President Trump BOLDLY walked up St. John's Church with a Bible in his hand.

I don't get it.
1) He’s a fake Christian and you embarrassingly believe he is one.

2) He pushed for heavy force to clear the way to the church.

3) He posed for the cameras like a fucking idiot with a book he’s never read more than a page of.
Your problem is you care too much about stuff that doesn't matter.
You’re the one that brought this shit up. I’m just laying it down for you how ridiculous it was.
I don't understand.

I've got lots of books at home.

Next time I go to church, which book should I bring?

In your case, it wouldn't matter. You don't understand what the Bible represents anyway.

And you do, comrade traitor?

"And the LORD sayith, go forth and breaketh the windows of the white muthafuckas and stealith the TV's "

Proverbs 15 King James Version (KJV)
15 A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

2 The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright: but the mouth of fools poureth out foolishness.

And?

What does this have to do with your slander against the president?

Exodus 23:1-2

“You shall not bear a false report; do not join your hand with a wicked man to be a malicious witness. You shall not follow the masses in doing evil, nor shall you testify in a dispute so as to turn aside after a multitude in order to pervert justice;

Scumbag.

You don't want to get into Trump bearing a false report do you? I didn't think even you would be that dumb.

We're talking about you, you lying fuck.

Why do you think it's okay to lie about Trump? The "cause?"

There are thousands of demonstrable lies that that obese orange fool has told. Nothing you can say to change that, dumb ass.

So, Why do you think it's okay to lie about Trump? The "cause?"

I don't get it.

3) He posed for the cameras like a fucking idiot with a book he’s never read more than a page of.
You’re the one that brought this shit up. I’m just laying it down for you how ridiculous it was.
I don't understand.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I think some of them are saying that it's kinda disingenuous, he doesn't actually read the bible.

Which, (while I hate to agree with them) is a reasonable position. :dunno:

How do you know Trump doesn't read the Bible?

I don't. But I believe he's a fraud that doesn't read. I have respect for people of faith. I hate that he's trying to con them into thinking he's one of them.

Why do you care so much?

I literally just told you.

Stop caring and you'll be happier.

Stop talking and we'll all be happier.

Kill yourself and we'll be even happier. :dunno:

I don't get it.

I don't understand.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I think some of them are saying that it's kinda disingenuous, he doesn't actually read the bible.

I don't. But I believe he's a fraud that doesn't read. I have respect for people of faith. I hate that he's trying to con them into thinking he's one of them.

Why do you care so much?

No, you won't.

You can take it to the bank.

I don't get it.

Are you appointed by Jesus to decide who is and who isn’t a Christian?
No I’m just telling you he is lying. That’s it. It’s that simple. He makes up fake Bible verses when asked lol

But you're a pathological liar, a Marxist, and an Atheist. It would be stupid to listen to you.
Funny, that’s a pretty accurate description of how I see you... sub Marxist with douche bag but the rest is spot on

Comrade traitor, if I were a pathological liar, I'd be you're best bud. You scumbag Stalinists love lying.

So fuckwad, what are these fake verses that you vermin are lying about? Oh, and I'm not an atheist, I don't have enough faith for that shit.
I haven’t lied about a thing. I’d challenge you to quote me and show where I lied but I know you wont do it. I on the other hand will back up my claims and point to the easy and obviously lies you just told by calling me a Stalinist and a liar. Neither of which is true and neither of which you can prove.

it’s too easy to own you. Thank you thank you. I do accept tips.

I'd say the same to you, fuckwad. Show where I have lied? Ever?

Still, where are these fake verses from Trump that you jumped in on? Isn't that a lie? Aren't you bearing false witness because you have such hatred that you seek to damage the president regardless of all else?
I literally just showed two of your lies. Try and keep up sonnyboy.

I don’t know anything about verses. I Haven’t said anything about them.

You literally did not, fucking liar. Every indication is you are a Stalinist. Nothing on this forum disputes that you are Marxist totalitarian dedicated to the utter and complete destruction of basic human dignity and civil liberties.

You're an evil pile of shit, you know it, I know it, the board knows it.
Oops you just lied again. All you have to do is scroll up and see where I literally pointed out two of your lies 1. You called me a liar (post one of my lies to prove me wrong, you can’t) 2. You called me a Stalinist. Not true

your on a roll. Got any more lies you wanna fling out there. They are very easy to point out

Whoops, you're lying again. You slandered me, that isn't showing any lies.

Hey, you're a fucking evil pile of shit, a pathological liar - a democrat.
Don’t get mad because I’m owning you. I’d think you’d be used to it by now. I did call you a douche bag, thats my opinion as I had stated. You still have failed to call out anything I’ve lied about, while I’ve called out three of yours in this conversation alone.

Slade 3 - Douchebag 0

Oh, izatrite? :lmao:

And tell me sploogy, just exactly how you are "pwning" me?

You're a moron utterly devoid of fact and without a shred of integrity, but hey - Orange Man Bad, amirite?

Sad that you don't even recognize how silly you sound, but everybody else does. As it turns out, that orange fool is bad after all.

:lol:

You try so hard, and fail so miserably.....

