🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Obama interviewed by woman who eats cereal from a tub; Do I even wanna know...

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Obama slammed for YouTube talks with GloZell a woman who ate cereal from tub - Washington Times

Apparently Obama allowed a woman name GlowZellle who sits in a tub full of milk and cereal....to interview him. A new low for the office? Do I even want to know? Apparently. ..some said in this interview she says she cuts her husbands hoods off his sweatshirts to be sure cops dont kill him for it...and Obama doesnt refute it.

Lord O Mighty. Do I even wanna read up on this or is it too sad?

Wow. Its true. That chick wears green lipstick and bathes in cereal..and she got a sitdown 1-1 interview with the President. (Sorry France).

And obama claimed his legislation ended police bias against blacks in Illinois.

Just....what the fuck.

Dude's just gettin' down with his peeps. Cut the non-vetted semi-Negro Communist Muslim some slack, Brotch. :slap:

He cant meet with Western leaders in France after an allies largest terror attack in decades.

But "Glozelle" from tha hood wearing green lipstick and bathing in cereal....yeah she gets a 1 on 1 with the most powerful man in the world.

And of course he never lets a chance to jab at cops go by. Said they have to train cops on bias so they can realize the bias they didnt even know they had.

Holy shit. Thats her. Thats the bathtub cereal bathing fat bitch....who was granted a 1 on 1 sit down interview with the President of the United States.

Embarrassing.

He cant meet with Western leaders in France after an allies largest terror attack in decades.

But "Glozelle" from tha hood wearing green lipstick and bathing in cereal....yeah she gets a 1 on 1 with the most powerful man in the world.

And of course he never lets a chance to jab at cops go by. Said they have to train cops on bias so they can realize the bias they didnt even know they had.
Thank you for this most refreshing of reminders as to the truly fucked-up nature of this abomination of a President. :beer:

I only had time to make it through about 6 minutes, but it's actually a pretty interesting interview. I haven't made it to the cereal chick though. The dude was just grilling him on drone strikes. Why is our media avoiding these questions?

How can our presidency have stooped this low. Would the leader of England or Russia or any other proud global power allow such an embarrassment of an interview?

Scroll to around the 5:30-7:00 mark. And tell yourself....this bitch just interviewed our president.

Thats like 8 months worth of the generic brand welfare fruit loops she ate.

And oh how the lefty talking heads like on MSNBC thought this was great....
That's where we are as a country...
The trashier the President's antics the better.
Sucking the dick of social media to attract more votes...
The Democrat party....

If only we could have Nancy Pelosi show us her tits....
I would vote Democrat in a heartbeat...

Why wont the Libs do that..
That would be a classy move.Right.

How can our presidency have stooped this low. Would the leader of England or Russia or any other proud global power allow such an embarrassment of an interview?
He is doing it for the Youtube audience. the younger generation. His purpose is to solidify the leftist lies they get is public ed. I heard him say to one college chick that asked why the younger generation should care about politics, that it's important to learn how elected officials can help society, for example the government started college.

That's an outright lie. Yale, Harvard, etc were started by religious institutions. He's a low life revisionist that has no use for facts, propaganda is his cup of tea, and if you lie enough, people will believe it, especially the young and impressionable.

That's about his level. He'll stoop to any low to get himself in the spotlight.

damn I'll be glad when they (the Obama's) are gone

Last edited:

Forum List

Back