President Obama, the most disrespected president in US history!!!!

Hes been DISrespectful of our country...most of it...from Day 1. And before that.

Why would anyone respect a person who so clearly holds contempt in his heart for a large chunk of America.

You and I can debate till hell freezes over what Obama has and hasn't done for this country......its been repeated and discussed countless times all over the place.....but nothing and I mean nothing compares to the treatment this man has had to endure from people like you and others who clearly showed nothing but contempt and disrespect on all accounts since day one. That; history will record and nothing will change the facts.

There is no way in hell, as you look around the this country, no way you can say that Obama has done a bad job, no way. He may not have changed the hearts and minds of racist in this country, he may not have softened the greed Wall Street still holds over this country, but damit, the man, the president has done good and you and people like you know it....yaw just hate the fact a black man has done a better job than any sitting white president since FDR has done for this country and yaw know it. But hate all you want, when the historians get ahold of his legacy, you all will see what greatness this beautiful black man has given to a country so undeserving of his presence.......you'll see!!

NO WAY we can say he has done a bad job????

Our cities are burning.Burning??? and that's Obama's fault???????
Our foreign allies no longer trust us. Oh and Bush left our allies all lovey dovey????
Our enemies laugh at us. Yeah and we laugh right back at them, so what?
ISIS is setting up shop globally...here included. Thank Bush for that too
Healthcare costs have soared. LOLOLOL....blame the industry not Obama
Wealth inequality has grown wider.Blame Wall Street, not OBama
Our population is more divided than...ever except maybe the 60s.Blame the rednecks not OBama
Domestic law enforcement is saying fuck it and letting criminals do whateverBlame the rouge cops, not Obama.....and I can go on and on too

I can go one and on....but why bother. His lone positive "accomplishment" is the fact that when the CIA said they found Bin Laden and wanted to go get him...well...Obama simply didnt say no and allowed it. Yay. He did that.

Our cities are burning.Burning??? and that's Obama's fault???????
Our foreign allies no longer trust us. Oh and Bush left our allies all lovey dovey????
Our enemies laugh at us. Yeah and we laugh right back at them, so what?
ISIS is setting up shop globally...here included. Thank Bush for that too
Healthcare costs have soared. LOLOLOL....blame the industry not Obama
Wealth inequality has grown wider.Blame Wall Street, not OBama
Our population is more divided than...ever except maybe the 60s.Blame the rednecks not OBama
Domestic law enforcement is saying fuck it and letting criminals do whateverBlame the rouge cops, not Obama.....and I can go on and on too

We know...obama never knows jack shit until he see's it on the news.
Sounds like incompetence to me...

In less than 18 months Obama will leave the white house and for some, it will be a day well celebrated, but for me and I hope most people in this country, it will be a sad day indeed. I cringe at how much this poor man has had to deal with and how disrespected he was by all accounts. Reading an article on HuffPost, I am well correct in my assessment: I concluded by noting that Obama leaves the White House in 18 months, and while there appears no prospect that his treatment will change in the interim, we should view the election as a reset of the way in which we treat our chief executives. Whoever his successor might be, he or she is deserving of more deference than Obama was ever afforded.

I will celebrate like I've never celebrated before when this piece of excrement is gone from the white house !!!

Respect is earned, to date he has failed to do that.

Get the fuck out of here.....respect from you white hating motherfuc***, who wants it? Better still take your respect and shove it!!

Did you just out yourself as a white chick?

Me, a white chick? Them's fightin words!!

Well personally I dont consider myself a white hater as you indicated.

Dude, as we speak, my white neighbor is outside mowing my lawn for 20 bucks like he does every other week....I don't hate white people, I hate ignorant racist conservative whites. And white btches that whine about ni*** after they've slept with half of em....understand?

Nigga please.....

Not only with a straight face, but with much pride and dignity I could muster up...next fuckin stupid question?

Were you born stupid or did you have to work at it?

Dude, get this through your fuckin head....you and people like you are not, I repeat are not the majority in this country. I could give a rats fuck about you, what you think or who you are....your opinions about Obama are as valuable as a euro.....

So you WERE born that way. Just as I suspected.

Since when do I give a **** about you or what you think of me? I suggest you find somebody that values your opinions, cause I'm not a fan

Since you began responding to my comments.

And yes you are a fan, as in, fanatic.

fa·nat·ic
fəˈnadik/
noun
noun: fanatic; plural noun: fanatics
  1. 1.
    a person filled with excessive and single-minded zeal, especially for an extreme religious or political cause.
    synonyms: zealot, extremist, militant, dogmatist, devotee, adherent;

Sure, quoting your white mans dictionary. That's racisss!

Hes been DISrespectful of our country...most of it...from Day 1. And before that.

Why would anyone respect a person who so clearly holds contempt in his heart for a large chunk of America.

And hes was ELECTED by a large chunk of America TWICE
only thing twice about the kenyan being elected is how many times each democrat voted for him in each election. twice.