I don't get it.

I don't understand.

In your case, it wouldn't matter. You don't understand what the Bible represents anyway.

And you do, comrade traitor?

"And the LORD sayith, go forth and breaketh the windows of the white muthafuckas and stealith the TV's "

Proverbs 15 King James Version (KJV)
15 A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

2 The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright: but the mouth of fools poureth out foolishness.

And?

What does this have to do with your slander against the president?

Exodus 23:1-2

“You shall not bear a false report; do not join your hand with a wicked man to be a malicious witness. You shall not follow the masses in doing evil, nor shall you testify in a dispute so as to turn aside after a multitude in order to pervert justice;

Scumbag.

You don't want to get into Trump bearing a false report do you? I didn't think even you would be that dumb.

We're talking about you, you lying fuck.

Why do you think it's okay to lie about Trump? The "cause?"

There are thousands of demonstrable lies that that obese orange fool has told. Nothing you can say to change that, dumb ass.

So, Why do you think it's okay to lie about Trump? The "cause?"

Nobody lied about that fat fool, but that fat fool.

I don't get it.

I don't understand.

Why do you care so much?

You communists are so "literal."

Also SO DUMB....

I keep saying, bud. You gotta ease up on gobbling that orange cock. I can never understand you.

I don't get it.

No I’m just telling you he is lying. That’s it. It’s that simple. He makes up fake Bible verses when asked lol

But you're a pathological liar, a Marxist, and an Atheist. It would be stupid to listen to you.
Funny, that’s a pretty accurate description of how I see you... sub Marxist with douche bag but the rest is spot on

Comrade traitor, if I were a pathological liar, I'd be you're best bud. You scumbag Stalinists love lying.

So fuckwad, what are these fake verses that you vermin are lying about? Oh, and I'm not an atheist, I don't have enough faith for that shit.
I haven’t lied about a thing. I’d challenge you to quote me and show where I lied but I know you wont do it. I on the other hand will back up my claims and point to the easy and obviously lies you just told by calling me a Stalinist and a liar. Neither of which is true and neither of which you can prove.

Still, where are these fake verses from Trump that you jumped in on? Isn't that a lie? Aren't you bearing false witness because you have such hatred that you seek to damage the president regardless of all else?

You literally did not, fucking liar. Every indication is you are a Stalinist. Nothing on this forum disputes that you are Marxist totalitarian dedicated to the utter and complete destruction of basic human dignity and civil liberties.

Oops you just lied again. All you have to do is scroll up and see where I literally pointed out two of your lies 1. You called me a liar (post one of my lies to prove me wrong, you can’t) 2. You called me a Stalinist. Not true

your on a roll. Got any more lies you wanna fling out there. They are very easy to point out

Don’t get mad because I’m owning you. I’d think you’d be used to it by now. I did call you a douche bag, thats my opinion as I had stated. You still have failed to call out anything I’ve lied about, while I’ve called out three of yours in this conversation alone.

Slade 3 - Douchebag 0

You're a moron utterly devoid of fact and without a shred of integrity, but hey - Orange Man Bad, amirite?

Sad that you don't even recognize how silly you sound, but everybody else does. As it turns out, that orange fool is bad after all.

:lol:

You try so hard, and fail so miserably.....

Your opinion doesn't matter.

I don't get it.

Slade 3 - Douchebag 0

Well I’m calling out specific lie after lie and you respond with empty insults that you can’t back up. That’s you getting owned.

I don't get it.

I don't understand.

Why do you care so much?

No, you won't.

Bank of dumb?

I don't get it.

I don't understand.

Why do you care so much?

No, you won't.

Bank of dumb?

Bye now.

“When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross Bible.”

And this observation appeared in John Thomas Flynn’s As We Go Marching, published in 1944:

But when fascism comes it will not be in the form of an anti-American movement or pro-Hitler bund, practicing disloyalty. Nor will it come in the form of a crusade against war. It will appear rather in the luminous robes of flaming patriotism; it will take some genuinely indigenous shape and color, and it will spread only because its leaders, who are not yet visible, will know how to locate the great springs of public opinion and desire and the streams of thought that flow from them and will know how to attract to their banners leaders who can command the support of the controlling minorities in American public life. The danger lies not so much in the would-be Fuhrers who may arise, but in the presence in our midst of certainly deeply running currents of hope and appetite and opinion. The war upon fascism must be begun there.

So, using that logic, if I post pictures of Biden with a flag and/or going to church, you will disavow him as a possible fascist?

LOL!! Just kidding. I know you didn't mean anything by your words.
I know you're smart enough to understand what that quote said. Playing dumb isn't going to further an argument with me.

The quote was total nonsense, president Trump is the most pro freedom president we have had in ages.

Meanwhile Antifa is attacking people on our streets for political goals. You should take note who are the fascist, and who is on the side of Americans and freedom in the equation. Anyone with IQ over 65 has realized it a long time ago.
Fascists just want power. They've only got one "side" -- their own. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but don't consider the beam that is in your own eye? I believe there is truth in the quote I put up. It says IT IS HOW IT WILL START. I offered it as a warning, not an accusation. There are dark forces at work in our country and it is our job as fair minded citizens who love our country to continue to stand for freedom and equality for ALL our people, to show decency and respect for all human beings.

