President Obama, the most disrespected president in US history!!!!

But Republicans have used Obama's blackness to rally the base. The racist base. Same as the southern strategy the GOP used to win the south. The GOP loves using God games guns and racism as wedge issues.

Without them why would any middle class or poor person vote Republican?

oh dear, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

And we all saw how these same whiners RESPECTED Bush until the day he left office. In fact they still show so much Respect for him all these years later, RIGHT?:haha:

gawd grow up, He's only a MAN like the rest of us LITTLE people he RULES over. He's really not that Saint you think was sent down to us from the Heavens above. ok now I go puke I even said that. icky

Let me get this straight, Bush the liar in Chief, the war monger, the baffoon, the idiot, the moron, the clown....you want to compare to Obama? Get the fuck outta here, you're insane!!

Obama got the Lie of the Year award.

Hilarious. Republicans hate Obama. We know. Pretty much the rest of the world laughs at and disrespects the ignorant GOP. If you were Obama, would you want respect from ignorant and uneducated racists? I say leave that to Ted Cruz and Mike Huckabee.
Hey brother Republicans on this site hate your guts. Where'd that as a badge of honor. Take that as a compliment my friend

I would never expect a rightist to admit that racism is THE reason for so much presidential disrespect, but it is - I know it and you know it.
B.S. The guy besmirches the office he holds. People respect the office of the Commander In Chief but not the current CIC. He's a lying, two faced cretin.

Explain how President Obama "besmirches" the office, just saying he lies is too broad and not specific at all. That's how you right wingers do shit though. You make sweeping statements like that without having shit to back those statements up with. So give us some examples of what you mean, and you'd better have plenty of them since you used the word 'besmirches.' Lmao -
Just start with Sen. Obama campaigning that he was against SSM and go from there. Try... If you like your doctor--period...if you like your insurance-- period.......the stimulus.......Solyndra...........and on and on and on

Saying you're against something and changing your mind is something all politicians do, it's called a flop, not a lie. The stimulus was a program, and Solyndra came from that. Programs either succeed or fail, they aren't lies. Saying you can keep your doctor was a lie, I'll give you that, but that's just one, a long way from besmirching.

It wasn't a lie saying you can keep your doctor..... read on...
It’s true that insurance companies discontinued health plans that had covered millions of people who had bought them directly rather than through an employer. That’s because those
plans didn’t meet the coverage standards of the new law.

But those policyholders didn’t lose the ability to have insurance. In most cases, insurers offered them an alternative plan, though there were some instances of companies exiting the individual market altogether.

In the end, all those people got BETTER insurance...that is fact.

Obama got the Lie of the Year Award and it wasn't even a lie. Tell me another one!

In less than 18 months Obama will leave the white house and for some, it will be a day well celebrated, but for me and I hope most people in this country, it will be a sad day indeed. I cringe at how much this poor man has had to deal with and how disrespected he was by all accounts. Reading an article on HuffPost, I am well correct in my assessment: I concluded by noting that Obama leaves the White House in 18 months, and while there appears no prospect that his treatment will change in the interim, we should view the election as a reset of the way in which we treat our chief executives. Whoever his successor might be, he or she is deserving of more deference than Obama was ever afforded.
Obama brought whatever contempt expressed by the American people upon himself.
We as Americans must respect the Office. The person occupying that office is wide open to both praise and criticism. THAT freedom is part of what makes this country great

Hes been DISrespectful of our country...most of it...from Day 1. And before that.

Why would anyone respect a person who so clearly holds contempt in his heart for a large chunk of America.

You and I can debate till hell freezes over what Obama has and hasn't done for this country......its been repeated and discussed countless times all over the place.....but nothing and I mean nothing compares to the treatment this man has had to endure from people like you and others who clearly showed nothing but contempt and disrespect on all accounts since day one. That; history will record and nothing will change the facts.

There is no way in hell, as you look around the this country, no way you can say that Obama has done a bad job, no way. He may not have changed the hearts and minds of racist in this country, he may not have softened the greed Wall Street still holds over this country, but damit, the man, the president has done good and you and people like you know it....yaw just hate the fact a black man has done a better job than any sitting white president since FDR has done for this country and yaw know it. But hate all you want, when the historians get ahold of his legacy, you all will see what greatness this beautiful black man has given to a country so undeserving of his presence.......you'll see!!
We're not debating anything.
Obama's followers have shown they are willing at any time to show him absolute blind loyalty

Hes been DISrespectful of our country...most of it...from Day 1. And before that.

