President Trump arrives in Singapore... *vid*

We are about to witness a historic event. A historic event made possible by the strongest president we’ve had in recent history. An event that could lead to long lasting positive change for the future of millions.

I couldn’t be prouder of President Trump. The man has an amazing ability to make things happen. :)

How do you see this playing out?

Cons blasted Obama for 8 years for suggesting he'd meet with the president of North Korea.
My, how things changed.

Obama would have given KIm Wyoming.

We are about to witness a historic event. A historic event made possible by the strongest president we’ve had in recent history. An event that could lead to long lasting positive change for the future of millions.

I couldn’t be prouder of President Trump. The man has an amazing ability to make things happen. :)

Cons blasted Obama for 8 years for suggesting he'd meet with the president of North Korea.
My, how things changed.

Please show us your reliable source and link. Thank you!

My, how things changed.

Here you go, but unfortunately it goes AGAINST what the person you quoted said. Obama didn't suggest he meet with NK. He declined the offer from them.

Trump isn't the first US President to get a North Korean invite. - CNNPolitics

My, how things changed.

Here you go, but unfortunately it goes AGAINST what the person you quoted said. Obama didn't suggest he meet with NK. He declined the offer from them.

Conservatives hated it when Obama said he’d meet with North Korea. Guess what they say now.

I wondered why the air in the US smells fresher. The orange turd is not around. Singapore is a good place for a Mussolini wannabe.

My, how things changed.

I have no clue as to what you refer.

Here is the statement to which I replied: "Cons blasted Obama for 8 years for suggesting he'd meet with the president of North Korea.
My, how things changed."

If you recall, it was failed, former President Barack Hussein Obama who said he would meet with any foreign leader WITHOUT PRE-CONDITIONS.

Last edited:

with hope is the best i can do.

but i have a feeling it's going to be a rocky road. the question is - are both serious enough to stay on it until we can come to terms together?

My, how things changed.

so much like clinton had a shot at bin laden before he went crazy and chose to leave it alone, obama did the same thing. :)

Forum List

Back