My feelings toward Trump aren't as extreme and as hypercritical as a lot of the posters here; I try to see both sides and judge each incident on its own merits. But there IS, imo, an undercurrent here of militarism and an unwillingness to welcome a dialogue with his people who obviously have a BIG issue they want heard. What was Trump's reaction to the peaceful protests of Colin Kaepernick? Remember? FIRE THE BASTARD!
View attachment 344684

Your stupidity knows no bounds does it.

1591156229682.png

1591156243595.png

Do you just enjoy displaying your lack of intelligence and cluelessness?

Or do you believe whites and cops should be murdered for 9 unarmed blacks killed in 10 million arrests?

Go ahead, challenge me on those facts and I'll own you as I always do.

The worst thing Trump has done? That’s easy in my eyes... he pours gas on the fire. Blames and attacks and belittles and plays tough guy instead of acting with understanding compassion and trying to draw a sense of unity. A good leader would work towards the latter. But Trump is Trump and he’s got a campaign to win so he’ll stay in that mode

Yep. Exactly.

Because without Floyd's murder and the ensuing protests, we'd be talking about Covid-19, and 40+ million unemployed, and the Orange dunce doesn't have a clue how to deal with that, and he certainly cannot win on these issues. So, posing as a strongman, bible in hand (!), belittling and denigrating and criminalizing the protest while belittling and seeking to humiliate the governors, is the way to go. He doesn't really have a role in any of that (governors are the ultimate security authority in their states), but posing and creating a spectacle around himself, he can. If that enrages the protest even more, and prolongs it all, all the better, for we're still not talking about Covid-19, and 40+ million unemployed.
It will be interesting to see what happens in two weeks now that social distancing went out the window and herds of people are yelling, sweating and coughing all over eachother
NBC local affiliate in DC was at the protests tonight, kept live cam on for hours. (Maybe they still are) . And there front and center was a guy sneezing all over the place--the lights were picking up all that flying spit and snot--a COVID HIT! RUN FOR IT!!!!!

“When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross Bible.”

And this observation appeared in John Thomas Flynn’s As We Go Marching, published in 1944:

But when fascism comes it will not be in the form of an anti-American movement or pro-Hitler bund, practicing disloyalty. Nor will it come in the form of a crusade against war. It will appear rather in the luminous robes of flaming patriotism; it will take some genuinely indigenous shape and color, and it will spread only because its leaders, who are not yet visible, will know how to locate the great springs of public opinion and desire and the streams of thought that flow from them and will know how to attract to their banners leaders who can command the support of the controlling minorities in American public life. The danger lies not so much in the would-be Fuhrers who may arise, but in the presence in our midst of certainly deeply running currents of hope and appetite and opinion. The war upon fascism must be begun there.

So, using that logic, if I post pictures of Biden with a flag and/or going to church, you will disavow him as a possible fascist?

I know you're smart enough to understand what that quote said. Playing dumb isn't going to further an argument with me.

The quote was total nonsense, president Trump is the most pro freedom president we have had in ages.

Meanwhile Antifa is attacking people on our streets for political goals. You should take note who are the fascist, and who is on the side of Americans and freedom in the equation. Anyone with IQ over 65 has realized it a long time ago.
Fascists just want power. They've only got one "side" -- their own. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but don't consider the beam that is in your own eye? I believe there is truth in the quote I put up. It says IT IS HOW IT WILL START. I offered it as a warning, not an accusation. There are dark forces at work in our country and it is our job as fair minded citizens who love our country to continue to stand for freedom and equality for ALL our people, to show decency and respect for all human beings.

My feelings toward Trump aren't as extreme and as hypercritical as a lot of the posters here; I try to see both sides and judge each incident on its own merits. But there IS, imo, an undercurrent here of militarism and an unwillingness to welcome a dialogue with his people who obviously have a BIG issue they want heard. What was Trump's reaction to the peaceful protests of Colin Kaepernick? Remember? FIRE THE BASTARD!
View attachment 344684

View attachment 344805

View attachment 344806

Or do you believe whites and cops should be murdered for 9 unarmed blacks killed in 10 million arrests?

There are extremes on both ends and they are struggling for power, not peaceful co-existence. I worked with cops for a number of years. They are basically fair minded and they have tough jobs. I respect them.
You're fighting a person who exists only in your mind.

P.S. BLACK LIVES DO MATTER!!!!

View attachment 344684

View attachment 344805

View attachment 344806

a few bad apples don’t define the bunch.

I just no longer have words for this, so I'll ask three very serious questions:

First, would someone like to explain what this man did yesterday, holding up Bible and saying "It's a Bible"?

Second, what was the point of that, what was his goal?

Third, do you believe we were witnessing a devout Christian there, holding up a religion's holy book in humble reverence?

Thanks in advance.

It was obviously a combination of photo op and a message of resilience.
I like trump’s policies of energy extraction, regulation reduction, killing bad guys and holding China accountable. Very pro-American. You wouldn’t understand.

Forum List

Back