President Putin Drop-Kicks Selectee Chimpy… Again

Reagan "investigated" the flight that went down with many Americans...........months later, he didn't bother to address the tragedy for 4 days.

obama did what he always does. He called for an investigation and left town

So says the lady that stated she hopes that Russia successfully invades the US. What traitorous assholes you 'Conservatives' are.

Not conservatives...they are Teaper assholes. Anti-American traitors...hoping for failure for political gain. PATHETIC.

FUCK YOU TEAPERS!

So says the lady that stated she hopes that Russia successfully invades the US. What traitorous assholes you 'Conservatives' are.

Not conservatives...they are Teaper assholes. Anti-American traitors...hoping for failure for political gain. PATHETIC.

FUCK YOU TEAPERS!

How can you get angry at such a bizarre thread? Putin was whining like a 5 year old little boy denied a new toy, this thread is FUNNY. Obama is 6'3", 20 years younger, and could wipe the floor with Bush's man crush. Putin wiped up the floor with Baby bush, but that was Bush, he got white faced when informed of....gulp....an attack, ran & hid. After thousands of Americans died, his first remark was "I'm OK!" Bush could manage his pom poms while a cheerleader, and lots of scotch, but that is it.

FUCK YOU TEAPERS!

How can you get angry at such a bizarre thread? Putin was whining like a 5 year old little boy denied a new toy, this thread is FUNNY. Obama is 6'3", 20 years younger, and could wipe the floor with Bush's man crush. Putin wiped up the floor with Baby bush, but that was Bush, he got white faced when informed of....gulp....an attack, ran & hid. After thousands of Americans died, his first remark was "I'm OK!" Bush could manage his pom poms while a cheerleader, and lots of scotch, but that is it.

Not upset with the thread...not upset at all. Just pointing out that racist teapers are traitors and pathetic. They are destroying the GOP. Fuck you teapers...you are all but guaranteeing a loss in 2016 and possibly this November.

FUCK YOU TEAPERS!

Poor Putin has found that being a leader on an international stage is not as easy as it seems. Providing high tech weapons to rebels can backfire big time

Now Putins got some splainin to do.

There is no doubt that Russia could successfully invade the US if it decided to do so. Just call the Russian soldiers children. They will get money and be placed in American cities. That's how the Guatamalans, Hondurans and El Salvadorans are doing it.

President Putin just chased obama's skinny ass out of town. I love seeing obama on the run. He'll come back in time to pack for his Maine vacation.

President Putin just chased obama's skinny ass out of town. I love seeing obama on the run. He'll come back in time to pack for his Maine vacation.

Has he?

Putin has placed his country under sanctions, painted himself into a corner and now shot down a civilian plane

Obama stands on the sidelines laughing at the "powerful" Putin

PS. It was Bush who took Maine vacations.....a lot of them

Has he?

Putin has placed his country under sanctions, painted himself into a corner and now shot down a civilian plane

Obama stands on the sidelines laughing at the "powerful" Putin

PS. It was Bush who took Maine vacations.....a lot of them

Putin is Public Enemy #1 to our allies, the ones that came back after shying away from the US after the Iraq disaster. UK, Australia, France, all have condemned Pooty Poot, former best friend of the boy who hung out in Kennebunkport for eight years of an alleged Presidency.

"I need time for MYSELF": Bush during his personal war in Iraq.

There is no doubt that Russia could successfully invade the US if it decided to do so. Just call the Russian soldiers children. They will get money and be placed in American cities. That's how the Guatamalans, Hondurans and El Salvadorans are doing it.

^^^^^^

too stupid for air

FUCK YOU TEAPERS!

Damn. Brutal, but true.

Wow...another Warrior worships Putin thread. Let me guess...Warrior considers himself a "patriot", right?

This thread was started in May, dingbat.
Pull your head out of your stinky ass and read a timestamp.

Wow...another Warrior worships Putin thread. Let me guess...Warrior considers himself a "patriot", right?

Putin is no doubt crying in his vodka, he no longer has a friend, and comrade in the White House, no "Pooty Poot" from THIS President.

Forum List

Back