President Trump Announces Plan to Stop the America Last Warmongers and Globalists

He's already showed everyone exactly who he is: a traitor, a Russian asset if not an agent, and someone who doesn't want or respect the Constitution that he took an oath to defend. His word and his oath is worthless.

I believe there was a bigger chance of WWIII during the Cuban Missile Crisis. But if we're looking at it simply in time-wise terms, then yes, any future happening has never be closer.

Trump makes all sorts of big announcements. Too bad he is not very good at delivering on anything....or maybe that is fortunate....either way he is a blowhard who needs attention. He is as done as Biden.

Trump makes all sorts of big announcements. Too bad he is not very good at delivering on anything....or maybe that is fortunate....either way he is a blowhard who needs attention. He is as done as Biden.
I am sick of this, "if I was president" bullshit. If a frog had wings it wouldn't bump its ass every time he jumped. And look at that moron, reading from a damn script, written for him by some lame ass lobbyist because he sure doesn't have that vocabulary.

I am sick of this, "if I was president" bullshit. If a frog had wings it wouldn't bump its ass every time he jumped. And look at that moron, reading from a damn script, written for him by some lame ass lobbyist because he sure doesn't have that vocabulary.
We were not on the verge of WWIII with Trump in power. Were we?

It is actually a very informative video. Tells me Trump has a brain tumor or has had a stroke the way he can barely keep his right eye open.

Our gas prices were low. Economy was way better under President Trump unemployment rates were lower ….everything was better.

The same Warhawks neocons and Neo liberals said Trump would not win in 2016 so watch him win in 2024. There’s nothing against Mr. Trump. President Trump has done nothing wrong it’s a whole big nothing burger there is no collusion.

wake up democrats .. our country is a joke today. we have a terrible economy people can’t afford a home.

It’s all just one big joke to the far left. We got Americans suffering worried about dying from cancer in East Palestine while we have a hack president who go led to Ukraine with a big smile on his face giving away all our hard-earned money for nothing.

Our gas prices were low. Economy was way better under President Trump unemployment rates were lower ….everything was better.

The same Warhawks neocons and Neo liberals said Trump would not win in 2016 so watch him win in 2024. There’s nothing against Mr. Trump. President Trump has done nothing wrong it’s a whole big nothing burger there is no collusion.

wake up democrats .. our country is a joke today. we have a terrible economy people can’t afford a home.

It’s all just one big joke to the far left. We got Americans suffering worried about dying from cancer in East Palestine while we have a hack president who go led to Ukraine with a big smile on his face giving away all our hard-earned money for nothing.
1*xKEdSZOethNtdKLUu89tEw.jpeg

Forum List

Back