President Trump asks, where is the outrage over black on white crime

Has anyone asked the blob about his solution? Oh yeah, he doesn’t have one.
So what is your solution?

Do you have one?
It’s not my job to come up with solutions. Governmental leaders do that. You know...elected officials like your blob.

No, it's just your job to create problems, and then preen yourself on how flawed OTHER people are for not being able to fix what you caused. And God forbid you ever think it's your job to actually think or take personal responsibility.

Do you have one?
It’s not my job to come up with solutions. Governmental leaders do that. You know...elected officials like your blob.
if you're not even going to come up with idea to try and improve and only serve to sit and bitch then you are the gnat flying around a pigs ass that is always annoying always there but never useful.

we're all needing to change things to make it better for all of us. you want to sit and swim in your own bullshit and play with your angerboner in front us of.

always there. always annoying but never useful. way to go dude.

Pot . . . kettle . . . black.

Where are your suggestions on how to improve things. Liberals communists. Liberals hate law and order. Liberals need to be eliminated. Those are not solutions.

Yeah, get rid of democrats.
They seem to be on a winning streak given the midterms. Not surprising is the fact your blob is failing at that too.

Uh huh. We all know what a good omen it is when you have to try to declare the election over and won in a landslide IN JUNE, before most people are even really paying attention to it.

Good for President Trump to bring this up. This is a paramount issue that must be dealt with. He recognizes we have a problem in America as violent black savages (Democrat pets) are randomly attacking and killing White Americans of European heritage on a daily basis.

Awesome! The MILLIONS of people who will see his tweet AND the upcoming anti white racist news articles from the usual suspects will make so many people look up the FBI statistics and start waking up themselves and their family and friends.

What was the Progs solution again? Oh that's right, they don't have one. Just the tried and true blame someone else attacks that history since the beginning of time has found so inviting. Since the mid 1960's our nation has ben over backwards on inclusions. We have weakened ourselves incredibly and that tells you where we were coming from at that time. But we do not have as much play the next few decades. Everything costs massive amount of resources. I will give you two solutions.....Social welfare reforms. And toughen the public schools up. It won't be that nice for some in the beginning. But it will make many more successful and the economy will grow as the government really does get smaller.

Their solution is the political equivalent of a ransom demand: we cause a huge problem, and you have to give us power to make us stop causing it.

Do you have one?
if you're not even going to come up with idea to try and improve and only serve to sit and bitch then you are the gnat flying around a pigs ass that is always annoying always there but never useful.

we're all needing to change things to make it better for all of us. you want to sit and swim in your own bullshit and play with your angerboner in front us of.

Pot . . . kettle . . . black.

Where are your suggestions on how to improve things. Liberals communists. Liberals hate law and order. Liberals need to be eliminated. Those are not solutions.

Well, you can't formulate a solution until you identify the problem. Now that we know leftists are the problem, I'm pretty sure you won't like the obvious solutions.

89124021_10207265673118221_6397674217722085376_n.jpg

More outrage it seems....
Oh so its only nonwhites who are allowed to be outraged? Smart move on you anti white racists part. When white people get pissed off its not a pretty scene for the thugs they take on.
So not a pretty scene is what trump is asking for? Way to bring us together...
Oh is Trump the one committing anti white racist attacks? NOPE! Try again sparky. We won't stand by quietly while you try and kill us off and attack us and destroy our towns. I WISH you nonwhites and anti white racists would try pulling the shit you are pulling in the cities in our smaller towns.

Do you have one?

Again, elected officials like your blob are the ones who are paid to come up with solutions. What is his plan by the way. Take his dick out of your mouth for a few seconds and ask him.
and you are a worthless fucknugget in search of a pigs ass to cling to.

got it. we all have our roles in life; glad we established yours.
So your blob has no solutions. Tell us something we didn’t know.

All you have is your anger. You are more angry now than you were under Obama.

I’m sure the blob loves the undercarriage support you’re providing. Its the role you chose in life.

What was the Progs solution again? Oh that's right, they don't have one. Just the tried and true blame someone else attacks that history since the beginning of time has found so inviting. Since the mid 1960's our nation has ben over backwards on inclusions. We have weakened ourselves incredibly and that tells you where we were coming from at that time. But we do not have as much play the next few decades. Everything costs massive amount of resources. I will give you two solutions.....Social welfare reforms. And toughen the public schools up. It won't be that nice for some in the beginning. But it will make many more successful and the economy will grow as the government really does get smaller.

Meanwhile back in reality the blob has taken responsibility for exactly nothing.

Proven over & over again how useless the 2nd amendment has been at saving this country.
^^^^^^^^^

Proving over and over how dumb the left is. How in the hell do gun free zones prove the 2nd amendment useless?

Pretty good I'd say, 200+ years and counting. Is there another country you can point to that's existed longer?

Advances? Seems like you want to start a Fourth Reich
I would love to and that's where this is heading BUT you anti white racists don't comprehend that because that's what happens when you ignore,burn down,tear down and censor history. So please keep it up. Its only helping my cause.

Thanks for the honesty. When are you going to start opening up the concentration camps? Will Geo Group run those too?

Advances? Seems like you want to start a Fourth Reich
I would love to and that's where this is heading BUT you anti white racists don't comprehend that because that's what happens when you ignore,burn down,tear down and censor history. So please keep it up. Its only helping my cause.

Thanks for the honesty. When are you going to start opening up the concentration camps? Will Geo Group run those too?
Don't think there will be a need for any camps TBH. Those that won't fight will probably flee the country. Those that fight well, no quarter given.

Forum List

Back