President Obama, the most disrespected president in US history!!!!

Most disrespected president? WTF? Someone was in a coma during the Bush years and probably too young for Reagan.

IF ANYONE WAS DESERVING OF DISRESPECT YOU MORON, IT WAS BUSH, IT WAS REAGAN......APPLE AND ORANGES AGAIN....OBAMA IS A GOOD MAN, GOOD PRESIDENT AND A GOOD LEADER...THOSE TWO WERE IDIOTS TO THE HIGHEST DEGREE AND YOUS KNOW IT.
a good leader?....he and Bush are 2 of the worst leaders this Country has ever had....they have a problem communicating with anyone who doesnt see things like they do....

Who the hell is he gonna listen too? YOU? The day the man took office, you conservative bastards made his life a living hell, so why would he want to listen to mf's that hate his guts? Bush on the other hand, please...the man is a clown..end of f** story
im a conservative basTURD now....i wish you labelers would make up your mind....last week i was a "libturd" because some asshole just like you on the right did not like what i said....ill give you a pass right now Tony the Tiger because you dont know anyone here,you just think you do....first off i dont hate Obama,i just think he is not a very good leader,if you cant handle that,tough shit....i have about as much respect for him that i had for your buddy Bush....both sub-standard Presidents....and the jerks all throwing their names in on both sides will no doubt be just as bad....

Did you just out yourself as a white chick?

Me, a white chick? Them's fightin words!!

Well personally I dont consider myself a white hater as you indicated.

Dude, as we speak, my white neighbor is outside mowing my lawn for 20 bucks like he does every other week....I don't hate white people, I hate ignorant racist conservative whites. And white btches that whine about ni*** after they've slept with half of em....understand?

Nigga please.....

Lice lickin roach, get the fu** out of here

I fail to see the reason for these "**" ?
You can go ahead and just spell "Fuck" it's not like it's going to change our already low opinion of you.....

First respect is earned not given and second despite what the far left Huffington Post may think President Obama is not dealing with anything that any President before him has not had to deal with. You need look no farther than the previous President to confirm this.

There is no way in hell any past president has gone through the shit President Obama has gone through, no way. I'm not talking about the country and its issues, I'm talking about the personal attacks this black man has had to endure from the non ending crap you red white pink motherf***** put him through....his first damn day in office, he was attacked verbally...so miss me on this equal shit, I ain't buying it

First respect is earned not given and second despite what the far left Huffington Post may think President Obama is not dealing with anything that any President before him has not had to deal with. You need look no farther than the previous President to confirm this.

There is no way in hell any past president has gone through the shit President Obama has gone through, no way. I'm not talking about the country and its issues, I'm talking about the personal attacks this black man has had to endure from the non ending crap you red white pink motherf***** put him through....his first damn day in office, he was attacked verbally...so miss me on this equal shit, I ain't buying it
Get off the partisan websites go read some history and grow up and start posting like an adult instead of a two year old throwing a tantrum. Every President I repeat every President has had to deal with personal attacks that did not start with Obama and won't end with him.

Get off the partisan websites go read some history and grow up and start posting like an adult instead of a two year old throwing a tantrum. Every President I repeat every President has had to deal with personal attacks that did not start with Obama and won't end with him.

Well in her defense she couldnt even spell politics until obama got elected..now she bes an exspurt!

The Tea Party movement has brought forth the vilest, crudest and most hateful people in society. In the past this kinds of people were rejected and abnormal miscreants and rejected by organized political groups. The Republican Party via the Tea Party have allowed them to infest the collective.
Protesters chanted HEY HEY LBJ HOW MANY KIDS DID YOU KILL TODAY so loudly outside the White House that it was heard inside. Nothing so vile as what has been done to this President. Just look at Matthew's post. That is a kind of uncalled for crudeness and vileness as to make it obscene and perverted.

The Tea Party movement has brought forth the vilest, crudest and most hateful people in society. In the past this kinds of people were rejected and abnormal miscreants and rejected by organized political groups. The Republican Party via the Tea Party have allowed them to infest the collective.
Protesters chanted HEY HEY LBJ HOW MANY KIDS DID YOU KILL TODAY so loudly outside the White House that it was heard inside. Nothing so vile as what has been done to this President. Just look at Matthew's post. That is a kind of uncalled for crudeness and vileness as to make it obscene and perverted.