Why would anyone respect a person who so clearly holds contempt in his heart for a large chunk of America.

Exactly. You reap what you sow.

Lets get something clear......I never gave a rats fuck about Bush, never respected the guy and life went on....I will say the same about Obama, the fact that you worthless minions don't respect the guy, trust me, the sun nor the moon, nor I could give a shit!!
They why has that pressure cooker brain of yours had a nuclear meltdown?

Haters will come and go, but nothing and I mean nothing will ever ever change the fact, Obama was the right man for the right time in our nations history...and the best gift of all......he brought out the racist roaches that have been hiding since the civil rights bill was passed....so glad to see these maggots in the light. Now every nigga that craves white meat, will now know, they still hate yo black sell out ass, despite it all!!
Right guy at the right time?
Says WHO?......Please, if you are going to make this a race thing, stow it.....That train has left the station and is not coming back.

Haters will come and go, but nothing and I mean nothing will ever ever change the fact, Obama was the right man for the right time in our nations history...and the best gift of all......he brought out the racist roaches that have been hiding since the civil rights bill was passed....so glad to see these maggots in the light. Now every nigga that craves white meat, will now know, they still hate yo black sell out ass, despite it all!!
Right guy at the right time?
Says WHO?......Please, if you are going to make this a race thing, stow it.....That train has left the station and is not coming back.

Question? What sitting president can you name, who hugged a gotdamn governor, ie the Charlie of Fla. and the next fuckin day, all hell breaks loose and the racist rednecks of Florida oust the fuckin governor? Don't, I repeat don't ever ever tell me this fuckin country don't have issues with this particular black man, because I ain't fuckin buying it and neither are people with fuckin brains, dude~

Exactly. You reap what you sow.

Lets get something clear......I never gave a rats fuck about Bush, never respected the guy and life went on....I will say the same about Obama, the fact that you worthless minions don't respect the guy, trust me, the sun nor the moon, nor I could give a shit!!
They why has that pressure cooker brain of yours had a nuclear meltdown?

They why???? LOLOLOLOLO

My respect is earned, the only ones that gain it automatically are veterans and those in uniform and they keep it until they betray that respect
Absolutely, I refuse to respect someone who hasn't show us, the people he's suppose to Represent any at all . when he runs out and puts a light show on OUR white house when he knows HALF the people doesn't agree with this BS of the supreme court ruling. he told us right there to go FXXK ourselves. he's nothing but a NASTY pos in my book

You and I can debate till hell freezes over what Obama has and hasn't done for this country......its been repeated and discussed countless times all over the place.....but nothing and I mean nothing compares to the treatment this man has had to endure from people like you and others who clearly showed nothing but contempt and disrespect on all accounts since day one. That; history will record and nothing will change the facts.

There is no way in hell, as you look around the this country, no way you can say that Obama has done a bad job, no way. He may not have changed the hearts and minds of racist in this country, he may not have softened the greed Wall Street still holds over this country, but damit, the man, the president has done good and you and people like you know it....yaw just hate the fact a black man has done a better job than any sitting white president since FDR has done for this country and yaw know it. But hate all you want, when the historians get ahold of his legacy, you all will see what greatness this beautiful black man has given to a country so undeserving of his presence.......you'll see!!
We're not debating anything.
Obama's followers have shown they are willing at any time to show him absolute blind loyalty

Big difference here pal, see you white motherfuckers showed absolute blind loyalty to Hitler and took you bthes to the cliff and left you there....LKOLOLOLOLOL.....Obama took us to the promise land and you can't get over the happiness, admit it.

Obama, the most disrespected president in US history!!!!

Gee I wonder why? :dunno:

Maybe because he's corrupt, or maybe because he's incompetent, or it could be because he's a fraud, or perhaps because he continually lies and deceives the American people. Take your pick.

My respect is earned, the only ones that gain it automatically are veterans and those in uniform and they keep it until they betray that respect
Absolutely, I refuse to respect someone who hasn't show us, the people he's suppose to Represent any at all . when he runs out and puts a light show on OUR white house when he knows HALF the people don't agree with this BS of the supreme court ruling. he told us right there to go FXXK ourselves.

