President Obama, the most disrespected president in US history!!!!

Me, a white chick? Them's fightin words!!

Well personally I dont consider myself a white hater as you indicated.

Dude, as we speak, my white neighbor is outside mowing my lawn for 20 bucks like he does every other week....I don't hate white people, I hate ignorant racist conservative whites. And white btches that whine about ni*** after they've slept with half of em....understand?

Nigga please.....

Lice lickin roach, get the fu** out of here

nn_03rmo_zimmerman_130626.video-260x195.jpg

What did you say? I couldn't tell with your neck fat flappin'.

stock-photo-overweight-woman-bath-in-sea-rear-view-73732528.jpg

A CHALLENGE TO ALL THE OBAMA NAY SAYER'S......PLEASE TELL ME EXACTLY WHY YOU THINK OBAMA IS THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER? EXACTLY WHAT HAS HE DONE OR NOT DONE THAT WARRENTS THIS AGGRESSIVE HATRED YOU MORONS HAVE OF HIM.....BUT THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN....

All you haters will ignore my challenge and continue to wallow in hatred just because.........because he's black!!
He's a liar, his feet stink and he don't love Jesus.

Me, a white chick? Them's fightin words!!

Dude, as we speak, my white neighbor is outside mowing my lawn for 20 bucks like he does every other week....I don't hate white people, I hate ignorant racist conservative whites. And white btches that whine about ni*** after they've slept with half of em....understand?

Nigga please.....

I fail to see the reason for these "**" ?
You can go ahead and just spell "Fuck" it's not like it's going to change our already low opinion of you.....

I am so on the verge of getting banned....trust me, I get really really raunchy and I just don't want to get banned...there's so much schooling I want to give you red fucks before Obama leaves office.

First respect is earned not given and second despite what the far left Huffington Post may think President Obama is not dealing with anything that any President before him has not had to deal with. You need look no farther than the previous President to confirm this.

There is no way in hell any past president has gone through the shit President Obama has gone through, no way. I'm not talking about the country and its issues, I'm talking about the personal attacks this black man has had to endure from the non ending crap you red white pink motherf***** put him through....his first damn day in office, he was attacked verbally...so miss me on this equal shit, I ain't buying it
Get off the partisan websites go read some history and grow up and start posting like an adult instead of a two year old throwing a tantrum. Every President I repeat every President has had to deal with personal attacks that did not start with Obama and won't end with him.

WTF-ever...if that's what you want to believe, than more power to your blind stupid ass.

Respect is earned, to date he has failed to do that.

Get the fuck out of here.....respect from you white hating motherfuc***, who wants it? Better still take your respect and shove it!!

Charming. And just think, you actually eat with that "mouth".

She's an angry black person. Newsflash to the foul mouthed black woman....I don't respect him and if dropped dead today I'd dance an Irish jig. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it
You should not say jig to a Black person/
Bull snatch. An Irish jig is a dance.

Perhaps he'll now renege his post. But I doubt it.

A CHALLENGE TO ALL THE OBAMA NAY SAYER'S......PLEASE TELL ME EXACTLY WHY YOU THINK OBAMA IS THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER? EXACTLY WHAT HAS HE DONE OR NOT DONE THAT WARRENTS THIS AGGRESSIVE HATRED YOU MORONS HAVE OF HIM.....BUT THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN....

All you haters will ignore my challenge and continue to wallow in hatred just because.........because he's black!!

LOLOLOLOLO.... Ask me why I knew I would get responses like this? You people simply hate him because he's black....carry on, you racist shit for brain fucks!!

Nigga please.....

I fail to see the reason for these "**" ?
You can go ahead and just spell "Fuck" it's not like it's going to change our already low opinion of you.....

I am so on the verge of getting banned....trust me, I get really really raunchy and I just don't want to get banned...there's so much schooling I want to give you red fucks before Obama leaves office.

So I was right....
"Well in her defense she couldnt even spell politics until obama got elected..now she bes an exspurt!"
And i dont expect to see you here when obama leaves office in disgrace either.
Whats the matter?The home team aint gonna be playin no mo?

LOLOLOLOLO.... Ask me why I knew I would get responses like this? You people simply hate him because he's black....carry on, you racist shit for brain fucks!!
Listen, Leroy. You said something about being banned. I don't want you banned. If you are banned every con here will petition CK to remove the ban. No one I know hates Obutfuk because he is black. We don't like him because he's a two-faced liar. That just about covers everything. Y'all.

