President shows class, apologizes on behalf of us all

FInally, its great to see a US President apologizing for actual things our country has done, in this case to the great jurist, Justice Brett Kavanaugh. I can't imagine the Big O doing this.

Brett Kavanaugh receives apology from Trump for sexual misconduct allegations during confirmation - CNNPolitics
It was more divisive talk from the President. He called the Dems "evil" again yesterday and said the whole thing was made up. That whole confirmation "celebration" or whatever you call it was what Ed Sullivan would have called "A really big shoe...." which signified nothing. It just rubbed the Democrats' noses in the fact that they had been outnumbered again.

Pathetic.

It just rubbed the Democrats' noses in the fact that they had been outnumbered again.

Pathetic.

Obama stuck in in the Republicans face after he imposed the Obamacare Atrocity.

What did he say? Something like "elections have consequences and the Republicans can sit in the back of the bus".

Payback is a bitch.

The President is a highly respected leader in the WWE Universe, he knows how to administer a beat down and realizes how effective it can be in getting him over with the people.

FInally, its great to see a US President apologizing for actual things our country has done, in this case to the great jurist, Justice Brett Kavanaugh. I can't imagine the Big O doing this.

Brett Kavanaugh receives apology from Trump for sexual misconduct allegations during confirmation - CNNPolitics
It was more divisive talk from the President. He called the Dems "evil" again yesterday and said the whole thing was made up. That whole confirmation "celebration" or whatever you call it was what Ed Sullivan would have called "A really big shoe...." which signified nothing. It just rubbed the Democrats' noses in the fact that they had been outnumbered again.

Pathetic.

The only pathetic thing I see is the shit show engineered by the Dems and their puppet Ford.

No one expects an apology from them because we all know they don't have enough class to apologize for anything.

It just rubbed the Democrats' noses in the fact that they had been outnumbered again.

Pathetic.

Obama stuck in in the Republicans face after he imposed the Obamacare Atrocity.

What did he say? Something like "elections have consequences and the Republicans can sit in the back of the bus".

Payback is a bitch.

The President is a highly respected leader in the WWE Universe, he knows how to administer a beat down and realizes how effective it can be in getting him over with the people.
There's where you and I differ. I don't want a WWE Clown destroying whatever cohesiveness we have left just to personally "win." It's wrong.

Apologize for what? Exposing him for what he is ?

The gall to say HIS Life was destroyed when he’s just become a justice .

Pathetic.

The only pathetic thing I see is the shit show engineered by the Dems and their puppet Ford.

No one expects an apology from them because we all know they don't have enough class to apologize for anything.
Why should Ford apologize for nearly being raped? Why should Democrats apologize for Ford nearly being raped?

Pathetic.

Why should Ford apologize for nearly being raped? Why should Democrats apologize for Ford nearly being raped?

Got proof she was nearly raped??

Thought not.

Apologize for what? Exposing him for what he is ?

The gall to say HIS Life was destroyed when he’s just become a justice .

Oh and you know for a fact what BK is??

Funny the FBI couldn't come up with that proof and they are a lot better than you will ever be.

Carry on dumbass.

The closest Christine Ford got to being raped was her masturbating with a cucumber while she fantasized about high school football players.

Pathetic.

Thought not.
Got proof she wasn't?

Thought not.

There's where you and I differ. I don't want a WWE Clown destroying whatever cohesiveness we have left just to personally "win." It's wrong.

The Republicans have played the part of baby faces for a long time, guys like Romney and McCain as well took the abuse of being called nazis and racists in stride and not retaliating.

Those men were losers.

Donald J Trump knows to respond in kind and then some, to payback. Not just body slam the adversaries who called him or his friend Kav "racists" and "nazis", but to go in and give them a beatdown- shave their heads in the sporting sense.

Trump is winning and the feminist radicals are losing. The beatdown comes to a head on the 11/6 mid-term election day. Then the feminists will lick their gash wounds.

Trump apologized on behalf of the Dems because he knows that they know not what they do.
It was very gracious of him.

Pathetic.

Thought not.
Got proof she wasn't?

Thought not.
She is the one accusing with no proof. Maybe someone will do the same for you oneday. Then you can show us how you show proof you didn't do it 35 years later.

Forum List

Back