President Trump Acts - Stocks Soar

P@triot
Bwahahahaha!!! That ignorant post didn't age well at all. :lmao:
Yeah but there were dems praising Obama for the runup in his final 6 years. I mean he deserved some credit, but the reality was it was the Bernanke and Obama got shit through congress his last 6 years.

But really, if all we give up is the Trump runup, we'll be fine four years from now. But it could get really ugly really fast. A friend in Colo just said his office was closing for telecommuting, in Miss I was just told to prepare my anus, and I believe most of the colleges in Penn are preparing to close. And that will include medical research facilities. And there's only so much of that you can do while telecommuting.

Lying fuck. You keep repeating the same lies after they have been debunked.

You just combined numerous conversations involving numerous different threads and offered nothing to support what you claim in any of them, making it impossible to address the incoherent stream of angry BS you just spewed. Pick ONE and address it, hopefully it will involve the thread topic, which I just finished discussing the last few threads. Go back and read, breathe,, get your thoughts in order, and try again, snowflake.
It's easy to address ... you lied, claiming Obama waited until millions of Americans were infected with H1N1 and 1000 died before he finally declared it an emergency.

Thats's a lie. That virus started spreading in April, 2009. That same month, before it became a pandemic, Obama declared it an emergency...

U.S. Declares Public Health Emergency Over Swine Flu

April 26, 2009

Responding to what some health officials feared could be the leading edge of a global pandemic emerging from Mexico, American health officials declared a public health emergency on Sunday as 20 cases of swine flu were confirmed in this country, including eight in New York City.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
Might want to comprehend what you posted, Faun. "American Health Officials" are not Obama.
Obama declared it in Oct. of that year.

October 26, 2009 8:47 a.m. EDT
President Obama has declared a national emergency to deal with the "rapid increase in illness" from the H1N1 influenza virus.

"The 2009 H1N1 pandemic continues to evolve. The rates of illness continue to rise rapidly within many communities across the nation, and the potential exists for the pandemic to overburden health care resources in some localities," Obama said in a statement.

"Thus, in recognition of the continuing progression of the pandemic, and in further preparation as a nation, we are taking additional steps to facilitate our response."

The president signed the declaration late Friday and announced it Saturday.
Obama declares H1N1 emergency - CNN.com

I do believe you owe easyt65 an apology. But, that would take a stand up guy to admit to it.
Uh, yeah, that would the Obama Administration.

The promise of tax cuts and even bigger deficits always makes the markets happy.

How much did Obama offer in the way of tax cuts, and how did he lower the deficit? More importantly, what would a Bernie or a Joe offer in the way of tax cuts, and how would they lower the deficit?

Serious questions.
Are you saying that the mess Fat Donnie made needs to be cleaned up?

What "mess"? I mean other than messing up your plan to have Hillary for the President in 2016, and messing up Joe Biden's presidential aspirations.

Wed. Trump speaks. Dow drops another 1464 points. Same ol', same ol'.

He sure is fucking up Obama's economy, ain't he? :21:

Nope, just stumbled on his dick.

Look for a 19,000 Dow in a week.

And yes, he is.

So you're so slow to give President Trump credit when the market was soaring, claiming "This is Obama's economy."

But when the markets crashes due to a Dempanic outbreak of COVID-19 and the Saudis causing an oil glut, it's all President Trump's fault?

My God, you people are so fucking transparent. I bet you also believe that GW was responsible for 9/11, right? :21:

And yes, he is.

So you're so slow to give President Trump credit when the market was soaring, claiming "This is Obama's economy."

But when the markets crashes due to a Dempanic outbreak of COVID-19 and the Saudis causing an oil glut, it's all President Trump's fault?

My God, you people are so fucking transparent. I bet you also believe that GW was responsible for 9/11, right? :21:
No it was his Arab friends and then the repub moron attacks Iraq.....Can't you idiots put some one in our wh with a 3 digit IQ ?

And yes, he is.

trump was handed by President Barack Hussein Obama a growing economy and solid economic foundation. Neither trump or his supporter ever acknowledged that fact, but now you want too?

The WHO today announced that COVID-19 is a pandemic, so you don't agree with that assessment? Of that the crash of oil prices is part of the pandemic?

Transparent would be you being honest.

Yep, he sure IS!! What ya gonna do when your Clown's DJIA hits 18,000? You know, the DJIA that O pulled out of the flaming Bushie heap of 7900?

I completely understand your mentality. You're the same type of person who when seeing an Iraq War veteran who's missing a leg or arm, feels hatred for his own country and own military.