Hes been DISrespectful of our country...most of it...from Day 1. And before that.

Why would anyone respect a person who so clearly holds contempt in his heart for a large chunk of America.

You and I can debate till hell freezes over what Obama has and hasn't done for this country......its been repeated and discussed countless times all over the place.....but nothing and I mean nothing compares to the treatment this man has had to endure from people like you and others who clearly showed nothing but contempt and disrespect on all accounts since day one. That; history will record and nothing will change the facts.

There is no way in hell, as you look around the this country, no way you can say that Obama has done a bad job, no way. He may not have changed the hearts and minds of racist in this country, he may not have softened the greed Wall Street still holds over this country, but damit, the man, the president has done good and you and people like you know it....yaw just hate the fact a black man has done a better job than any sitting white president since FDR has done for this country and yaw know it. But hate all you want, when the historians get ahold of his legacy, you all will see what greatness this beautiful black man has given to a country so undeserving of his presence.......you'll see!!

Oh....and were you in a coma during George Bush's term in office, when they wrote books, and made a movie about killing him......not to mention all the hate.........

He hasn't done good...he has done so much bad we may never recover....our economy is a mess, he has set the middle east on fire with his dereliction of duty, and he is allowing aggressive actions by Russia and China to go unchecked...he has been a disaster......

Hes been DISrespectful of our country...most of it...from Day 1. And before that.

Why would anyone respect a person who so clearly holds contempt in his heart for a large chunk of America.

You and I can debate till hell freezes over what Obama has and hasn't done for this country......its been repeated and discussed countless times all over the place.....but nothing and I mean nothing compares to the treatment this man has had to endure from people like you and others who clearly showed nothing but contempt and disrespect on all accounts since day one. That; history will record and nothing will change the facts.

There is no way in hell, as you look around the this country, no way you can say that Obama has done a bad job, no way. He may not have changed the hearts and minds of racist in this country, he may not have softened the greed Wall Street still holds over this country, but damit, the man, the president has done good and you and people like you know it....yaw just hate the fact a black man has done a better job than any sitting white president since FDR has done for this country and yaw know it. But hate all you want, when the historians get ahold of his legacy, you all will see what greatness this beautiful black man has given to a country so undeserving of his presence.......you'll see!!

See....it's you democrats who obsess on race.....Republicans could not care less about the color of a human beings skin, that is why we don't play the race games you guys play. It hurts us at the ballot box because you guys hand out goodies and we don't...you play race hate and we don't.......

I can't stand the man because he is a leftist who hates this country. His mother, father, grandfather and frank marshal davis hated this country and they instilled that in him......skin color is not the issue with him....it is his stupid understanding of what America was and is.....

See....it's you democrats who obsess on race.....Republicans could not care less about the color of a human beings skin, that is why we don't play the race games you guys play. It hurts us at the ballot box because you guys hand out goodies and we don't...you play race hate and we don't.......

I can't stand the man because he is a leftist who hates this country. His mother, father, grandfather and frank marshal davis hated this country and they instilled that in him......skin color is not the issue with him....it is his stupid understanding of what America was and is.....

And you can spew all that bs with a straight face? LOLOL....Republicans don't care about color???? So that pink republican punk that murdered 9 blacks or these conservative cops that murder unarmed black men or the multitude of conservatives who over the years have had to apologize to not only Obama, but to blacks for their insensitive racist blogs and comments and on and on and on and on are just a figment of our fuckin imagination??? Gotcha...you stupid ignorant fool....you are so stupid and so blind to facts, you almost make me sick

TigerPaws is the biggest racist on USMB that I have seen. Could be he was trained by Louie The Lip.

And you can spew all that bs with a straight face? LOLOL....Republicans don't care about color???? So that pink republican punk that murdered 9 blacks or these conservative cops that murder unarmed black men or the multitude of conservatives who over the years have had to apologize to not only Obama, but to blacks for their insensitive racist blogs and comments and on and on and on and on are just a figment of our fuckin imagination??? Gotcha...you stupid ignorant fool....you are so stupid and so blind to facts, you almost make me sick
Stick 4 fingers down your throat to get rid of your bile, Racist.

