President Obama endorses Hillary.......nobody endorses Trump

Many intelligent people decline to publicly endorse Mr. Trump.

And with good reason.

They don't want their daughters raped by Democrat thugs.
They don't want their homes torched by Democrat thugs.
They don't want their wives attacked by enraged feminazis.
They want their pets, especially their goats, unmolested.

Not that the above might happen.......except that we see so many pictures of that happening.

When you vote, look UP in the booth. Bring black duct tape to cover the lens of the Democrat Party Thugcam watching where you mark......

Last edited:
Many intelligent people decline to publicly endorse Mr. Trump.

And with good reason.

They don't want their daughters raped by Democrat thugs.
They don't want their homes torched by Democrat thugs.
They don't want their wives attacked by enraged feminazis.
They want their pets, especially their goats, unmolested.

Not that the above might happen.......except that we see so many pictures of that happening.

When you vote, loop UP in the booth. Bring black duct tape to cover the lens of the Democrat Party Thugcam watching where you mark......

Izzat a joke?

I'm trying to compile a list of politicians who will be enthusiastically campaigning for Trump. No one on the right seems to want to help.

Why is that?

I'm trying to compile a list of politicians who will be enthusiastically campaigning for Trump. No one on the right seems to want to help.

Why is that?

Unlike the Democratic Party, the Republicans don't want to sacrifice their values. Democrats want the Wall Street 1%ers.

Why is that?

Unlike the Democratic Party, the Republicans don't want to sacrifice their values. Democrats want the Wall Street 1%ers.

Republicans have erected a very small tent where only wealthy, white, Christian males need apply

Driving out your own party is not a way to win elections

Why is that?

Values? LoL.
You mean like saying Trump's comments are the very definition of racism and supporting him for president in the next sentence? :laugh:

I don't want to hear libs bitch about Wall St. or the 1% because that is who you are electing. No more the can you claim being the party of the poor, it is the party of the 1%.
Right Pap republicans are now the party of the poor and homeless lol lol lol

there were fewer on food stamps and disability with Republicans in charge. The democrats have grown the poverty base, is that their goal?

The Democrats goal is to hook people on government programs paid for by the middle class. The rich Democrats just laugh at the poor minions that serve them.
All I can say pap is HA HA HA HA

Yeah Eddie you are a dumb Democratic bitch, and serve your masters well. Big business screws us over and you support the party that supports them. Lol! Those bastards laugh at you idiots everyday. A poor schmuck like you laughing at me is nothing, them laughing at you because you believe the BS, is funny in its own right.
I don't want to hear libs bitch about Wall St. or the 1% because that is who you are electing. No more the can you claim being the party of the poor, it is the party of the 1%.

there were fewer on food stamps and disability with Republicans in charge. The democrats have grown the poverty base, is that their goal?

The Democrats goal is to hook people on government programs paid for by the middle class. The rich Democrats just laugh at the poor minions that serve them.

Yeah Eddie you are a dumb Democratic bitch, and serve your masters well. Big business screws us over and you support the party that supports them. Lol! Those bastards laugh at you idiots everyday. A poor schmuck like you laughing at me is nothing, them laughing at you because you believe the BS, is funny in its own right.
pot calling the kettle black pap....and ah's like you blame your failures in life on everyone except yourself

Why is that?

Republicans have erected a very small tent where only wealthy, white, Christian males need apply

The Democrat Party is for the rich, they have just suckered everyone that they really care about minorities, poor and working class.

pot calling the kettle black pap....and ah's like you blame your failures in life on everyone except yourself

No it's being honest. You are a blind idiot. Keep supporting those that don't give two shits about you.

No it's being honest. You are a blind idiot. Keep supporting those that don't give two shits about you.
sometimes you have to vote for the best looking pig in the pen...hill might not be your perfect candidate but she sure beats the shit out of whats in 2nd place

sometimes you have to vote for the best looking pig in the pen...hill might not be your perfect candidate but she sure beats the shit out of whats in 2nd place

She really isn't better than Trump, they both are terrible, you trying to convince me to vote for Trump?

Yeah, that's why you didn't vote for the candidate aligned closer to the Democratic Party, Bernie Sanders. Democrats had a chance to prove their core values and went for a person with no values.

Why is that?

The Democrat Party is for the rich, they have just suckered everyone that they really care about minorities, poor and working class.

I am a "Democrat"
I belong to the "Democratic" party

"Trump will never be the nominee" the left screamed as Trump set voting records.

The left knows so much that just isn't so.
Former Republican Secretary of States Colin Powell, Condoleza Rice refuse to endorse Trump

What does that tell you?

that they are part of the establishment that has put the country in the mess its in

Damn ....Trump has a mighty small tent

That small tent has resulted in primary victories in all demographics.

What you don't get is that this election is the people vs the establishment, the establishment in both parties has failed us and used our tax dollars to make themselves rich.

screw the partisan bullshit, this is an American populist movement and the establishment pukes in both parties are scared shitless of losing their power------------to the people.

Actually, nationwide demographics will doom Trump
Less than 40% of women
Less than 20% of Hispanics
Less than 10% of blacks

The old, angry white male voting block may win the Republican primary but will not carry much in the General Election

Yeah and according to polling in 2012 Romney won.

I don't think so. I remember the left hoping that Trump would be the nominee. They got their wish.

"Trump will never be the nominee" the left screamed as Trump set voting records.

that they are part of the establishment that has put the country in the mess its in

What you don't get is that this election is the people vs the establishment, the establishment in both parties has failed us and used our tax dollars to make themselves rich.

screw the partisan bullshit, this is an American populist movement and the establishment pukes in both parties are scared shitless of losing their power------------to the people.

Less than 40% of women
Less than 10% of blacks

The old, angry white male voting block may win the Republican primary but will not carry much in the General Election

I don't think so. I remember the left hoping that Trump would be the nominee. They got their wish.
We sure did

While we are happy to run against Trump, we are troubled about what it reveals about the American voter who is so easily tricked by an obvious snake oil salesman

Less than 40% of women
Less than 10% of blacks

We sure did

While we are happy to run against Trump, we are troubled about what it reveals about the American voter who is so easily tricked by an obvious snake oil salesman

You nominating Clinton is proof that the American voter will love a snake oil salesmen. Now we have two, Trump and Clinton.

Less than 40% of women
Less than 10% of blacks

We sure did

You nominating Clinton is proof that the American voter will love a snake oil salesmen. Now we have two, Trump and Clinton.
Typical Republican

Hillary is the same as Trump

No, she isn't. You may not like her political positions but she is no Trump. There has never been anyone remotely related to the bizarreness that is Trump. Even your own party knows it

And you nominated him

I don't see the problem that nobody endorses Trump as much as the GOP trots out too many ho hum candidates and no one had the backing of the party leaders from the get go. Trump was free to pick off any hopefuls one at a time and the RNC did nothing about it. Hillary was the presumptive dem from early on. She needed it because without it Bernie probably would have kicked her ass.

The closest the world has seen to a Donald Trump was the antics and bullying of Adolf Hitler. Though not identical and Hitler had a tight group working with him, the early statements of Adolf do remind me of Trump's "message".

Forum List

Back