President Trump can start laying off furloughed workers after 30 days

I think that would be a good idea. Most likely 50% or more of Federal workers are unnecessary.

These jobs need to be privatized and the taxpayer funded Cadillac pensions and benefits eliminated.

Privatized, and drastically reduced. Competitively bid out the services they provide, if any, to third party vendors that are reputable, efficient, and lower cost.

Surely he has the sense not to hand the Dems a gift like that.

Right?
By now you KNOW President Trump doesn't care what the leftists think,he does what is best for the country and shrinking government is best. How many of these workers are already gonna be looking for new jobs anyways.
_____

They probably won't look for a new job---they will go straight to the Welfare Dole---it the thing they are most used to after working for the Government----DO NOTHING--GET PAID.

Right?
By now you KNOW President Trump doesn't care what the leftists think,he does what is best for the country and shrinking government is best. How many of these workers are already gonna be looking for new jobs anyways.
Trump does what's best for himself & his mob, dickweed.:1peleas:

Right?
This guy also a few weeks ago posted some bullshit about the reckless deficit. President is trying to reduce it, and the dumbass is still bitching...PTDS..

CONFIRMED: President Trump Can Start Laying Off Furloughed Workers After 30 Days With 'Reduction In Force' Procedure - Big League Politics

AWESOME! Let's start reducing size of government! I got a feeling this was part of the plan from the beginning! Shrink the hell out of government!

More lies from the Trump sheep.

In order to be RIFed they have to be in a "non-pay" status for more than 30 days. Govt workers are, according to the POTUS, in a pay-deferred status.

Right?
This guy also a few weeks ago posted some bullshit about the reckless deficit. President is trying to reduce it, and the dumbass is still bitching...PTDS..

Trump added 1.38 trillion dollars to the debt in 2018 and you think he is trying to reduce the deficit?

Fuck, you are stupid.

CONFIRMED: President Trump Can Start Laying Off Furloughed Workers After 30 Days With 'Reduction In Force' Procedure - Big League Politics

AWESOME! Let's start reducing size of government! I got a feeling this was part of the plan from the beginning! Shrink the hell out of government!
Which workers would you like to see unemployed? Which services should be eliminated?
ICE...DHS... All the police state bullshit created after 9/11.
/----/ ICE and DHS... Two Departments that are actual Constitutional requirements of the Federal Gov
Uh...no. They didn't even exist until after 9/11, dipshit.

But I can see how you love a police state.

Right?
And by the "President is trying to reduce it", you mean DOUBLE it since taking office.

How the FUCK are you people so ignorant? Seriously. No wonder your propagandists are able to get you to drink the Kool-Aid so easily!

And by the "President is trying to reduce it", you mean DOUBLE it since taking office.
How the FUCK are you people so ignorant? Seriously. No wonder your propagandists are able to get you to drink the Kool-Aid so easily!
Trump added 1.38 trillion dollars to the debt in 2018 and you think he is trying to reduce the deficit?
Fuck, you are stupid.
WHEN TRUMP ADDS TO THE DEFICIT HE'S ACTUALLY LOWERING THE DEFICIT HE'S THAT SMART I TELL YOU

MAGA BUILD THE WALL DITTOS

Fuck, you are stupid.
WHEN TRUMP ADDS TO THE DEFICIT HE'S ACTUALLY LOWERING THE DEFICIT HE'S THAT SMART I TELL YOU

And who is in charge of the purse strings of the government again?

You are no moderate, you are a dumbass liberal, sorry you are too cowardly to face the truth....
immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Fuck, you are stupid.

And who is in charge of the purse strings of the government again?

The one that approves all the spending bills with their signature?

So much for your stupid far right wing wet dream...

Bill Announcement | The White House

S. 24, the “Government Employee Fair Treatment Act of 2019,” which requires the compensation of government employees for wages lost, work performed, or leave used during a lapse in appropriations that begins on or after December 22, 2018, and entitles excepted employees to use leave during a lapse in appropriations.

This is what I was holding for. Hopefully the demtards aren’t wise to it.

Trump is not wise to it either...

Bill Announcement | The White House

S. 24, the “Government Employee Fair Treatment Act of 2019,” which requires the compensation of government employees for wages lost, work performed, or leave used during a lapse in appropriations that begins on or after December 22, 2018, and entitles excepted employees to use leave during a lapse in appropriations.

Forum List

Back