President Trump can start laying off furloughed workers after 30 days

Any government agency created after 1900 should be open for review.

CONFIRMED: President Trump Can Start Laying Off Furloughed Workers After 30 Days With 'Reduction In Force' Procedure - Big League Politics

AWESOME! Let's start reducing size of government! I got a feeling this was part of the plan from the beginning! Shrink the hell out of government!
Which workers would you like to see unemployed? Which services should be eliminated?
/---- / Start with the Dept of Education and then the Dept of Energy or maybe the EPA.
I agree with all 3! Especially Education department. The parents in my county have a LOT of say so over things and we do pretty good dealing with things here. Return it to the states.
Get rid of the National Parks Service as well. Give this land back to the States to manage. Where it belongs. Let them pay for its management, and upkeep. As well as reaping the profits for their efforts. The Federal government has almost no business owning land outside of military bases, court houses, and other clerical types of properties.

And by the "President is trying to reduce it", you mean DOUBLE it since taking office.
How the FUCK are you people so ignorant? Seriously. No wonder your propagandists are able to get you to drink the Kool-Aid so easily!
Trump added 1.38 trillion dollars to the debt in 2018 and you think he is trying to reduce the deficit?
Fuck, you are stupid.
WHEN TRUMP ADDS TO THE DEFICIT HE'S ACTUALLY LOWERING THE DEFICIT HE'S THAT SMART I TELL YOU

MAGA BUILD THE WALL DITTOS
And who is in charge of the purse strings of the government again?

You are no moderate, you are a dumbass liberal, sorry you are too cowardly to face the truth....
View attachment 240532
Line 2 of my sig addresses your silly "moderate" whine. I disembowel a Regressive Leftist in that thread.

Trump and the GOP had all the power they needed for TWO YEARS. This is on TRUMP and the GOP. HE is in office.

You fundies only take credit and never blame. You're petulant children.

Man up for a change and take some responsibility.
They didnt have the 60- votes from the Dems in the Senate, you worthless dumbass liberal(redundant statement I know)..

CONFIRMED: President Trump Can Start Laying Off Furloughed Workers After 30 Days With 'Reduction In Force' Procedure - Big League Politics

AWESOME! Let's start reducing size of government! I got a feeling this was part of the plan from the beginning! Shrink the hell out of government!

Here’s where your plan is going to fail. It won’t be much longer that people are going to realize that they do need government and not only will it not shrink but be expanded. Haven’t you learned by now that right wing genius ideas always fall flat on their face?
And what is the responsibility of the government again? Protecting the US citizens....Not fucking stealing from many to give to the few...

And by the "President is trying to reduce it", you mean DOUBLE it since taking office.
How the FUCK are you people so ignorant? Seriously. No wonder your propagandists are able to get you to drink the Kool-Aid so easily!
Trump added 1.38 trillion dollars to the debt in 2018 and you think he is trying to reduce the deficit?
Fuck, you are stupid.
WHEN TRUMP ADDS TO THE DEFICIT HE'S ACTUALLY LOWERING THE DEFICIT HE'S THAT SMART I TELL YOU

MAGA BUILD THE WALL DITTOS
And who is in charge of the purse strings of the government again?

You are no moderate, you are a dumbass liberal, sorry you are too cowardly to face the truth....
View attachment 240532
Line 2 of my sig addresses your silly "moderate" whine. I disembowel a Regressive Leftist in that thread.

Trump and the GOP had all the power they needed for TWO YEARS. This is on TRUMP and the GOP. HE is in office.

You fundies only take credit and never blame. You're petulant children.

Man up for a change and take some responsibility.
They didnt have the 60- votes from the Dems in the Senate, you worthless dumbass liberal(redundant statement I know)..
Are you like this in real life? It's always the other guy's fault?

Grow up.

Regardless of Trumps desire to “take credit” for, or the lefts desire to “ put blame on”; the President for the shutdown. Until the paperwork hits the presidents desk... the house and Senate own this. That’s just the facts...