Whatever fantasy make you feel better :itsok:

Our cities are burning.
Our foreign allies no longer trust us.
Our enemies laugh at us.
ISIS is setting up shop globally...here included.
Healthcare costs have soared.
Wealth inequality has grown wider.
Our population is more divided than...ever except maybe the 60s.
Domestic law enforcement is saying fuck it and letting criminals do whatever

OK, an impressive list of where His agenda items have succeeded. Now can we talk about His failures?

Is isn't nearly enough for obama to be disrespected. He needs to be discredited as well. Everything he did, even his memory must be destroyed.

Most disrespected president? WTF? Someone was in a coma during the Bush years and probably too young for Reagan.

IF ANYONE WAS DESERVING OF DISRESPECT YOU MORON, IT WAS BUSH, IT WAS REAGAN......APPLE AND ORANGES AGAIN....OBAMA IS A GOOD MAN, GOOD PRESIDENT AND A GOOD LEADER...THOSE TWO WERE IDIOTS TO THE HIGHEST DEGREE AND YOUS KNOW IT.
a good leader?....he and Bush are 2 of the worst leaders this Country has ever had....they have a problem communicating with anyone who doesnt see things like they do....

Get the fuck out of here.....respect from you white hating motherfuc***, who wants it? Better still take your respect and shove it!!

Did you just out yourself as a white chick?

Me, a white chick? Them's fightin words!!

Well personally I dont consider myself a white hater as you indicated.

Dude, as we speak, my white neighbor is outside mowing my lawn for 20 bucks like he does every other week....I don't hate white people, I hate ignorant racist conservative whites. And white btches that whine about ni*** after they've slept with half of em....understand?

Nigga please.....

Lice lickin roach, get the fu** out of here

Most disrespected president? WTF? Someone was in a coma during the Bush years and probably too young for Reagan.

IF ANYONE WAS DESERVING OF DISRESPECT YOU MORON, IT WAS BUSH, IT WAS REAGAN......APPLE AND ORANGES AGAIN....OBAMA IS A GOOD MAN, GOOD PRESIDENT AND A GOOD LEADER...THOSE TWO WERE IDIOTS TO THE HIGHEST DEGREE AND YOUS KNOW IT.
a good leader?....he and Bush are 2 of the worst leaders this Country has ever had....they have a problem communicating with anyone who doesnt see things like they do....

Who the hell is he gonna listen too? YOU? The day the man took office, you conservative bastards made his life a living hell, so why would he want to listen to mf's that hate his guts? Bush on the other hand, please...the man is a clown..end of f** story

Is isn't nearly enough for obama to be disrespected. He needs to be discredited as well. Everything he did, even his memory must be destroyed.

Yeah, listen, nothing you and the racist here is gonna distort Obama's legacy....I don't know what fucking planet you wh*** live on, but Obama and his many many many supporters and the country see things differently.

Our cities are burning.
Our foreign allies no longer trust us.
Our enemies laugh at us.
ISIS is setting up shop globally...here included.
Healthcare costs have soared.
Wealth inequality has grown wider.
Our population is more divided than...ever except maybe the 60s.
Domestic law enforcement is saying fuck it and letting criminals do whatever

OK, an impressive list of where His agenda items have succeeded. Now can we talk about His failures?

I addressed your failures, what? You want more

In less than 18 months Obama will leave the white house and for some, it will be a day well celebrated, but for me and I hope most people in this country, it will be a sad day indeed. I cringe at how much this poor man has had to deal with and how disrespected he was by all accounts. Reading an article on HuffPost, I am well correct in my assessment: I concluded by noting that Obama leaves the White House in 18 months, and while there appears no prospect that his treatment will change in the interim, we should view the election as a reset of the way in which we treat our chief executives. Whoever his successor might be, he or she is deserving of more deference than Obama was ever afforded.

I will celebrate like I've never celebrated before when this piece of excrement is gone from the white house !!!

Let me tell you what idiots like you do....yeah, yaw whine about democrats all the fuckin time, but by the time a conservative leaves office....yaw be beggin for us to come in as always to clean up the shit you conservative motherfuckers leave behind for the country.

Yeah, listen, nothing you and the racist here is gonna distort Obama's legacy....I don't know what fucking planet you wh*** live on, but Obama and his many many many supporters and the country see things differently.
You can see things differently. Then sane people will methodically dismantle his brave new world.

First respect is earned not given and second despite what the far left Huffington Post may think President Obama is not dealing with anything that any President before him has not had to deal with. You need look no farther than the previous President to confirm this.

Do tell! If Obama had been white or ran as the half-white trash he portrays, he would have been in jail six years ago. And you know it.
's

There's not one single subject I find interesting on these threads, that I couldn't win in a debate, its just that trying to penetrate white brains incased in concrete, just isn't my thing. I got better things to do with my time and energy. Yaw ain't worth it, sorry

Forum List

Back