President Trump CRUSHES Obama in First Four Months Comparison

The only thing the Grabby one is crushing is Obama's Disapproval Rating!

He is absolutely crushing it.

At this point in Obama's 1st term, he was working tirelessly on getting affordable used cars off the road.

You mean after 8 years of Dubya/GOP "job creator" policies? Why was THAT necessary?

Hint the US was in the process of losing the second 4+ million PRIVATE sector jobs that Dubya/GOP "job creator" policies allowed to be propped up by their "home ownership society" ponzi scheme where US household debt doubled under Dubya :(

Don't worry as soon as that 'job killer" Obamacares passed in March 2010 the jobs picture turned around

C_ELc1ZXUAUuXqs.jpg

You're spinning like The Exorcist girl over there.

:spinner:

I've seen the thousands of acres of abandoned sorghum fields perpetrated by

Obama's "stimulus".

The used car market is self-evident proof.

Weird why was a "stimulus" (40% tax cuts BTW) needed after 8 years of Dubya/GOP "job creator" policies?

PLEASE tell me more?

Economists Agree: The Stimulus Worked

“The stimulus worked” is the overwhelming conclusion of a panel of elite economists surveyed as part of the University of Chicago’s (THAT FAUX ECONOMIC PLACE) IGM Economic Experts Panel. The survey asked whether the unemployment rate at the end of 2010 was lower than it would have been because of the U.S. government’s 2009 fiscal stimulus act. Out of the 37 panelists who responded, 36 agreed, an even better response than an identical 2012 survey.

Economists Agree: The Stimulus Worked | Moody's Analytics Economy.com

It wasn't.

Yes, Clinton and Bush crashed the economy, Bigly.

Last edited:
Indeed he did,and he made it worse....the JOBS he created were fast food crap which is why they are all hiring now because under President Trump REAL jobs are hiring again and everyone is leaving the fast food crap behind.
I would be very interested to see your evidence for that. I'm betting on what your source is, if you even have one.
U.S. Lost 286,000 Manufacturing Jobs Under Obama—But Gained 3,238,800 in Retail, Food Services and Drinking Places
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/28/...low-wage-jobs-than-better-paid-ones.html?_r=0

On top of the reports its called COMMON SENSE. Here in my town. Wendy's is offering 10$ an hour because they are so short staffed,McDonalds is hiring,Domino's is hiring,Bojangles is hiring,Burger King is hiring,Pizza hut is hiring etc etc....they have lost their workers to the manufacturing that's coming back. I know one company here just moved to a MUCH bigger building and is hiring more people thanks to the economy starting to bounce back and the coming tax relief for companies that's much needed.
LOLOL

Manufacturing jobs under Obama...

At this point in Obama's 1st term, he was working tirelessly on getting affordable used cars off the road.

You mean after 8 years of Dubya/GOP "job creator" policies? Why was THAT necessary?

Hint the US was in the process of losing the second 4+ million PRIVATE sector jobs that Dubya/GOP "job creator" policies allowed to be propped up by their "home ownership society" ponzi scheme where US household debt doubled under Dubya :(

Don't worry as soon as that 'job killer" Obamacares passed in March 2010 the jobs picture turned around

C_ELc1ZXUAUuXqs.jpg

Obama's "stimulus".

Weird why was a "stimulus" (40% tax cuts BTW) needed after 8 years of Dubya/GOP "job creator" policies?

PLEASE tell me more?

“The stimulus worked” is the overwhelming conclusion of a panel of elite economists surveyed as part of the University of Chicago’s (THAT FAUX ECONOMIC PLACE) IGM Economic Experts Panel. The survey asked whether the unemployment rate at the end of 2010 was lower than it would have been because of the U.S. government’s 2009 fiscal stimulus act. Out of the 37 panelists who responded, 36 agreed, an even better response than an identical 2012 survey.

It wasn't

CLINTON???? LOL

The "turmoil in financial markets clearly was triggered by a dramatic weakening of underwriting standards for U.S. subprime mortgages, beginning in late 2004 and extending into 2007," the President's Working Group on Financial Markets MARCH 2008

Subprime_mortgage_originations,_1996-2008.GIF

C_ELc1ZXUAUuXqs.jpg

Obama's "stimulus".

