President Trump Acts - Stocks Soar

You fricking idiot. Did you see the market today?

AGAIN, did you stop to notice I did not say the stock market climbed or plummeted due to anything the President did? Did you? I posted the article - the title of which you show above - and stated Dems and Snowflakes are depressed in any reversal of the market plunge.

Many of the comments about the market's free fall can be described as 'celebratory', as defeating the President in Nov is more important to them than the fact that the economy might have to bottom out, our economy devastated, for the party that has pushed 3 years of false narratives and failed coups to regain power.

So yes, I watched it closely...and do not irrationally blame the drop on anything the President did or did not do.
Lying sack-o-shit, you implied it when you put them together ... President Trump Acts - Stocks Soar

DEMS said Hillary would win in a landslide...

....SHE LOST

Dems said the country would collapse under Trump...

We have had records success under the best President in decades, in some cases ever

Barry said the factory jobs were gone for good, it was the new norm, that Trump could not magically bring them back...

....Trump BROUGHT THEM BACK

Lyibng fuck

Obama waited until 1,000 Americans were dead and thousands were hospitalized from H1N1 before he acknowledged it and called it an emergency.....

Trump acted 30 days after the Chinese reported COVID-19 to the WHO....

....and butt-hurt TDS-suffering snowflakes say Trump has failed regarding the Coronavirus.

Dems and snowflakes have been declaring the President ALLOWED / CREATED the stock market plunge caused by panicky from fear of the Coronavirus because he has done NOTHING....

....and when he meets with Congress members and discusses actions that can be taken - when he does something and he reverses the stock market panic plunge into a confidence-soaring , record-matching climb the snowflakes STILL attack him

Bwuhahahahaha...

Some things never change....and never will.

Lying fuck. You keep repeating the same lies after they have been debunked.

How fucking pathetic.

Trump is trying to declare all meetings with his administration and the CDC classified to hide what he is not doing to protect America.

Everyone knows Trump's response to this crisis has been a failure. Maybe he should go back to Florida & golf & fund raise more.

I did not say the stock market climbed or plummeted due to anything the President did? Did you?
Yiu don’t expect us to believe that, do you?
I honestly don't care what YOU believe or not because of the just down-right silly and ignorant shit your Trump-hating snowflake ass has claimed to believe in the past.

Did we have testing equipment on time ? Why not ?
How can you have testing equipment for a never-seen-befo0re virus, one that began only a month earlier, and one China was not being honest about? They weren't sure how it was spread, what it entailed, etc.....but you expect several million test kits for it? REALLY? Ask the CDC....
LOL

You dumbass Impeached Trump cockholster, how did other countries get them then?

corona-virus-tests-8-countries.jpg

DEMS said Hillary would win in a landslide...

....SHE LOST

Dems said the country would collapse under Trump...

We have had records success under the best President in decades, in some cases ever

Barry said the factory jobs were gone for good, it was the new norm, that Trump could not magically bring them back...

....Trump BROUGHT THEM BACK

Lyibng fuck

Obama waited until 1,000 Americans were dead and thousands were hospitalized from H1N1 before he acknowledged it and called it an emergency.....

Trump acted 30 days after the Chinese reported COVID-19 to the WHO....

....and butt-hurt TDS-suffering snowflakes say Trump has failed regarding the Coronavirus.

Dems and snowflakes have been declaring the President ALLOWED / CREATED the stock market plunge caused by panicky from fear of the Coronavirus because he has done NOTHING....

....and when he meets with Congress members and discusses actions that can be taken - when he does something and he reverses the stock market panic plunge into a confidence-soaring , record-matching climb the snowflakes STILL attack him

Bwuhahahahaha...

Some things never change....and never will.

How fucking pathetic.

Trump is trying to declare all meetings with his administration and the CDC classified to hide what he is not doing to protect America.

Everyone knows Trump's response to this crisis has been a failure. Maybe he should go back to Florida & golf & fund raise more.

They know they're lying but simply don't give a flat fuck. Sad

AGAIN, did you stop to notice I did not say the stock market climbed or plummeted due to anything the President did? Did you? I posted the article - the title of which you show above - and stated Dems and Snowflakes are depressed in any reversal of the market plunge.

Many of the comments about the market's free fall can be described as 'celebratory', as defeating the President in Nov is more important to them than the fact that the economy might have to bottom out, our economy devastated, for the party that has pushed 3 years of false narratives and failed coups to regain power.

So yes, I watched it closely...and do not irrationally blame the drop on anything the President did or did not do.
You are suffering from Trump Delusional Syndrome. You think everything Trump does is perfect, like he claims.You cannot judge Trump's action trufully. It is a cult.
You are a fricking idiot.

You just combined numerous conversations involving numerous different threads and offered nothing to support what you claim in any of them, making it impossible to address the incoherent stream of angry BS you just spewed. Pick ONE and address it, hopefully it will involve the thread topic, which I just finished discussing the last few threads. Go back and read, breathe,, get your thoughts in order, and try again, snowflake.

