President Trump celebrates greatest President's birthday

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Trump to celebrate Andrew Jackson’s 250th birthday in Nashville and attend a rally

Beautiful! Jackson was the best president we ever had hands down! Took on the scumbag supreme court when they tried stopping him from shipping the redskins out west and he put an end to the national bank as well! I hope one day to have President Trump speak this speech!

"Gentlemen [of the Federal Reserve Bank], I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter, I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God, I will rout you out."

no matter which presidents birthday he has and will celebrate, the left will decide that the late great president was a slave owner,,,just like Kennedy and Reagan were

Happy Birthday President Obama!
Pssssttt. If Obama had been a good president you would have President Clinton and not President Trump now idiot. She was just 4 years of that garbage he was pushing. I guess people got tired of shit skin invasion,jobs being sent overseas via TPP and NAFTA,healthcare they couldn't afford and general all around ineptitude!

Forum List

Back