LOLOL

To rightards, posting a chart private sector employment is ... "spinning." :lmao:

Indeed he did,and he made it worse....the JOBS he created were fast food crap which is why they are all hiring now because under President Trump REAL jobs are hiring again and everyone is leaving the fast food crap behind.
I would be very interested to see your evidence for that. I'm betting on what your source is, if you even have one.
U.S. Lost 286,000 Manufacturing Jobs Under Obama—But Gained 3,238,800 in Retail, Food Services and Drinking Places
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/28/...low-wage-jobs-than-better-paid-ones.html?_r=0

On top of the reports its called COMMON SENSE. Here in my town. Wendy's is offering 10$ an hour because they are so short staffed,McDonalds is hiring,Domino's is hiring,Bojangles is hiring,Burger King is hiring,Pizza hut is hiring etc etc....they have lost their workers to the manufacturing that's coming back. I know one company here just moved to a MUCH bigger building and is hiring more people thanks to the economy starting to bounce back and the coming tax relief for companies that's much needed.
LOLOL

Thanks for proving my point that they dropped horribly.

C_ELc1ZXUAUuXqs.jpg

Obama's "stimulus".

PLEASE tell me more?

It wasn't

CLINTON???? LOL

The "turmoil in financial markets clearly was triggered by a dramatic weakening of underwriting standards for U.S. subprime mortgages, beginning in late 2004 and extending into 2007," the President's Working Group on Financial Markets MARCH 2008

C_ELc1ZXUAUuXqs.jpg

Obama's "stimulus".

LOLOL

To rightards, posting a chart private sector employment is ... "spinning." :lmao:

I'm wondering which one of you is dumber, pretty sure it's the new guy.

"In July, the Department of Housing and Urban Development proposed that by the year 2001, 50 percent of Fannie Mae's and Freddie Mac's portfolio be made up of loans to low and moderate-income borrowers. Last year, 44 percent of the loans Fannie Mae purchased were from these groups."

Who was president in 1999? Why William Jefferson Clinton, of course.

Bush expounded on the fail that Clinton initiated. Their plays came from the

same book, baby.

Fannie Mae Eases Credit To Aid Mortgage Lending

C_ELc1ZXUAUuXqs.jpg

Obama's "stimulus".

PLEASE tell me more?

It wasn't

CLINTON???? LOL

C_ELc1ZXUAUuXqs.jpg

Obama's "stimulus".

LOLOL

WEIRD YOU KLOWNS STILL HOLD ONTO THE FANNIE/FREDDIE DID IT MEME AFTER IT'S BEEN LONG DEBUNKED!

Yeah, Clinton had Fannie do more loans? AND?

Q When did the Bush Mortgage Bubble start?

A The general timeframe is it started late 2004.

From Bush's President's Working Group on Financial Markets MARCH 2008

"The Presidents Working Group's March policy statement acknowledged that turmoil in financial markets clearly was triggered by a dramatic weakening of underwriting standards for U.S. subprime mortgages, beginning in late 2004 and extending into 2007."

Q Did the Community Reinvestment Act under Carter/Clinton caused it?

A "Since 1995 there has been essentially no change in the basic CRA rules or enforcement process that can be reasonably linked to the subprime lending activity. This fact weakens the link between the CRA and the current crisis since the crisis is rooted in poor performance of mortgage loans made between 2004 and 2007. "

ROOTED IN POOR PERFORMANCE LOANS MADE 2004-2007??? BUT, BUT???

http://www.federalreserve.gov/newsevents/speech/20081203_analysis.pd

"Another form of easing facilitated the rapid rise of mortgages that didn't require borrowers to fully document their incomes. In 2006, these low- or no-doc loans comprised 81 percent of near-prime, 55 percent of jumbo, 50 percent of subprime and 36 percent of prime securitized mortgages."

Q HOLY JESUS! DID YOU JUST PROVE THAT OVER 50 % OF ALL MORTGAGES IN 2006 DIDN'T REQUIRE BORROWERS TO DOCUMENT THEIR INCOME?!?!?!?

A Yes.

Q WHO THE HELL LOANS HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO PEOPLE WITHOUT CHECKING THEIR INCOMES?!?!?

A Banks.

Q WHY??!?!!!?!

A Two reasons, greed and Bush's regulators let them. And then they sold the loan and risk to investors and GSEs clamoring for the loans. Actually banks, pension funds, investment banks and other investors clamored for them. Bush forced Freddie and Fannie to buy an additional $440 billion in mortgages in the secondary market.

MY THREAD WITH DOZENS OF CREDIBLE LINKS. CLINTON HUH? LOL NEXT YOU'LL BRING OUT AN OUT OF CONTEXT VID OF BARNEY FRANK :)

FACTS on Dubya's great recession

GSE Critics Ignore Loan Performance

There is no data anywhere to cast doubt on the vastly superior loan performance of the GSEs. Year after year, decade after decade, before, during and after the housing crash, GSE loan performance has consistently been two-to-six times better than that of any other segment of the market. The numbers are irrefutable, and they show that the entire case against GSE underwriting standards, and their role in the financial crisis, is based on social stereotyping, smoke and mirrors, and little else.

