President Trump can start laying off furloughed workers after 30 days

What does a government employee produce?
About the same as an accountant for a privately-held company. They produce a service that is most likely not empirically quantifiable, but still has intrinsic value in context.

I realize the conditioning requires a binary dislike for government, but it's simply neither rational nor useful.
A government employee does not provide a service but takes from the US taxpayer. Are you telling me that the IRS provides me a service while stealing from me, 10s of thousands of dollars a year, and then have it go into liberal elites hands that give it to liberal scumbags who are lazy fucks? Real nice service.

Jason Greenslate, Food Stamp Surfer, Responds To The Haters | HuffPost
The stories showed Greenslate buying sushi and lobster with a Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program debit card. Greenslate plays in a rock band and laughed at the idea of getting a normal job.

“This is the way I want to live and I don’t really see anything changing,” Greenslate said in front of the news cameras. “It’s free food; it’s awesome.”

See quote below about the War on Poverty...Stop funding the unwinnable war, and you can get a balanced budget and less in poverty...
Okay, elect enough people who will take a big ol' chunk out of the government workforce.

Trump didn't even try, and he had both houses.

Since I know that's not going to happen, I won't concern myself with it.

The guy that said tsa needs to be privatized needs his brain checked. Privatized workers make wait for it..... Minium wage!!! I'm not flying on any airplane that the tsa workers make minium wage. U r a fool if you would.. Minium wage workers do not care and are easily bribed. That is just so stupid and obviously posted by someone that doesn't understand the private sector. All the prisons that have been privatized have had nothing but problems and why is this? Cause the guards are paid minium wage!!!! Don't believe me look it up.

About the same as an accountant for a privately-held company. They produce a service that is most likely not empirically quantifiable, but still has intrinsic value in context.

I realize the conditioning requires a binary dislike for government, but it's simply neither rational nor useful.
A government employee does not provide a service but takes from the US taxpayer. Are you telling me that the IRS provides me a service while stealing from me, 10s of thousands of dollars a year, and then have it go into liberal elites hands that give it to liberal scumbags who are lazy fucks? Real nice service.

The stories showed Greenslate buying sushi and lobster with a Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program debit card. Greenslate plays in a rock band and laughed at the idea of getting a normal job.

“This is the way I want to live and I don’t really see anything changing,” Greenslate said in front of the news cameras. “It’s free food; it’s awesome.”

See quote below about the War on Poverty...Stop funding the unwinnable war, and you can get a balanced budget and less in poverty...
Okay, elect enough people who will take a big ol' chunk out of the government workforce.

Again, you need 60% votes in the Senate and they only had at the time 52. Are you still that daft not to know who blocked the legislation.

Again, you need 60% votes in the Senate and they only had at the time 52. Are you still that daft not to know who blocked the legislation.
No need to get emotional.

Read what I said. Get the votes. Until then you're just whining.

The guy that said tsa needs to be privatized needs his brain checked. Privatized workers make wait for it..... Minium wage!!! I'm not flying on any airplane that the tsa workers make minium wage. U r a fool if you would.. Minium wage workers do not care and are easily bribed. That is just so stupid and obviously posted by someone that doesn't understand the private sector. All the prisons that have been privatized have had nothing but problems and why is this? Cause the guards are paid minium wage!!!! Don't believe me look it up.
Wow, so people who fix jets "only make minimum wage"? Only fool I know is the guy is spells Minimum as "minum". I bet you are a welfare queen/queer, because your education level isnt high enough for anything else..

Yes oh spineless one...…..He who is like Jello..

So much for not getting emotional.

Funny thing, I happily take incoming from both ends every day here. That's the opposite of spineless.

You, on the other hand, are a nice and obedient little talk radio bunny. Just parrot your talk radio heroes like a good little fundie.

I'm sure you have absolutely no idea what any of that means.

OMG stupid Tsa are the people that give u an anal probe when u act suspicious. They don't fix jets you idiot. U are calling me stupid when u r dumber then the day is long. I have more education then u could ever dream of and I'm not a welfare queen. U probably don't even know what the private sector is. Get a clue idiot. Oh by the way the village is calling they want their idiot back so u need to start running.

Jason Greenslate, Food Stamp Surfer, Responds To The Haters | HuffPost See quote below about the War on Poverty...Stop funding the unwinnable war, and you can get a balanced budget and less in poverty...

So much for not getting emotional.

Funny thing, I happily take incoming from both ends every day here. That's the opposite of spineless.

You, on the other hand, are a nice and obedient little talk radio bunny. Just parrot your talk radio heroes like a good little fundie.

I'm sure you have absolutely no idea what any of that means.
Time to put you with the rest of the libtards on this site into the ignore zone. I have given you facts, all you do is deny, deny, deny like a good little spoiled petulant liberal.. Buh Bye.

OMG stupid Tsa are the people that give u an anal probe when u act suspicious. They don't fix jets you idiot. U are calling me stupid when u r dumber then the day is long. I have more education then u could ever dream of and I'm not a welfare queen. U probably don't even know what the private sector is. Get a clue idiot. Oh by the way the village is calling they want their idiot back so u need to start running.
Talk about a moron, I was using an "analogy" of why private sectors dont always end up paying minimum wage(not minium wage) when a person is WORTH more than minimum wage(not minium wage). Just as I thought though, you cant even spell you(but use "u") in a pronoun reference of someone else. Sorry that you got a public education, but hey I guess that is all a welfare queen/queer can afford these days.

Just incase you are too stupid to know what "Analogy" means..

a·nal·o·gy
[əˈnaləjē]
NOUN
  1. a comparison between two things, typically for the purpose of explanation or clarification.