Did you know that 22.8% of the American population is religiously unaffiliated, atheists make up 3.1% and agnostics made up 4% of the US population. Yet every single Christmas holiday, the white house dismisses this segment of the country and celebrates this Christian holiday, Imagine how "offended" they are....YET>>>>>>>>>

A July poll by USA Today found that 55% of Americans supported same-sex
If you suckers want to believe in polls, I think those numbers pretty much trumps your boojay fake outrage over Obama fucking you and your nutty anti gay fake fucks, ya think?

Obama, the most disrespected president in US history!!!!

Gee I wonder why? :dunno:

Maybe because he's corrupt, or maybe because he's incompetent, or it could be because he's a fraud, or perhaps because he continually lies and deceives the American people. Take your pick.

The fact you display a confederate flag tells me one thing...your brain is incased in concrete and what little activity you do have left is being powered by beaver meat and squirrel nuts...meaning, I'm talking to a dead man...bye Felicia!!

In all fairness to obama, Hitler was the better person and a much better leader.

Of course he was......anybody that can convince a bunch of stupid white motherfuckers to wage war on 3 fronts against the entire world, oh you better believe he's a damned good leader...but here's the deal.....he did such a good job, he killed his self. Now if that isn't leadership, what the fuck is? Dude listen, hate Obama all you want, but hate him because he's black, come on, you'll feel better and so will your Klan members.

In less than 18 months Obama will leave the white house and for some, it will be a day well celebrated, but for me and I hope most people in this country, it will be a sad day indeed. I cringe at how much this poor man has had to deal with and how disrespected he was by all accounts. Reading an article on HuffPost, I am well correct in my assessment: I concluded by noting that Obama leaves the White House in 18 months, and while there appears no prospect that his treatment will change in the interim, we should view the election as a reset of the way in which we treat our chief executives. Whoever his successor might be, he or she is deserving of more deference than Obama was ever afforded.
Obama brought whatever contempt expressed by the American people upon himself.
We as Americans must respect the Office. The person occupying that office is wide open to both praise and criticism. THAT freedom is part of what makes this country great

Do you think for one minute I haven't had concerns over some of the choices Obama has made in the past? I can't tell you how ticked off I get over some of the shit the man does, especially when he caters to you white fucks....but never do I go over and beyond to humiliate his character, dis his wife, his kids, his mother in-law....you white bastards have taken the low road with this brother and anybody denying it is gotdamn liar. Freedom of speech my black ass. You racist motherfuckers are the worst of what this fuckin country has to offer, the worst and History will record you as such!! Own it and keep it movin

B.S. The guy besmirches the office he holds. People respect the office of the Commander In Chief but not the current CIC. He's a lying, two faced cretin.

Explain how President Obama "besmirches" the office, just saying he lies is too broad and not specific at all. That's how you right wingers do shit though. You make sweeping statements like that without having shit to back those statements up with. So give us some examples of what you mean, and you'd better have plenty of them since you used the word 'besmirches.' Lmao -
Just start with Sen. Obama campaigning that he was against SSM and go from there. Try... If you like your doctor--period...if you like your insurance-- period.......the stimulus.......Solyndra...........and on and on and on

Saying you're against something and changing your mind is something all politicians do, it's called a flop, not a lie. The stimulus was a program, and Solyndra came from that. Programs either succeed or fail, they aren't lies. Saying you can keep your doctor was a lie, I'll give you that, but that's just one, a long way from besmirching.

It wasn't a lie saying you can keep your doctor..... read on...
It’s true that insurance companies discontinued health plans that had covered millions of people who had bought them directly rather than through an employer. That’s because those
plans didn’t meet the coverage standards of the new law.

But those policyholders didn’t lose the ability to have insurance. In most cases, insurers offered them an alternative plan, though there were some instances of companies exiting the individual market altogether.

In the end, all those people got BETTER insurance...that is fact.

Obama got the Lie of the Year Award and it wasn't even a lie. Tell me another one!

Yeah, and Bush never lied, Nixon oh he never lied....and Reagan couldn't remember the truth even on his best days....so miss me on this lie shit..you people are just grasping at straws, bye Felicia

Forum List

Back