President Trump BOLDLY walked up St. John's Church with a Bible in his hand.

I heard fifty Secret Service agents got hurt so not so peaceful these protesters I think.

Clinton also brought a bible to church, and even waved it around when he saw the camera.

Pretty much ALL presidents claim to be Christian, since they obviously want the support of the large percentage of Americans who profess to be Christian. Simply claiming something doesn't necessarily make it so, come on, we all know that. Not only is that common sense, but the bible is clear about that as well.

gettyimages-107824344-612x612.jpg
Trump didnt go to church, he didn’t even pray... he used unnecessary force to push out peaceful protestors so he could take a photo holding a Bible by a church... such a dipshit. How people take this guy seriously is a mystery to me

You had launched a terrorist attack on that church just hours prior. How is the force to drive you back "unnecessary?" You had been told for TWO HOURS to disperse, you refused a lawful order. Fuck you.

Trump will pay for this brazen and empty posturing. Even many white Evangelical Christians can see his impiety. Just as the head of that Church — who also leads other Congregations in the area — denounced him in no uncertain terms, many others now see Trump for the posturing bully and phony that he is.

Trump’s fanatic supporters here defend his colossal hypocrisy, and of course his using police to clear the way with smoke bombs, as well as his not bothering even to consult with Church leaders or meet with its Congregation. They act cute (“What book should he have brought to a Church?”) or else they act stupid, because they know this was a stupendous PR flub. And also because their own souls are empty and craven.

Of course not all Trump supporters are craven and immoral, just as not all Democrats are “libtards” or “atheists.” But even for those who critically support Trump, it is getting more and more difficult to overlook his profound flaws in character and judgement.

Last edited:
I don't get it.
1) He’s a fake Christian and you embarrassingly believe he is one.

2) He pushed for heavy force to clear the way to the church.

3) He posed for the cameras like a fucking idiot with a book he’s never read more than a page of.
Are you appointed by Jesus to decide who is and who isn’t a Christian?
No I’m just telling you he is lying. That’s it. It’s that simple. He makes up fake Bible verses when asked lol

But you're a pathological liar, a Marxist, and an Atheist. It would be stupid to listen to you.
Funny, that’s a pretty accurate description of how I see you... sub Marxist with douche bag but the rest is spot on

Comrade traitor, if I were a pathological liar, I'd be you're best bud. You scumbag Stalinists love lying.

So fuckwad, what are these fake verses that you vermin are lying about? Oh, and I'm not an atheist, I don't have enough faith for that shit.
I haven’t lied about a thing. I’d challenge you to quote me and show where I lied but I know you wont do it. I on the other hand will back up my claims and point to the easy and obviously lies you just told by calling me a Stalinist and a liar. Neither of which is true and neither of which you can prove.

it’s too easy to own you. Thank you thank you. I do accept tips.

I'd say the same to you, fuckwad. Show where I have lied? Ever?

Still, where are these fake verses from Trump that you jumped in on? Isn't that a lie? Aren't you bearing false witness because you have such hatred that you seek to damage the president regardless of all else?
I literally just showed two of your lies. Try and keep up sonnyboy.

I don’t know anything about verses. I Haven’t said anything about them.

You literally did not, fucking liar. Every indication is you are a Stalinist. Nothing on this forum disputes that you are Marxist totalitarian dedicated to the utter and complete destruction of basic human dignity and civil liberties.

You're an evil pile of shit, you know it, I know it, the board knows it.

Clinton also brought a bible to church, and even waved it around when he saw the camera.

