President Trump announces new tariffs: 25% for steel, 10% for aluminum

My co-worker’s cousin is a border guard...we have open borders as there is zip man power in comparison to area.

I don't accept third-hand anecdotal accounts as evidence, and no one does. So instead of making shit up to justify your fucking stupid argument, how about providing some actual proof, or just shutting the fuck up?

You’re right...the US has alreay off-shored the shit out of itself.

It never really did that anyway. Secondly, it doesn't matter because automation is what is killing jobs. So what are you going to do about that? Stop innovation?

No Visas?
You’re f*ing high.

I never said no visas, so this is you doing that Conservative thing where you mangle and distort what someone else said because you lack the confidence to make an argument not against a straw man.

Trump hired 300 visas for 3 months.

1. Why didn't he hire Americans?
2. What does it matter how many he sought and for how long he sought them?
3. How is this a defense of your argument?

Please don’t tell me you suck the cocks of the tech giants.
There are currently 3,000,000 BVs in the US and corporate America is demanding at least 500,000 more per year
Save your bullshit for someone who doesn’t know what’s going on.

Where did I ever say I supported visas? Where? Nowhere. So you're doing that shitty Conservative thing of creating straw men and then arguing against those.

My co-worker’s cousin is a border guard...we have open borders as there is zip man power in comparison to area.

I don't accept third-hand anecdotal accounts as evidence, and no one does. So instead of making shit up to justify your fucking stupid argument, how about providing some actual proof, or just shutting the fuck up?

You’re right...the US has alreay off-shored the shit out of itself.

It never really did that anyway. Secondly, it doesn't matter because automation is what is killing jobs. So what are you going to do about that? Stop innovation?

No Visas?
You’re f*ing high.

I never said no visas, so this is you doing that Conservative thing where you mangle and distort what someone else said because you lack the confidence to make an argument not against a straw man.

Trump hired 300 visas for 3 months.

1. Why didn't he hire Americans?
2. What does it matter how many he sought and for how long he sought them?
3. How is this a defense of your argument?

Please don’t tell me you suck the cocks of the tech giants.
There are currently 3,000,000 BVs in the US and corporate America is demanding at least 500,000 more per year
Save your bullshit for someone who doesn’t know what’s going on.

Where did I ever say I supported visas? Where? Nowhere. So you're doing that shitty Conservative thing of creating straw men and then arguing against those.
You hate Trump so you make up shit.

I live in Nassau County and we are flooded with the illegals you say aren’t coming across the border.
Yes we have open borders and I don’t give a shit about your Trump bashing tirades.

Trump?
Some wealthy areas with spoiled brat ultra wealthy kids have trouble getting summer help.

I didn't make up a co-worker, and then make up a cousin of that co-worker to argue some nonsense about open borders. You did that. Own it.

I live in Nassau County and we are flooded with the illegals you say aren’t coming across the border.Yes we have open borders and I don’t give a shit about your Trump bashing tirades.

Nassau county is in NY, not on the border. And are you sure they're illegals? Not everyone who speaks Spanish is an illegal immigrant, you racist asshole.

Trump?Some wealthy areas with spoiled brat ultra wealthy kids have trouble getting summer help.

Maybe try offering higher wages, that way you don't have to import foreigners to take jobs.

I didn't make up a co-worker, and then make up a cousin of that co-worker to argue some nonsense about open borders. You did that. Own it.

I live in Nassau County and we are flooded with the illegals you say aren’t coming across the border.Yes we have open borders and I don’t give a shit about your Trump bashing tirades.

Nassau county is in NY, not on the border. And are you sure they're illegals? Not everyone who speaks Spanish is an illegal immigrant, you racist asshole.

Trump?Some wealthy areas with spoiled brat ultra wealthy kids have trouble getting summer help.

Maybe try offering higher wages, that way you don't have to import foreigners to take jobs.
They are illegals.
They are squatters.
They eventually get evicted.

Higher wages?
For someone who seems smart you’re pretty stupid.
Corporate America wants cheap Indian H1-Bs.
Software development is a Business Expense.
IT has no associations to fight for them, so the industry has been gutted out of non-Indian BVs.
Now you’re going to tell me that the only nation on earth that produces code monkeys is India.

They are illegals.
They are squatters.

You're a poseur.
You're a posturer.
You will eventually have to own up to being a bullshitter.

You literally make up people to lend your argument credibility it doesn't otherwise have. That's deranged.

Higher wages?.

Yes, higher wages is how you attract labor. So here you're arguing that foreigners should take jobs for Americans because the business owner doesn't want to pay a wage high enough to attract workers. So how is your argument not one giant circle jerk? You lament foreigners coming in on visas, yet oppose raising wages which would discourage work visas. It's a circle jerk of an argument. And you're voluntarily eating the cracker.