You're proof that crack destroys brain cells.

In less than 18 months Obama will leave the white house and for some, it will be a day well celebrated, but for me and I hope most people in this country, it will be a sad day indeed. I cringe at how much this poor man has had to deal with and how disrespected he was by all accounts. Reading an article on HuffPost, I am well correct in my assessment: I concluded by noting that Obama leaves the White House in 18 months, and while there appears no prospect that his treatment will change in the interim, we should view the election as a reset of the way in which we treat our chief executives. Whoever his successor might be, he or she is deserving of more deference than Obama was ever afforded.
Maybe the idiot in charge should have been more respectful of our country. I am going to party the day he leaves. Worse PoTUS in history.

Libtards are worse retard.

Respect is earned, to date he has failed to do that.

Get the fuck out of here.....respect from you white hating motherfuc***, who wants it? Better still take your respect and shove it!!

Charming. And just think, you actually eat with that "mouth".

She's an angry black person. Newsflash to the foul mouthed black woman....I don't respect him and if dropped dead today I'd dance an Irish jig. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it
You should not say jig to a Black person/

Did you just out yourself as a white chick?

Dude, as we speak, my white neighbor is outside mowing my lawn for 20 bucks like he does every other week....I don't hate white people, I hate ignorant racist conservative whites. And white btches that whine about ni*** after they've slept with half of em....understand?

Nigga please.....

nn_03rmo_zimmerman_130626.video-260x195.jpg

What did you say? I couldn't tell with your neck fat flappin'.

Nigga please.....

nn_03rmo_zimmerman_130626.video-260x195.jpg

What did you say? I couldn't tell with your neck fat flappin'.

That haircut reminds me of someone else in the news these days,hmmmmm....who was it?

upload_2015-6-29_15-38-33.png

Well in her defense she couldnt even spell politics until obama got elected..now she bes an exspurt!

Sounds like a response someone without a intelligent response would make.

Sounds like a response someone without a intelligent response would make.

I doubt you could recognize an intelligent response.

Most disrespected president? WTF? Someone was in a coma during the Bush years and probably too young for Reagan.

IF ANYONE WAS DESERVING OF DISRESPECT YOU MORON, IT WAS BUSH, IT WAS REAGAN......APPLE AND ORANGES AGAIN....OBAMA IS A GOOD MAN, GOOD PRESIDENT AND A GOOD LEADER...THOSE TWO WERE IDIOTS TO THE HIGHEST DEGREE AND YOUS KNOW IT.
a good leader?....he and Bush are 2 of the worst leaders this Country has ever had....they have a problem communicating with anyone who doesnt see things like they do....

Who the hell is he gonna listen too? YOU? The day the man took office, you conservative bastards made his life a living hell, so why would he want to listen to mf's that hate his guts? Bush on the other hand, please...the man is a clown..end of f** story
im a conservative basTURD now....i wish you labelers would make up your mind....last week i was a "libturd" because some asshole just like you on the right did not like what i said....ill give you a pass right now Tony the Tiger because you dont know anyone here,you just think you do....first off i dont hate Obama,i just think he is not a very good leader,if you cant handle that,tough shit....i have about as much respect for him that i had for your buddy Bush....both sub-standard Presidents....and the jerks all throwing their names in on both sides will no doubt be just as bad....

A CHALLENGE TO ALL THE OBAMA NAY SAYER'S......PLEASE TELL ME EXACTLY WHY YOU THINK OBAMA IS THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER? EXACTLY WHAT HAS HE DONE OR NOT DONE THAT WARRENTS THIS AGGRESSIVE HATRED YOU MORONS HAVE OF HIM.....BUT THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN....

All you haters will ignore my challenge and continue to wallow in hatred just because.........because he's black!!

Respect is earned, to date he has failed to do that.

Get the fuck out of here.....respect from you white hating motherfuc***, who wants it? Better still take your respect and shove it!!

Charming. And just think, you actually eat with that "mouth".

She's an angry black person. Newsflash to the foul mouthed black woman....I don't respect him and if dropped dead today I'd dance an Irish jig. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it
You should not say jig to a Black person/
Bull snatch. An Irish jig is a dance.

Forum List

Back