How can you have testing equipment for a never-seen-befo0re virus, one that began only a month earlier, and one China was not being honest about? They weren't sure how it was spread, what it entailed, etc.....but you expect several million test kits for it? REALLY? Ask the CDC....
LOL

I've studied this testing issue fairly intensely.

There is only ONE conclusion to reach looking at the numbers. Donald doesn't WANT people tested because he doesn't want US to know the scope of the problem (nothing but a flu/ go to work/ Dem hoax .. bla la).

As an International Citizen - Quite frankly, I am embarrassed.

Last edited:
You think everything Trump does is perfect, like he claims.
Again, stick to trying to speak for yourself, lil' snowflake, because you SUCKat trying to speak for me.
When you speak, people listen. That is what I heard. If you speak, you should know what people hear. Your problem is you cannot stand to HEAR the truth. You pathetic piece of mahure.

LOL

I've studied this testing issue fairly intensely.

There is only ONE conclusion to reach looking at the numbers. Donald doesn't WANT people tested because he doesn't want them to know the scope of the problem (nothing but a flu/ go to work/ Dem hoax .. bla la).

As an International Citizen - Quite frankly, I am embarrassed.
Thank you. It is nice to hear from a sane analysis of the situation.I cannot believe there are so many stupid people in grasping the actions needed to control the virus. These people are going to make a bad situation worse.
If all do what is needed, the pandemic will be controlled and dealt with minimal deaths.

You just combined numerous conversations involving numerous different threads and offered nothing to support what you claim in any of them, making it impossible to address the incoherent stream of angry BS you just spewed. Pick ONE and address it, hopefully it will involve the thread topic, which I just finished discussing the last few threads. Go back and read, breathe,, get your thoughts in order, and try again, snowflake.
It's easy to address ... you lied, claiming Obama waited until millions of Americans were infected with H1N1 and 1000 died before he finally declared it an emergency.

Thats's a lie. That virus started spreading in April, 2009. That same month, before it became a pandemic, Obama declared it an emergency...

U.S. Declares Public Health Emergency Over Swine Flu

April 26, 2009

Responding to what some health officials feared could be the leading edge of a global pandemic emerging from Mexico, American health officials declared a public health emergency on Sunday as 20 cases of swine flu were confirmed in this country, including eight in New York City.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Of course. Trump is responsible for the growth of the economy. His policies are slowly clawing manufacturing jobs back to this country, which your hero, the obummer, said would never happen.

Trump accomplished more in 2 years than Barry did in 8...

Right now he's "accomplishing" a 1300 point drop. What was his "act" this time?

Oh sorry, is that gonna be another thread? Like the one for Monday we still haven't seen?

poor little pogue. No, trump isn't responsible for the 1300 point drop. But, he will help to slow the drop, and he may even help it come back a little faster than normal. Of course the MSM is in full hyperbolic attack to try and crash the economy because they know that's the only way they will remove him from office. I count 32 unfortunate deaths in the USA, and the MSM and morons like you go into full on panic mode, when the flu kills hundreds of times more and you don't bat an eye.

Hell the opioid crisis has killed thousands of times more and you could care less.

It's easy to address ... you lied, claiming Obama waited until millions of Americans were infected with H1N1 and 1000 died before he finally declared it an emergency.

Thats's a lie. That virus started spreading in April, 2009. That same month, before it became a pandemic, Obama declared it an emergency...

U.S. Declares Public Health Emergency Over Swine Flu

April 26, 2009

Responding to what some health officials feared could be the leading edge of a global pandemic emerging from Mexico, American health officials declared a public health emergency on Sunday as 20 cases of swine flu were confirmed in this country, including eight in New York City.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
Might want to comprehend what you posted, Faun. "American Health Officials" are not Obama.
Obama declared it in Oct. of that year.

October 26, 2009 8:47 a.m. EDT
President Obama has declared a national emergency to deal with the "rapid increase in illness" from the H1N1 influenza virus.

"The 2009 H1N1 pandemic continues to evolve. The rates of illness continue to rise rapidly within many communities across the nation, and the potential exists for the pandemic to overburden health care resources in some localities," Obama said in a statement.

"Thus, in recognition of the continuing progression of the pandemic, and in further preparation as a nation, we are taking additional steps to facilitate our response."

The president signed the declaration late Friday and announced it Saturday.
Obama declares H1N1 emergency - CNN.com

I do believe you owe easyt65 an apology. But, that would take a stand up guy to admit to it.

Your headline is what again?

President Trump Acts - Stocks Soar

So it sure sounds like you are saying they soared cause of something he did.

Seriously Easy, and I mean this in the kindest possible way, you need to exnay on threads like this. Much of what is happening and will happen are not directly Trump's fault (though his response to Coronavirus is so bad it may be political rather than just incompetence). Certainly he couldn't have foreseen or forestalled the oil price drop. And the virus was just something wicked coming our way.

Forum List

Back