Pretty much ALL presidents claim to be Christian, since they obviously want the support of the large percentage of Americans who profess to be Christian. Simply claiming something doesn't necessarily make it so, come on, we all know that. Not only is that common sense, but the bible is clear about that as well.

gettyimages-107824344-612x612.jpg
Trump didnt go to church, he didn’t even pray... he used unnecessary force to push out peaceful protestors so he could take a photo holding a Bible by a church... such a dipshit. How people take this guy seriously is a mystery to me

You had launched a terrorist attack on that church just hours prior. How is the force to drive you back "unnecessary?" You had been told for TWO HOURS to disperse, you refused a lawful order. Fuck you.
More lies. I was laying on my couch in California not launching a terrorist attack. This fact checking thing is gonna be fun. Just admit you’re a liar and I’ll stop

Because in order for Trump to get that borrowed Bible to the Church he had to tear gas peaceful protestors

Maybe we could get those "peaceful protestors" to go spread peace at a few of Nazi Pelosi's mansions? Think Soros could provide bricks and gasoline?

View attachment 344751

The people Trump gassed were not breaking any law

Lying cvnt.

They were ordered 2 hours in advance to disperse. They had no reason to protest at the scene of a terrorist attack by democrats, Protest elsewhere.

The Constitution gives them a right to protest

Yes it does, not at a crime scene.

Disperse and go elsewhere. The goons were staging to finish the job and we ALL know it.

The way Trump deals with peaceful protests against Police Brutality is to have the Police beat heads

They way you have "peaceful protests" is to murder children by burning them to death.

{

These scenes have been hard to witness. But I have to mention one more in Richmond, VA, where a group of agitators set fire to an occupied building on Monday. And then blocked a fire crew from getting inside the building to rescue a child inside. Richmond Police Chief Will Smith got choked up sharing the story during a press conference.

"We had to force our way to make a clear path for the fire department," Smith recalled. "Protestors intercepted that fire apparatus several blocks away with vehicles and blocked that fire department’s access to the structure fire. Inside that home was a child.”

}

You motherfucking animal.

Trump will pay for this brazen and empty posturing. Even many white Evangelical Christians can see his impiety. Just as the head of that Church — who also leads other Congregations in the area — denounced him in no uncertain terms, many others now see Trump for the posturing bully and phony that he is.

Trump’s fanatic supporters here defend his colossal hypocrisy, and of course his using police to clear the way with smoke bombs, as well as his not bothering even to consult with Church leaders or meet with its Congregation. They act cute (“What book should he have brought to a Church?”) or else they act stupid, because they know this was a stupendous PR flub. And also because their own souls are empty and craven.

Of course not all Trump supporters are craven and immoral, just as not all Democrats are “libtards” or “traitors.” But for those who critically support Trump, it is getting more and more difficult to overlook his profound flaws in character and judgement.
You make a good point

It shows how clueless Trump is in trying desperately to show his leadership. He somehow thought it was a good idea.

He is paying a political price

Because in order for Trump to get that borrowed Bible to the Church he had to tear gas peaceful protestors

Maybe we could get those "peaceful protestors" to go spread peace at a few of Nazi Pelosi's mansions? Think Soros could provide bricks and gasoline?

View attachment 344751

Lying cvnt.

They were ordered 2 hours in advance to disperse. They had no reason to protest at the scene of a terrorist attack by democrats, Protest elsewhere.

Disperse and go elsewhere. The goons were staging to finish the job and we ALL know it.

The way Trump deals with peaceful protests against Police Brutality is to have the Police beat heads

They way you have "peaceful protests" is to murder children by burning them to death.

{

These scenes have been hard to witness. But I have to mention one more in Richmond, VA, where a group of agitators set fire to an occupied building on Monday. And then blocked a fire crew from getting inside the building to rescue a child inside. Richmond Police Chief Will Smith got choked up sharing the story during a press conference.

"We had to force our way to make a clear path for the fire department," Smith recalled. "Protestors intercepted that fire apparatus several blocks away with vehicles and blocked that fire department’s access to the structure fire. Inside that home was a child.”

}

Misdirection

View attachment 344751

Lying cvnt.

{

}

Misdirection

You're a cvnt.

The President gave two hours for legitimate protestors to vacate. Those who refused clearly were there to finish burning the national monument to the ground.

Forum List

Back