IT has no associations to fight for them, so the industry has been gutted out of non-Indian BVs.
Now you’re going to tell me that the only nation on earth that produces code monkeys is India.

Look, the solution is really simple; if you want fewer foreign workers, you have to offer higher wages and better benefits. But you don't want to do that; so you're stuck in a masturbatory argument.

They are illegals.
They are squatters.

You're a poseur.
You're a posturer.

You literally make up people to lend your argument credibility it doesn't otherwise have. That's deranged.

Higher wages?.

Yes, higher wages is how you attract labor. So here you're arguing that foreigners should take jobs for Americans because the business owner doesn't want to pay a wage high enough to attract workers. So how is your argument not one giant circle jerk? You lament foreigners coming in on visas, yet oppose raising wages which would discourage work visas. It's a circle jerk of an argument. And you're voluntarily eating the cracker.

Look, the solution is really simple; if you want fewer foreign workers, you have to offer higher wages and better benefits. But you don't want to do that; so you're stuck in a masturbatory argument.
Then why is corporate America pushing for BVs for well paid Attorneys, Accountants, Electrical and Mechanical Engineer and MDs?

If anything, NO business wants to pay a penny more than necessary.

The fact is that you hate Trump so you make up bullshit.

They are illegals.
They are squatters.

You're a poseur.
You're a posturer.

Higher wages?.

For your enlightenment...
HR633
S744
Both packed into the Dream Act.
Replace 10 currently well paid professions with, per annum, 160,000 BVs in each profession.

And you think Corporate America has any desire to raise wages for unprotected professions.

You’re a clown.

Then why is corporate America pushing for BVs for well paid Attorneys, Accountants, Electrical and Mechanical Engineer and MDs?

They're not well paid compared to their American counterparts. The entire purpose of work visas is to import cheaper labor. That's why they do it. So while attorneys and the like are well paid, attorneys on visas are paid less than American attorneys.

If anything, NO business wants to pay a penny more than necessary.

Right, so you can't claim the people running the business are patriotic Americans.

The fact is that you hate Trump so you make up bullshit.

I do hate Trump, but I don't need to make shit up about him to justify my distaste.

And you think Corporate America has any desire to raise wages for unprotected professions.

When did I ever say that? Never. So this is you creating a straw man. I am not a friend or ally of corporate America and I know that they will do everything they can to squeeze worker wages.

When did I ever say that? Never. So this is you creating a straw man. I am not a friend or ally of corporate America and I know that they will do everything they can to squeeze worker wages.
The bottom line is that Trump is looking out for Americans, but the fact that he decided to put an R next to his name drives you nuts.

The bottom line is that Trump is looking out for Americans

No he's not!

He doesn't look out for Americans when he hires foreigners to work at his resorts.

He doesn't look out for Americans when he increases the cost of steel and aluminum thanks to dumb tariffs.

When are you going to get it through your head that he doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself?

Personally, I find a President who pays willing participants for sex to be a vast improvement over a Rapist In Chief.

Just sayin'.

The bottom line is that Trump is looking out for Americans

No he's not!

He doesn't look out for Americans when he hires foreigners to work at his resorts.

He doesn't look out for Americans when he increases the cost of steel and aluminum thanks to dumb tariffs.

When are you going to get it through your head that he doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself?
He has already made it much more onerous to bring H1-Bs here to replace Americans.
I see you keep up with the news.

Personally, I find a President who pays willing participants for sex to be a vast improvement over a Rapist In Chief.

Just sayin'.
Trump is both. Congratulations.

No, I don't believe. Trump sees himself as a seducer, not a predator.
Weird because his own words indicate otherwise.

Besides, who’s that fat slob ever going to seduce without just offering them access to his money?

There have always been women willing to give sex to men with money and power regardless of how ugly or fat the men may be. The women wouldn't do it if they weren't seeking some benefit for themselves.

Just sayin'.

Besides, who’s that fat slob ever going to seduce without just offering them access to his money?

There have always been women willing to give sex to men with money and power regardless of how ugly or fat the men may be. The women wouldn't do it if they weren't seeking some benefit for themselves.
Yeah like with Trump and Harvey Weinstein :rolleyes:

Just sayin'.

Trump is not analogous to Weinstein, unless you have any credible evidence that he jerked off into house plants in front of horrified subordinates, or drugged and raped aspiring Apprentices.

Trump is not analogous to Weinstein, unless you have any credible evidence that he jerked off into house plants in front of horrified subordinates, or drugged and raped aspiring Apprentices.
He is accused of such. And then there’s the golden showers in the increasingly accurate dossier. Trump is a pervert who’s never had to suffer consequences thanks to daddy’s money.

Forum List

Back