

Could be true. I've rarely interacted with him, but the bit about whatshisname falling out the guard tower didn't sound serious

They don't.

Actually, I think neither my opinion, nor "the Polish Government's" really matter at all, in this case.

Bullshit.

You're an idiot.

So, some independent (and let's face it, they are the only ones that matter - the partisan hacks from either side are only going to vote for their guy in Nov) is going to go up to a polling station in November, and go "hhhmmm, I'm gonna vote Romney because Obama fucked up with his Polish/German analogy back in May"..

Yeah, I can see that happening...<rolls eyes>...

i see a bunch of right wing obama haters telling us how much everyone is outraged. Would you be happy if he called them nazi vampire baby brain and soul eating death camps?
actually, the polish government, the polish people, and a group of polish americans for obama are telling us how much they're outraged.

You can't hear them because your head is up obama's ass.

*Echoed*

Obama wasn't SMART enough to question the history...but HE is a SMART Constitutional Professor?
The reports of Obama's intelligence have been greatly exaggerated -- by similarly stupid people.

They don't.

Do you think this is going to cause diplomatic problems? Is it going to effect voters in the 2012 election here?

My first post, that you responded to, was responding to someone who was attempting to invalidate my opinion because I wasn't Polish - which I am, technically.
Again, you're claiming to speak for all of Poland.

Why do you do that?

stupidobamasw.jpg

They don't.

Why do you do that?

Assholes frequently do that...

They don't.

Why do you do that?

Where exactly do you think that I'm speaking for "all of Poland"?

Forum List

Back