President Pokes Fun During Fund Raiser

This from the most unqualified, incompetent, inept POS ever?

Eyep.

It's terrible that the Automotive and Financial sectors have collapsed, Osama Bin Laden is still alive, we are losing thousands of troops a year and hundreds of thousands of Middle Eastern civilians are dying due to American Actions.

Oh wait, that was happening during the Bush administration.

Never mind. :lol:

When did the automotive and financial sectors collapse during the Bush Administration? If you'll recall President Bush kept that from happening with TARP.

Osama bin Laden was found and ultimately killed because of intelligence gleaned from enhanced interrogations done during the Bush years and stopped once Barry took office. To be quite blunt...if Barack Obama was in charge when those interrogations took place...we probably would STILL be looking for OBL!

More American troops have lost their lives in Afghanistan under Barack Obama than were lost under Bush. Because of Barack Obama's premature pull out of American troops from Iraq...ISIS has caused the displacement of MILLIONS of people from the Middle East and the deaths and rape of hundreds of thousands.

That's what the Obama Administration's lack of a foreign policy has done. That's what "leading from behind" has wrought!

You are somewhat correct about TARP, that prevented the financial sector from going south. Bush did nothing about the automotive industry.

As for Bin Laden? That's laughable. I have no idea why the Obama administration gave any credit to Bush, but they seem to do that a lot. Along with not holding hearings about the criminal attack on Iraq. They were very generous.

And the deaths in Afghanistan are still under Iraq and further still if you combine Iraq and Afghanistan. ISIS didn't happen because of the withdrawl. It was happening while Bush was in Iraq. Firing the entire Iraq army insured that there was going to be an ISIS.

maybe they give bush credit because obama got to bin laden following the bush anti-terror program so closely that REAL Progressives even sued the obama administration saying obama's anti-terror programs IS WORSE/??????

Funny now that you have been outed you are saying you are not a tea bagger. Too bad for you mouth. Go suck the nuts tea bagger.

You mean your bfs. You are the tea bagger not me . Truth is so evident you like that . now don't you.
Go gobble his nuts again.

The tea baggers cannot get the meaning of what he was talking about. The truth bites them in the ass every time.
What does your boyfriends nutsack have to do with obama's stupidity?

IDIOT; you're the tea-bagEEE, go brush the hairs caught in your teeth

Barack Obama's 'extreme' anti-terror tactics face liberal ...
www.theguardian.com › US News › US national security
The Guardian
Feb 9, 2013 - The programme is backed by military and intelligence chiefs but independent groups ... Another source of anti-Obama anger for liberal groups has been the ... Drake said that first Bush and then Obama had increasingly used secret ..... to Bush and, at worse, gives less regard to the constitution than Bush

The problem with all this is that Obama himself has openly went to war with Fox News, Rush, and a few others. He has no right to cast any stones. Why doesn't Fox News host a Democrat debate? Let Hillary face off against Megan Kelly one time.

But but but: that's Different don't ya know.
gawd their party along with the DNC lapdog media plays them like a fine tuned fiddle. all Obambam has to do: is once a week attack the people who are Republican and the sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep goes sheepshit crazy. just sad just like he is, classless, a constant ass and the worst President we've ever had to live under and I say that with my 60 years of living under one...

Funny now that you have been outed you are saying you are not a tea bagger. Too bad for you mouth. Go suck the nuts tea bagger.

You mean your bfs. You are the tea bagger not me . Truth is so evident you like that . now don't you.

The tea baggers cannot get the meaning of what he was talking about. The truth bites them in the ass every time.

Only BT that would support Obama is Gay.

No decent Boiler Tech or Machinist Mate would support Obama unless he's a fudgepacker.

Must be why you keep wanting to talk about teabaggers. You're one of them

Republican tough guys...they can't even handle a third rate cable news network

I'm sure China and Russia are shitting their pants
You missed where they handled it just fine.
It appears Democrats are a little short in the guts department.
More than a little.
I was being nice.
Democrats are in fact spineless weasels. They didnt want to face voters with votes on a budget so they simply decided not to pass a budget. For 5 years.
They were opposed to the Iraq war and could have defunded it at any time but wouldnt take the responsibility that would entail.
Harry Reid shut down any bill that was at all controversial, bringing the Senate to a virtual standstill.
The list goes on and on.

Putin is kicking obama all over the world. He's talking about handling Putin? He handles Putin on his knees with his mouth open

obama will bend over FRONTward to make a guy happy!

What is it with you guys and homosexuality?

Is this a projection thing?

Not everyone is gay, you know.

i know not evrybody is gay; but some do say obama is on the down low. doesnt make him a bad person though; all the other stuff does leftard

go cry

Speaking of crying that's all you big business, top one percent people do...bitch continuously. Obama took over one of the worst economic disasters in our history and has methodically straightened things out. Unemployment was above 7% and the economy was bleeding off jobs at more than 700,000 a month. Bush had just handed the most powerful financial institutions in the world about $800 billion...with a B.
The stock market had tanked below 9000 on the DOW and we had two hot wars steaming, one totally unnecessary.

Now unemployment is 5.1%. We've just experienced 67 consecutive months of job growth. The stock market has doubled on the DOW. The two hot wars are over and more than 100,000 young men and women have come home to their families instead of to Dover in a coffin. If you call that being worse off than when he took office you're either a fool or you only watch Fox News.
You make a fool of yourself every day on here.
Household income--down
Household wealth-down
Govt' dependence-down
Business investment-down
Govt debt-up
US bond rating-down
GDP growth-down.

Wake the fuck up!

you have no idea what you are talking about. Being outed as a tea bagger sure pisses the real tea baggers, like you, off so bad it is actually funny.
Go gobble some more nuts.

No decent Boiler Tech or Machinist Mate would support Obama unless he's a fudgepacker.

you have no idea what you are talking about. Being outed as a tea bagger sure pisses the real tea baggers, like you, off so bad it is actually funny.

tsk tsk sk,

such an angry, homophobic left-wing loser!!

Another outed tea bagger response.
Gobble Gobble lol. You must love the taste and feel of testicles.

tsk tsk sk,

such an angry, homophobic left-wing loser!!

News flash... The economy sucks

I embrace the suck by selling more guns and ammo... With a little help from my progressive friends.

Forum List

Back