Obama's "stimulus".

PLEASE tell me more?

It wasn't

CLINTON???? LOL

C_ELc1ZXUAUuXqs.jpg

Obama's "stimulus".

LOLOL

WEIRD YOU KLOWNS STILL HOLD ONTO THE FANNIE/FREDDIE DID IT MEME AFTER IT'S BEEN LONG DEBUNKED!

Yeah, Clinton had Fannie do more loans? AND?

Q When did the Bush Mortgage Bubble start?

A The general timeframe is it started late 2004.

From Bush's President's Working Group on Financial Markets MARCH 2008

"The Presidents Working Group's March policy statement acknowledged that turmoil in financial markets clearly was triggered by a dramatic weakening of underwriting standards for U.S. subprime mortgages, beginning in late 2004 and extending into 2007."

Q Did the Community Reinvestment Act under Carter/Clinton caused it?

A "Since 1995 there has been essentially no change in the basic CRA rules or enforcement process that can be reasonably linked to the subprime lending activity. This fact weakens the link between the CRA and the current crisis since the crisis is rooted in poor performance of mortgage loans made between 2004 and 2007. "

ROOTED IN POOR PERFORMANCE LOANS MADE 2004-2007??? BUT, BUT???

http://www.federalreserve.gov/newsevents/speech/20081203_analysis.pd

"Another form of easing facilitated the rapid rise of mortgages that didn't require borrowers to fully document their incomes. In 2006, these low- or no-doc loans comprised 81 percent of near-prime, 55 percent of jumbo, 50 percent of subprime and 36 percent of prime securitized mortgages."

Q HOLY JESUS! DID YOU JUST PROVE THAT OVER 50 % OF ALL MORTGAGES IN 2006 DIDN'T REQUIRE BORROWERS TO DOCUMENT THEIR INCOME?!?!?!?

A Yes.

Q WHO THE HELL LOANS HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO PEOPLE WITHOUT CHECKING THEIR INCOMES?!?!?

A Banks.

Q WHY??!?!!!?!

A Two reasons, greed and Bush's regulators let them. And then they sold the loan and risk to investors and GSEs clamoring for the loans. Actually banks, pension funds, investment banks and other investors clamored for them. Bush forced Freddie and Fannie to buy an additional $440 billion in mortgages in the secondary market.

MY THREAD WITH DOZENS OF CREDIBLE LINKS. CLINTON HUH? LOL NEXT YOU'LL BRING OUT AN OUT OF CONTEXT VID OF BARNEY FRANK :)

FACTS on Dubya's great recession

There is no data anywhere to cast doubt on the vastly superior loan performance of the GSEs. Year after year, decade after decade, before, during and after the housing crash, GSE loan performance has consistently been two-to-six times better than that of any other segment of the market. The numbers are irrefutable, and they show that the entire case against GSE underwriting standards, and their role in the financial crisis, is based on social stereotyping, smoke and mirrors, and little else.

That pretty much says what I said, and outs you as a Pogo or Dad2three sock. :)

C_ELc1ZXUAUuXqs.jpg

Obama's "stimulus".

PLEASE tell me more?

It wasn't

CLINTON???? LOL

C_ELc1ZXUAUuXqs.jpg

Obama's "stimulus".

LOLOL

"In July, the Department of Housing and Urban Development proposed that by the year 2001, 50 percent of Fannie Mae's and Freddie Mac's portfolio be made up of loans to low and moderate-income borrowers. Last year, 44 percent of the loans Fannie Mae purchased were from these groups."

same book, baby.

You're conflating those loans with the toxic subprime loans that sank the economy; and you've ignoring Bush's explosion on the backs of the GSE's...

Bush Minority Homeownership Plan Rests Heavily on Fannie and Freddie

When President Bush announced his Minority Homeownership plans last week in Atlanta, his top priorities were new federal programs: a $2.4 billion tax credit to facilitate home purchases by lower-income first-time buyers, and a $200 million national downpayment grant fund.

But none of the new federal programs--if passed by Congress--will come even close to achieving the 5.5 million-household increase in minority homeownership the President set as his target.

Instead, most of the heavy lifting was assigned to two mortgage market players that have sometimes come under fire from Bush administration officials and Congressional Republicans: Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

Fannie's and Freddie's commitments are the bedrock core of the President's ambitious plans--but didn't get the headlines. Fannie Mae agreed to increase its already substantial lending efforts to minority families by targeting another $260 billion of mortgage purchases to them during the next nine years. Freddie Mac agreed to buy an additional $180 billion in minority-household home loans during the same period.