The thought never occurs to you that it was in reality, radical Islam that did that, and you put the blame on your own country.

That's just a sick disconnect from reality.

You just combined numerous conversations involving numerous different threads and offered nothing to support what you claim in any of them, making it impossible to address the incoherent stream of angry BS you just spewed. Pick ONE and address it, hopefully it will involve the thread topic, which I just finished discussing the last few threads. Go back and read, breathe,, get your thoughts in order, and try again, snowflake.
It's easy to address ... you lied, claiming Obama waited until millions of Americans were infected with H1N1 and 1000 died before he finally declared it an emergency.

Thats's a lie. That virus started spreading in April, 2009. That same month, before it became a pandemic, Obama declared it an emergency...

April 26, 2009

Responding to what some health officials feared could be the leading edge of a global pandemic emerging from Mexico, American health officials declared a public health emergency on Sunday as 20 cases of swine flu were confirmed in this country, including eight in New York City.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
Might want to comprehend what you posted, Faun. "American Health Officials" are not Obama.

President Obama has declared a national emergency to deal with the "rapid increase in illness" from the H1N1 influenza virus.

"The 2009 H1N1 pandemic continues to evolve. The rates of illness continue to rise rapidly within many communities across the nation, and the potential exists for the pandemic to overburden health care resources in some localities," Obama said in a statement.

"Thus, in recognition of the continuing progression of the pandemic, and in further preparation as a nation, we are taking additional steps to facilitate our response."

I do believe you owe easyt65 an apology. But, that would take a stand up guy to admit to it.

Hahahaha. Too funny.

Obama’s acting director of health and human services declared H1N1 a public health emergency on April 26, 2009. That was when the United States had only 20 confirmed cases of H1N1 and no deaths.

Two days later, the administration made an initial funding request for H1N1 to Congress. Eventually $7.65 billion was allocated for a vaccine and other measures.

When Obama made his declaration, thousands of people were lining up in cities across the country to receive vaccinations, as federal officials acknowledged that their vaccination program had gotten off to a slow start, with some states having requested 10 times the amount they had been allotted, the New York Times reported at the time.

The national emergency declaration allowed the federal government to temporarily waive or modify requirements of the Medicare, Medicaid, and State Children's Health Insurance programs. It also permitted doctors and hospitals to bypass certain requirements as they responded to H1N1.

PolitiFact - Donald Trump wrong saying Barack Obama did nothing about swine flu

And yes, he is.

No it was his Arab friends and then the repub moron attacks Iraq.....Can't you idiots put some one in our wh with a 3 digit IQ ?

We don't regulate how much or how little other countries produce their own resources. In fact, isn't it the policy of your Democrat Party that we stay out of other countries' business?

I'm just going by the fact that your Magic Negro Obama, ended the Monroe Doctrine here.

April 26, 2009

Uh, yeah, that would the Obama Administration.
You can dance all you want. YOU were wrong with when OBAMA declared a National Emergency.
You were talking about the presidents not American Health Officials.
But, dance away, dude. Easyt65 was not lying and you can't bring yourself to admit that.
Tells a lot about character.

And yes, he is.

No, you are the fricking hypocrite. It has been Trump's minions who have given him credit for the increase but do not want give him any responsibility for the decline.
Trump made some moves that helped the market but a part of the increase was what he inherited and no major disasters worldwide. That is luck.
The majority of the decline is bad luck because of the COVID-19. But the minions acknowledge bad luck but not his good luck. Trump has both.

April 26, 2009

Hahahaha. Too funny.

Obama’s acting director of health and human services declared H1N1 a public health emergency on April 26, 2009. That was when the United States had only 20 confirmed cases of H1N1 and no deaths.

Two days later, the administration made an initial funding request for H1N1 to Congress. Eventually $7.65 billion was allocated for a vaccine and other measures.

When Obama made his declaration, thousands of people were lining up in cities across the country to receive vaccinations, as federal officials acknowledged that their vaccination program had gotten off to a slow start, with some states having requested 10 times the amount they had been allotted, the New York Times reported at the time.

The national emergency declaration allowed the federal government to temporarily waive or modify requirements of the Medicare, Medicaid, and State Children's Health Insurance programs. It also permitted doctors and hospitals to bypass certain requirements as they responded to H1N1.

PolitiFact - Donald Trump wrong saying Barack Obama did nothing about swine flu
Not the point of discussion. The point was when Trump and Obama calling for a National Emergency.
Everything else is mute. If you want to go down a rabbit trail, go with placing blame on China not being forthcoming with
what they were dealing with.

Forum List

Back