President Trump CRUSHES Obama in First Four Months Comparison

You're a lying and/or delusional sack of shit.

Trump has an average approval rating of 41.1, and an average disapproval rating 53.6 according to Real Clear Politics
Quoting a website to support biased rigged posts only proves how hopeless you have become. ALL POLLS ARE TAINTED.
So scientific polls = bad
Pulling numbers out of your ass = good
:lol:
So liar, what numbers did I pull? Show us all where these "numbers" you say I have are?
Well, ass clown, you don't believe poll numbers, and you defended Rexx Taylor 's made up numbers; so, one can only assume that you believe Trump has an approval rating of 70%
Still not going to show me what numbers you claim I "pulled out of my ass"? Why is that?

Fucking retard your 70% approval number, that is what he has shown to be counterfactual nonsense pulled straight out of your ass.

There is ONLY one way to know national approval % and that's through polling. I know in your little retard world you can simply CHOOSE to disregard scientific polling in favor of whatever it is you'd like to believe, but out here in the real that is luxury sane people don't have.

And your assertion that the national polling was not correct is again, just more retard bullshit. They were SPOT ON, correctly predicting the popular vote within 1% of actual result.

Last edited:
Quoting a website to support biased rigged posts only proves how hopeless you have become. ALL POLLS ARE TAINTED.
So liar, what numbers did I pull? Show us all where these "numbers" you say I have are?
Well, ass clown, you don't believe poll numbers, and you defended Rexx Taylor 's made up numbers; so, one can only assume that you believe Trump has an approval rating of 70%
Still not going to show me what numbers you claim I "pulled out of my ass"? Why is that?

Fucking retard your 70% approval number, that is what he has shown to be counterfactual nonsense pulled straight out of your ass.

There is ONLY one way to know national approval % and that's through polling. I know in your little retard world you can simply CHOOSE to disregard scientific polling in favor of whatever it is you'd like to believe, but out here in the real that is luxury sane people don't have.

And your assertion that the national polling was not correct is again, just more retard bullshit. They were SPOT ON, correctly predicting the popular vote within 1% of actual result.
Now who is the retard, be VERY specific and cite for us when EVER the US President was elected by popular vote? Polls are supposed to track the chance the person will win the Presidency not some useless number like popular vote.

Trump started off with a 55% approval,,now he's pushing 70. {well thanks to Maxine Waters being the spokeswoman for all democrats}

You're a lying and/or delusional sack of shit.

Trump has an average approval rating of 41.1, and an average disapproval rating of 53.6 according to Real Clear Politics
Real Clear Politics is not a trusted site. Their polls were wrong during the election.
wasnt an ABC poll off by 14 points once ???
As opposed to your made up numbers which are 25 points off :lol:
and to think Hillary actually said "Why aint arent I 50 points ahead of Bush,,,ahh, I meant Trump" :dunno::oops-28:

Indeed he did,and he made it worse....the JOBS he created were fast food crap which is why they are all hiring now because under President Trump REAL jobs are hiring again and everyone is leaving the fast food crap behind.
I would be very interested to see your evidence for that. I'm betting on what your source is, if you even have one.

Trump has fully exposed the Democratic Party and the MSM as fully colluding imbeciles and gutless whiners not worthy of respect or serious consideration in any form..... I consider that a huge win, maybe the top one.
Trump makes Obama look like Alfred E Newman

"Trump’s approval rating falling to 36 percent. That’s both the lowest of his presidency and lower than President Barack Obama’s approval rating ever sank in eight years of Gallup’s tracking poll".
Trump’s first 100 days: A big failure, and a new low in the polls

Rexx, as real life demonstrates, you are simply a low value poster.
How's them polls working for Clinton WINNING the election? LMAO...idiots.

There were none.

Now who is the retard, be VERY specific and cite for us when EVER the US President was elected by popular vote? Polls are supposed to track the chance the person will win the Presidency not some useless number like popular vote.

No dumbass, Electoral college points is state side, winner takes all system, there is NOT A SINGLE FUCKING WAY national polls can possibly measure that. National popular vote is all they show, which USUALLY corresponds to Electoral College results but obviously not this time.

Margin in states that decided election (MI, PA, WI) was about 1% avg, just 87,000 votes total. Yet trump got 100% of Electoral college points in those states. Does that mean that national polling that showed Clinton getting more of likely voter support nationally was wrong? Of course not.

You Trumpsters would at some point understand that if you weren't such a idiots.

Last edited:
Then it must be infuriating to the Trumptards that all of his pretend accomplishments are eliciting exactly NO appreciation from the American people.

Okay, per OP we have a benchmark to evaluate Trump's performance over the next 8 years.
The S&P 500 over the course of their administrations:

Bill Clinton, market up 264%
George Bush, market down 30.6%
Barack Obama, market up 235% (16.4% annualized)
Donald Trump, market off to a good start. I hope for the best but I caution it is a marathon, not a sprint.

Inside The Obama Stock Market's 235% Return

When we get a recession and a bear market in the next four years, not one of these Trumptards will blame it on Trump.

Indeed he did,and he made it worse....the JOBS he created were fast food crap which is why they are all hiring now because under President Trump REAL jobs are hiring again and everyone is leaving the fast food crap behind.
I would be very interested to see your evidence for that. I'm betting on what your source is, if you even have one.
U.S. Lost 286,000 Manufacturing Jobs Under Obama—But Gained 3,238,800 in Retail, Food Services and Drinking Places
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/28/...low-wage-jobs-than-better-paid-ones.html?_r=0

On top of the reports its called COMMON SENSE. Here in my town. Wendy's is offering 10$ an hour because they are so short staffed,McDonalds is hiring,Domino's is hiring,Bojangles is hiring,Burger King is hiring,Pizza hut is hiring etc etc....they have lost their workers to the manufacturing that's coming back. I know one company here just moved to a MUCH bigger building and is hiring more people thanks to the economy starting to bounce back and the coming tax relief for companies that's much needed.