Talk about a moron, I was using an "analogy" of why private sectors dont always end up paying minimum wage(not minium wage) when a person is WORTH more than minimum wage(not minium wage). Just as I thought though, you cant even spell you(but use "u") in a pronoun reference of someone else. Sorry that you got a public education, but hey I guess that is all a welfare queen/queer can afford these days.

a·nal·o·gy
[əˈnaləjē]
NOUN
  1. a comparison between two things, typically for the purpose of explanation or clarification.
Ok spelling police at least I know the TSA doesn't fix jets. Which is more then u know. Private sector always pays minimum wage. That's the only way they get the contracts is to have cheap labor. You can blame it on making an analogy all u want but it made no sense whatsoever. It seemed more like u didn't even read my post. Maybe u should read something all the way thru before spouting off with nonsense and insults.

a·nal·o·gy
[əˈnaləjē]
NOUN
Ok spelling police at least I know the TSA doesn't fix jets. Which is more then u know. Private sector always pays minimum wage. That's the only way they get the contracts is to have cheap labor. You can blame it on making an analogy all u want but it made no sense whatsoever. It seemed more like u didn't even read my post. Maybe u should read something all the way thru before spouting off with nonsense and insults.
No but you still dont know what a fucking analogy is either. Do jet mechanics make minimum(not minium) wage or higher wages in the private sector? Yes or No?

Surely he has the sense not to hand the Dems a gift like that.

Right?
By now you KNOW President Trump doesn't care what the leftists think,he does what is best for the country and shrinking government is best. How many of these workers are already gonna be looking for new jobs anyways.

Shrinking the government by submitting a budget $1,000,000,000,000 greater than any other budget ever submitted by anyone ever? Are ewe that th king stupid....oh ya never mind!

Right?
By now you KNOW President Trump doesn't care what the leftists think,he does what is best for the country and shrinking government is best. How many of these workers are already gonna be looking for new jobs anyways.

Shrinking the government by submitting a budget $1,000,000,000,000 greater than any other budget ever submitted by anyone ever? Are ewe that th king stupid....oh ya never mind!
Not quite dickwad, Obama had the largest budget on record because he spent 1.15 trillion dollars on average per year. Not to mention the QE forever that didnt add 4.5 trillion more, but the FED had to eat that debt.

Right?

Not quite dickwad, Obama had the largest budget on record because he spent 1.15 trillion dollars on average per year. Not to mention the QE forever that didnt add 4.5 trillion more, but the FED had to eat that debt.

And tRump just submitted a budget Obama+ $1,000,000,000,000! Man ewe just can't make this shit up!

a·nal·o·gy
[əˈnaləjē]
NOUN
No but you still dont know what a fucking analogy is either. Do jet mechanics make minimum(not minium) wage or higher wages in the private sector? Yes or No?
No because that is a job that requires a skilled worker. There is a difference between a skilled and non skilled worker. No one started at the TSA with a degree in reading purse x-rays I don't know.of any jet.mechanic that's trained in the job.

a·nal·o·gy
[əˈnaləjē]
NOUN
No they are not paid minimum wage and they are also skilled workers. They are not trained on site. No one starts at the TSA with a degree in reading purse x-rays. U r just wanting to argue between apples and oranges.

a·nal·o·gy
[əˈnaləjē]
NOUN
No because that is a job that requires a skilled worker. There is a difference between a skilled and non skilled worker. No one started at the TSA with a degree in reading purse x-rays I don't know.of any jet.mechanic that's trained in the job.

a·nal·o·gy
[əˈnaləjē]
NOUN
No they are not paid minimum wage and they are also skilled workers. They are not trained on site. No one starts at the TSA with a degree in reading purse x-rays. U r just wanting to argue between apples and oranges.
So what you are saying is that TSA agents are way over paid? Most Jet Mechanics dont have a degree either, but they do have technical skills in fixing jets, do TSA agents get trained in screening for items that could be a problem on jets? Does that make them more valuable to airlines than minimum wage(not minium wage)?

CONFIRMED: President Trump Can Start Laying Off Furloughed Workers After 30 Days With 'Reduction In Force' Procedure - Big League Politics

AWESOME! Let's start reducing size of government! I got a feeling this was part of the plan from the beginning! Shrink the hell out of government!

Here’s where your plan is going to fail. It won’t be much longer that people are going to realize that they do need government and not only will it not shrink but be expanded. Haven’t you learned by now that right wing genius ideas always fall flat on their face?
And what is the responsibility of the government again? Protecting the US citizens....Not fucking stealing from many to give to the few...

We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Not fucking stealing from many to give to the few.

Also known as trickle down economics.

No worries. We are going to reverse that entirely, the second we have the votes in the Senate. Which is going to come a lot sooner than the few might be comfortable with.

And by the "President is trying to reduce it", you mean DOUBLE it since taking office.
How the FUCK are you people so ignorant? Seriously. No wonder your propagandists are able to get you to drink the Kool-Aid so easily!
Trump added 1.38 trillion dollars to the debt in 2018 and you think he is trying to reduce the deficit?
Fuck, you are stupid.
WHEN TRUMP ADDS TO THE DEFICIT HE'S ACTUALLY LOWERING THE DEFICIT HE'S THAT SMART I TELL YOU

MAGA BUILD THE WALL DITTOS
And who is in charge of the purse strings of the government again?

You are no moderate, you are a dumbass liberal, sorry you are too cowardly to face the truth....
View attachment 240532

You're right. The Democrat controlled House has been in charge of the purse strings for an entire week now. Why are they moving so slow?
The Democrat controlled House has, since the shut down started, sent budget bills to the Senate TWICE....why hasn't McConnell brought them up for a vote? Is he tiny trump's sex slave?

Why waste time? They will never pass and Trump would never sign them even if the Democrats could get enough Republicans to defect.

That is why you are a dumbass!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back