Regardless of Trumps desire to “take credit” for, or the lefts desire to “ put blame on”; the President for the shutdown. Until the paperwork hits the presidents desk... the house and Senate own this. That’s just the facts...

and the senate will not send a bill to the POTUS without his prior approval. So, Trump is the de facto leader of the Senate.

and the senate will not send a bill to the POTUS without his prior approval. So, Trump is the de facto leader of the Senate.
Blah, blah , blah... it’s not “his”, till it hits his desk. That’s just the way it is...

Blah, blah , blah... it’s not “his”, till it hits his desk. That’s just the way it is...

True, but the leader of the Seante has abdicated his responsibility to the POTUS. He stated publicly he will not send a bill to the POTUS that has not been pre-approved.

Which workers would you like to see unemployed? Which services should be eliminated?
NASA- Tesla has shown they can do just as good of a job NASA can no reason to keep funding that when a private company can do the same thing
TSA-Should be a state or private company thing
U.S. Agency for global media-WTF we need this for?
Peace Corps- WHY is the government paying for this? PLENTY of rich folks who like helping the poor in other countries let them pay for it
Holocast museum-shut it down personally or just let a private entity control it
National Gallery of Arts and the National Endowment for the arts-again we should not be funding art and music let private entities do this.
As for almost ALL other agencies slash their budgets AND how many workers they have.

How many times has Tesla gone to the Moon...
Is Tesla going to run Space Force?

TSA - Go on a disband and see the mess that will be caused... Every airport you will have to be checked going and out even from the Airside... So you get off the plane and you will have to go through metal detectors getting off the plane... Crazy Idea but go on ahead

U.S. Agency for global media - Well you must love war... If North Korea had access to the Internet they would still be pointing bombs at the US... In Palestine the most positive message of the US is Sesame Street, young kids love Big Bird... Promote transparency and there is less wars..

Peace Corps - Cause young people helping other people is such a bad idea..

How many times has Tesla gone to the Moon...
Is Tesla going to run Space Force?

We do not need a space force. That was a stupid idea of Trumps.

TSA - Go on a disband and see the mess that will be caused... Every airport you will have to be checked going and out even from the Airside... So you get off the plane and you will have to go through metal detectors getting off the plane... Crazy Idea but go on ahead

We some how managed till 2001 to fly without TSA. Perhaps you are young and do not remember the pre-TSA days but flying was just as safe and you did not have to be at the airport 3 hours early to make your flight. Flying was a much better experience prior to the TSA

U.S. Agency for global media - Well you must love war... If North Korea had access to the Internet they would still be pointing bombs at the US... In Palestine the most positive message of the US is Sesame Street, young kids love Big Bird... Promote transparency and there is less wars..

That is not what they do.

Peace Corps - Cause young people helping other people is such a bad idea..

It is a great idea, buy why does the government need to pay for it?

Yup. We managed just fine without the minority heavy TSA perving on little girls, through million dollar scanners. “Shocker”; I know. But it’s true...

Has the Senate voted on it?

The Senate will not vote on anything unless Trump tells them it is ok to do so.

That is not really the way it is supposed to work.
Then people’s anger is misplaced. They should chew out their house reps for being too inept to craft a bill that their counterpart Senators won’t even waste their time reading... Things are working exactly like they should. The House Democrats on the other hand... Just can’t seem to get the job done.

Then people’s anger is misplaced. They should chew out their house reps for being too inept to craft a bill that their counterpart Senators won’t even waste their time reading... Things are working exactly like they should. The House Democrats on the other hand... Just can’t seem to get the job done.

As long as we have people like you that will never blame "their side" and will always just blame the other side our country will continue to go down hill.

you are part of the problem as long as you keep putting party before country,.

The Senate is under no legal constraints as to under what impetus they must or must not hold a vote. That’s fully their decision to make. And theirs alone. As it was meant to be...

And the leader of the Senate has made the decision to get the approval of the POTUS before voting on any bills.

do you really think that is the way it was meant to be?

Forum List

Back