Then it must be infuriating to the Trumptards that all of his pretend accomplishments are eliciting exactly NO appreciation from the American people.

Added truth to your statement...hope you don't mind.

"Then it must be infuriating to the Trumptards that all of his pretend accomplishments are eliciting exactly NO appreciation from homos, trannys, illegals, drug addicts, criminals, low-life's and bottom feeders."

U.S. Lost 286,000 Manufacturing Jobs Under Obama—But Gained 3,238,800 in Retail, Food Services and Drinking Places
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/28/...low-wage-jobs-than-better-paid-ones.html?_r=0

On top of the reports its called COMMON SENSE. Here in my town. Wendy's is offering 10$ an hour because they are so short staffed,McDonalds is hiring,Domino's is hiring,Bojangles is hiring,Burger King is hiring,Pizza hut is hiring etc etc....they have lost their workers to the manufacturing that's coming back. I know one company here just moved to a MUCH bigger building and is hiring more people thanks to the economy starting to bounce back and the coming tax relief for companies that's much needed.

Bullshit, why don't you tell us how many healthcare and high tech jobs were gained under Obama?

I'll give you a clue - it will make your manufacturing jobs loss look puny. They are usually much better jobs too.

161104101642-obama-jobs-by-industry-780x439.jpg

How good were the 10.9 million jobs under Obama?

Last edited:

Bullshit, why don't you tell us how many healthcare and high tech jobs were gained under Obama?

I'll give you a clue - it will make your manufacturing jobs loss look puny. They are usually much better jobs too.

Already refuted your silly claim snowflake. As even your silly picture there states 2 plus million "food service" aka FAST FOOD jobs. LOL oh yeah health care my ass....doctors were quitting because of obamacare.

Already refuted your silly claim snowflake. As even your silly picture there states 2 plus million "food service" aka FAST FOOD jobs. LOL oh yeah health care my ass....doctors were quitting because of obamacare.

...wtf is wrong with you?

Seriously, what kind of mental state do you have to be in to be able to simply ignore 2.9 million jobs in health care, ignore 1.8 million jobs in administrative jobs, completely not see 1.4 million professional jobs?

I've got a diagnosis - you are a dishonest asshole that sees whatever he wants to see.

Well, as long as you don't accept the Trump narrative of "fake news," I lost my bet and you have a legitimate source. Out of date, of course.
From January 2009 to January 2017, Manufacturing lost 187,000 jobs (All employees, thousands, manufacturing, not seasonally adjusted. Now, you specified "fast food crap," while the article talks about "Retail, Food Services, and Drinking places." Limiting it to All employees, thousands, limited-service restaurants, not seasonally adjusted the change under Obama was +836,700

But let's put that into context. Total change in private sector jobs under Obama was +11,533,000 All employees, thousands, total private, not seasonally adjusted
Math time: 836,700/11,533,000=0.8%
So you complained that the jobs created were fast food, but fast food accounted for less than 1% of all private sector gains.

Last edited:
Barney, the minority member of the GOP majority House where simple majority ruled? THAT guy?

Hint there was nothing wrong with GSE's yet, Dubya's "home ownership society " push had just started in 2005, just like Dubya's guy said Bubs

At this point in Obama's 1st term, he was working tirelessly on getting affordable used cars off the road.

At this point in Obama's 1st term, he was working tirelessly on getting affordable used cars off the road.

You mean after 8 years of Dubya/GOP "job creator" policies? Why was THAT necessary?

Hint the US was in the process of losing the second 4+ million PRIVATE sector jobs that Dubya/GOP "job creator" policies allowed to be propped up by their "home ownership society" ponzi scheme where US household debt doubled under Dubya :(

Don't worry as soon as that 'job killer" Obamacares passed in March 2010 the jobs picture turned around

C_ELc1ZXUAUuXqs.jpg

You mean after 8 years of Dubya/GOP "job creator" policies? Why was THAT necessary?

Hint the US was in the process of losing the second 4+ million PRIVATE sector jobs that Dubya/GOP "job creator" policies allowed to be propped up by their "home ownership society" ponzi scheme where US household debt doubled under Dubya :(

Don't worry as soon as that 'job killer" Obamacares passed in March 2010 the jobs picture turned around

C_ELc1ZXUAUuXqs.jpg

You're spinning like The Exorcist girl over there.

:spinner:

I've seen the thousands of acres of abandoned sorghum fields perpetrated by

Obama's "stimulus".

The used car market is self-evident proof.

C_ELc1ZXUAUuXqs.jpg

You're spinning like The Exorcist girl over there.

:spinner:

I've seen the thousands of acres of abandoned sorghum fields perpetrated by

Obama's "stimulus".

The used car market is self-evident proof.

Weird why was a "stimulus" (40% tax cuts BTW) needed after 8 years of Dubya/GOP "job creator" policies?

PLEASE tell me more?

Economists Agree: The Stimulus Worked

“The stimulus worked” is the overwhelming conclusion of a panel of elite economists surveyed as part of the University of Chicago’s (THAT FAUX ECONOMIC PLACE) IGM Economic Experts Panel. The survey asked whether the unemployment rate at the end of 2010 was lower than it would have been because of the U.S. government’s 2009 fiscal stimulus act. Out of the 37 panelists who responded, 36 agreed, an even better response than an identical 2012 survey.

Economists Agree: The Stimulus Worked | Moody's Analytics Economy.com

Forum List

Back