They know that. But without the race card they have nothing.
You'll never hear them explain why conservatives support people like Ben Carson or Condoleezza Rice yet to disagree with holder or obama is racist.

obama has somehow managed to make Jimmy Carter look competent. obama did inherit a mess but so did Bush. obama has managed to keep the economy in a lackluster mode, which is saying something. We should be roaring along by now.

His stimulus didn't work and was really designed to pay back the unions that helped him get elected. obamaCare? Please. Most people are paying more with MUCH higher deductables and fewer choices. Calling it the affordable care act proves how clueless he is. Or liar.

He blames everything wrong on Republicans, which is typical of lefties. He inflames racial tensions by playing along with the victim lies. He's quick to blame cops. He's been pushing hard to pass more climate change bullshit so the government can have even more control over us.

He fucked up Iraq BAD. There was hardly any news about it for the longest time. I had to do net searches to see if it still existed as a country. He's emboldened our enemies and pissed off our allies. The moron colors the White House with rainbow colors to rub it in the face of half the country that opposes homosexual marriage.

What HASN'T he fucked up?

Well, domestically, obamacare is going to destroy American healthcare, it will become more expensive, lower quality and it will kill innovation in the medical field...no more miracle cures that change and save lives. Obamacare was designed to destroy our healthcare system...to overburden it and drive out private healthcare providers..it is already doing that. It is also driving out Doctors and consolidating them in the very system you guys bitch about...large hospitals and medical practices, which will decrease Doctor/patient time and burden Doctors with more paperwork, not less.

Our system has been the best in the world...when the rich over seas get sick, they came here, the didn't go to the NHS.....

Foriegn policy...he is going to let Iran get nuclear weapons....that is going to be a nightmare...they are the leading exporters of terrorism around the world and he wants them to have the most destructive weapon ever made.

by pulling out American troops without any concern for the situation in Iraq and Afghanistan he has allowed isis to become a power in the region and they have amped up lone wolf attacks around the world so they aren't just an Iraq and Afghanistan problem. He over threw stable dictatorships in favor of unstable terrorist states and so has increased the chaos in the middle east.

There are 90 million Americans out of work.....there are 43 million people getting food stamps.....both number far higher than when he came into office...

Those are just off the top of my head...without real research...

The man has been and will continue to be a disaster.....

Oh....and were you in a coma during George Bush's term in office, when they wrote books, and made a movie about killing him......not to mention all the hate.........

He hasn't done good...he has done so much bad we may never recover....our economy is a mess, he has set the middle east on fire with his dereliction of duty, and he is allowing aggressive actions by Russia and China to go unchecked...he has been a disaster......

For the last fuckin time you idiot, BUSH DESERVED EVERY BIT OF SCRUTINY HE RECIEVED AND MORE.....REPEAT THAT AT LEAST A ZILLION TIMES. As we speak you fool, we have 3 fuckin wars going,....3, not to mention the war here at home battling you red fucks and the muslim here.....who in the hell are we gonna send to fight Iran, Russia and who the hell else you want to fight???? YOU? THE fools here....who the hell is Obama gonna send? You btches always want to buck up to the bad guys, but none of you fucks are willing to fight the battles, its always up to the other guy. So far, we've lost almost 40,000 soldiers and guess what you moron......nothing has changed, nothing!!! You want to fight the Russians, no one is stopping you, John Fuckin Wayne wanna be

For the last fuckin time you idiot, BUSH DESERVED EVERY BIT OF SCRUTINY HE RECIEVED AND MORE.....REPEAT THAT AT LEAST A ZILLION TIMES. As we speak you fool, we have 3 fuckin wars going,....3, not to mention the war here at home battling you red fucks and the muslim here.....who in the hell are we gonna send to fight Iran, Russia and who the hell else you want to fight???? YOU? THE fools here....who the hell is Obama gonna send? You btches always want to buck up to the bad guys, but none of you fucks are willing to fight the battles, its always up to the other guy. So far, we've lost almost 40,000 soldiers and guess what you moron......nothing has changed, nothing!!! You want to fight the Russians, no one is stopping you, John Fuckin Wayne wanna be

You might want to check those casualty figures....you asked and I answered...politely....fuck head...and you have proven unworthy of polite response as all you lefty assholes do.....so fuck you, moron......

Forum List

Back