Besides its $180 billion mortgage purchase commitment, Freddie Mac gave President Bush a promise to implement a 25-point program aimed at increasing minority homeownership. Some of the points were cutting-edge. For example, as part of an effort to remove the fear of financial loss from first-time minority home buyers, Freddie committed itself to "explor(e) the viability of equity assurance products to protect home values in economically distressed areas."

Obama's "stimulus".

PLEASE tell me more?

It wasn't

CLINTON???? LOL

C_ELc1ZXUAUuXqs.jpg

Obama's "stimulus".

LOLOL

same book, baby.

You're conflating those loans with the toxic subprime loans that sank the economy; and you've ignoring Bush's explosion on the backs of the GSE's...

When President Bush announced his Minority Homeownership plans last week in Atlanta, his top priorities were new federal programs: a $2.4 billion tax credit to facilitate home purchases by lower-income first-time buyers, and a $200 million national downpayment grant fund.

But none of the new federal programs--if passed by Congress--will come even close to achieving the 5.5 million-household increase in minority homeownership the President set as his target.

Instead, most of the heavy lifting was assigned to two mortgage market players that have sometimes come under fire from Bush administration officials and Congressional Republicans: Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

Fannie's and Freddie's commitments are the bedrock core of the President's ambitious plans--but didn't get the headlines. Fannie Mae agreed to increase its already substantial lending efforts to minority families by targeting another $260 billion of mortgage purchases to them during the next nine years. Freddie Mac agreed to buy an additional $180 billion in minority-household home loans during the same period.

Besides its $180 billion mortgage purchase commitment, Freddie Mac gave President Bush a promise to implement a 25-point program aimed at increasing minority homeownership. Some of the points were cutting-edge. For example, as part of an effort to remove the fear of financial loss from first-time minority home buyers, Freddie committed itself to "explor(e) the viability of equity assurance products to protect home values in economically distressed areas."

No, I'm establishing that Clinton laid the (shaky) foundation that Bush took to the next (idiotic) level.

Daddy Bush's policies were equally as bad. :dunno:

Things would actually be worse if Obama's policies were in lockstep with Bush-Clinton-Bush policies; I do believe McCain's would have been.

Thank God Obama did it a bit different and wasn't really a "get it done" type.

PLEASE tell me more?

It wasn't

CLINTON???? LOL

C_ELc1ZXUAUuXqs.jpg

Obama's "stimulus".

LOLOL

same book, baby.

No, I'm establishing that Clinton laid the (shaky) foundation that Bush took to the next (idiotic) level.

Things would actually be worse if Obama's policies were in lockstep with Bush-Clinton-Bush policies; I do believe McCain's would have been.

Thank God Obama did it a bit different.
And you failed because that doesn't address the actual problem which was the toxic loans that cratered the economy. CRA loans, for example, comprised only about 6% of the higher toxic loans. They made up zero percent of commercial toxic loans. That wasn't the problem.

LOLOL

Then your point is they dropped horribly because of Bush's Great Recession before claiming steadily for the following six years under Obama.

It wasn't

CLINTON???? LOL

Obama's "stimulus".

LOLOL

same book, baby.

And you failed because that doesn't address the actual problem which was the toxic loans that cratered the economy. CRA loans, for example, comprised only about 6% of the higher toxic loans. They made up zero percent of commercial toxic loans. That wasn't the problem.

mmhmm. Right. In case you didn't notice, it wasn't commercial loans that crashed the housing market.

LOLOL

Then your point is they dropped horribly because of Bush's Great Recession before claiming steadily for the following six years under Obama.

When you're at the bottom, the only way is up. It would have been even better if Obama loved America.

CLINTON???? LOL

LOLOL

same book, baby.

mmhmm. Right. In case you didn't notice, it wasn't commercial loans that crashed the housing market.
Commercial toxic loans contributed. The toxic loans, though primarily in the residential markets, were not contained solely to those markets.

LOLOL

When you're at the bottom, the only way is up. It would have been even better if Obama loved America.
Well that's based on the vacuous opinion that the bottom as we now know it to be would have been the bottom had another rightwinger taken over for Bush. The bottom could have been even lower.

LOLOL

Well that's based on the vacuous opinion that the bottom as we now know it to be would have been the bottom had another rightwinger taken over for Bush. The bottom could have been even lower.

I agree, if McCain had won, it would have been worse.

Forum List

Back